• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uhh... McRees may want to rethink this one? Maybe?

Let's just say that it certainly hasn't slowed down sales of the MPA stock any. If anything, it alienated some of their potential G10 customers.

Oh, and I've said it before, but their in stock level is unusable to me while I'm on the rifle. About the only thing I can imagine using it for is while setting up an optic in the rings.

On the other hand, those bashing their stock design and manufacturing have obviously never seen the G10 design and details or otherwise don't know wtf they are talking about. I think their folding mechanism design and execution is better than any number of competitors versions. The only thing it could use as an improvement is a detent to keep it folded.

Simply an ill-conceived, retarded move on their part.

You can sue anyone for anything...winning is a whole other bag of rats.

I'm a patented inventor... At last count, on 16 patents in a few industries.... And I'm pretty familiar with patent defense....
McRee needs to acquire better legal advice, assuming they paid for any in the first place.

Yes

McReeeeeeeees!

The bubble level was my idea you fucking normies.

I wonder if this is the reason MPA changed their bubble level. Instead of built in, it's now clamped in.