• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uh Oh.. 2 former SF members in trouble down in Venzuela

Would be lame if CIA missed this as everyone was tweeting about it in real time :eek:🧻

EXRUWFtX0AUfHe5

Son of some Generalisimo singing like canary , telling all bullshit they want to hear

Who do you think has people on the ground in 3rd world shitholes CNN ,MSNBC,FOX ?

Last edited:
Plastic slinger is likely from some local revolutionary fisherman/militiaman that saw an opportunity to swap his plastic toy gun for gringos 'never fired only dropped once' piece , and he was kind enough to leave the box with it LOL ,note there are lots of butstocks and mags around but few firearms.

Some local accomplices or just smugglers caught in the crackdown
EXRx-PiXsAgDlDh

Last edited:
Or is it a trick of the lighting, "mottled" lighting from sunlight filtering through the tree canopy?

Is this supposed to be real?

Better eqipment sold at academy for Christ sake.

Not sure whose farce this is but not a seriose sponsored event in any playbook.

Maybe just a probe without ties.

Between this and the horribly executed bank heist last year in Panama or wherever it was by a group of former .mil guys, all I can say is LOL

I will say that this kind of shit does exist. I got a call about 2 years ago from someone I know asking around if I was interested in going to South Africa to help secure a wealthy land owners' property and getting him/his shit out of country. After asking 2 logistics questions that were poorly answered/didn't have an answer for, I just LOL'd and said no thanks.

I'm guessing this is how this kind of shit starts.

I think those were the guys from our range, and it was Haiti IIRC. Yeah, it apparently was keystone cops time. No contingency egress planning whatsoever. Laughable contract value. Only one guy spoke the local lingo. No State Department paperwork on the weapons. God knows what else was left out of the plan...

"Dude, do you even PMC?"

Reactions: TACC and lash
I liked the Radio Shack Drone strike when his security team held up the blankets to protect Maduro . I mean the CIA could take this dude out with the “Flying Ginsu” without to much effort at all. Go big or go home.

Who do you think has people on the ground in 3rd world shitholes CNN ,MSNBC,FOX ?
All of the above and many, many more.

Have you ever even been to a third world strife filled country? You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting three reporters in smurf vests.

Reading anything from RT is basically reading Russian propaganda, they lie worse than MSNBC.

Airsoft, pistol braces, and beta mags......all tier one equipment. What could possibly go wrong.

Oh yeah.....getting captured....

Reactions: TACC
wouldnt be surprised if madiros people suckered em in all along. prob with outside intel help. put up a front like you are gaidoand lure em in. good distraction from problems at home and a good destraction for larger powers to use leading into elections.

Obviously none of these guys actually had the where with all to actually think any of this out.

They treated this like a field trip.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Amateur hour continues , the PMC head honcho now giving interviews and waving around the 212$mio contract he had with Guaido .Now that he is not getting paid 🧻 :devilish:

This is exactly the kind of guy you do not want to be associated with. Dumbass would toss you under the bus to save his own skind so fast it would make your head spin.

Would it not just be easier to sneek in 2-3 guys, that know what it takes and do the guy?

1000, 1500 more yards out?

Plastic slinger is likely from some local revolutionary fisherman/militiaman that saw an opportunity to swap his plastic toy gun for gringos 'never fired only dropped once' piece , and he was kind enough to leave the box with it LOL ,note there are lots of butstocks and mags around but few firearms.

Some local accomplices or just smugglers caught in the crackdown
EXRx-PiXsAgDlDh
This actually looks scary. The other photos not so much.

With the shity equipment I saw, they may as well have done that instead.

Would have been better off with a pile of ak's.

My wife, 2 sons and I have better equipment than that.

So what is the price on Maduro's head?

And @THEIS Why would our cia want to stop them?

Oh, no competition wanted.

I keep forgetting about the controll factor.

Only the we say so corp gets the high value targets.

I would think there are enough to share.

The price goes up.

Reactions: deersniper
Maybe this was another one of those "foil your own entrapment plots" like the FBI is infamous for. You find some stupid or mentally ill dudes, coerce them into a crime and then swoop in and save the day. I think I heard it described as "Inventing Terrorists: The Lawfare of Preemptive Prosecution". Maybe someone in Venezuela was taking notes?

You know when you hand a billion $ to a self appointed wannabe el presidente and his pose, 'smart' ones are spending it on dope and Colombian hookers and then there are some that play pawns in these kind of games.
http://www.coha.org/guaidos-star-fa...-fraud-with-humanitarian-funds-for-venezuela/

Fubars like these IDs are kinda SOP like that OP CIA pulled in Italy, kidnapping an Imam for Egyptians , The US Team was travelling with false IDs but - used OWN frequent flyer cards to score some points ,used company cards to pay for 500$ a night hotel rooms an paid vacations to US to colaborating Iralian officer including tour of Langley HQ , amateur hour only amplified as 'Diplomat' (CIA Station chief Italy)that was declared persona non grata wrote leter to complain about not being able to travel to his retirement house he bought in Italy,mortgage was held by a small federal credit union that caters exclusively to CIA&co 🧻 :eek:

Last edited:
  • Wow
"Bro...I got this cool gig. Pays out some dope amount of cash. Heading to VZ....." "What you bringing?" " I better bring my VA Choice card since the health care in VZ is kind of sketchy..."

ROTFLMAO.....

They were doomed to fail from the get-go and failed coup attempts only serve to strengthen a tyrant’s position. Look at Turkey two years ago.

Hmmm......What they should have done was somehow create a story that Maduro was talking to the Russians after having hookers golden shower him......works every time....but if it doesnt you convince everyone the common cold will kill them in hopes they will elect your mentally defective opposition.

Armed coups are so 1960's.

Looks like a setup to make him look good. If it’s wasn’t then Russian intelligence found out and told him. I doubt the 300 man invasion bs, it was most likely 50 poor farmers with sticks. I hope no active duty guys got caught up in this. Judging by their equipment I’am going to assume Uncle Sam didn’t fund them.

When he was pressed by Poleo to explain why launching an amphibious operation across open waters close to Venezuelan capital instead of attempting to infiltrate via the border with Colombia, Goudreau replied:
Are you familiar with Alexander the Great? The Battle of Gaugamela. Completely outnumbered. He struck to the heart of the enemy, and he won.

im still baffled that you have a supposed $212 MM contract and that was the best gear / people you could finance . . . but then again its probably difficult to walk into JPM and factor it

...Today the U. S. Department of State announced a series of rewards for information leading to the arrest and/or conviction of Venezuelan nationals for whom the Department of Justice unsealed indictments today for their roles in international narcotics trafficking: Nicolás Maduro Moros, Diosdado Cabello Rondón, Hugo Carvajal Barrios, Clíver Alcalá Cordones, and Tareck Zaidan El Aissami Maddah.

...The Department is offering a reward of up to $15 million for information related to Nicolás Maduro Moros. The Department is also offering rewards of up to $10 million each for information related to: Diosdado Cabello Rondón, President of the illegitimate National Constituent Assembly; General (retired) Hugo Carvajal Barrios, former Director of Venezuela’s military intelligence (DGCOM); Clíver Alcalá Cordones, Major General (retired) in Venezuela’s Army; and Tareck Zaidan El Aissami Maddah, Minister for Industry and National Production. While holding key positions in the Maduro regime, these individuals violated the public trust by facilitating shipments of narcotics from Venezuela, including control over planes that leave from a Venezuelan air base, as well as control of drug routes through the ports in Venezuela.

Those warrants were issued 1-2 months ago. Think it was going to be "the news" prior to baloney virus coming out.

Could be these guys were nothing different than those that wander off into the hills in Colorado(?) looking for that guys box of buried gold.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually orchestrated by Maduro's regime from the get go. Pay a couple of dudes to stage a faux coup, make sure they bring enough credentials that when they're caught you can use it as leverage against the US who has massive sanctions against Venezuela. And then when it all goes down, don't pay anyone and screw them all over while still holding it over the US's head.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually orchestrated by Maduro's regime from the get go. Pay a couple of dudes to stage a faux coup, make sure they bring enough credentials that when they're caught you can use it as leverage against the US who has massive sanctions against Venezuela. And then when it all goes down, don't pay anyone and screw them all over while still holding it over the US's head.

Of course it was. It’s pure propaganda.

Reactions: camotoe and KevinD

Who is the 3rd gringo? (In the middle face turned away from photog)

For those that saying amateur hour......why? What would make you believe that men with ANY training would find it wise to carry ID? Why do you not see American IDs as the entire point?

Reactions: KevinD

These warrants were news not because of their desired effect but because someone forgot to check who are the 'licensed' dealers are so one of the generals working for the ''opposition'' that was on the warrant promptly spilled the beans to news media on the arrangements with Guaido

Of course the charges are some cooked up political BS , drug trade routes from South America north
28marchdrug-map-2-768x509.jpg

Last edited: