• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UK Citizen Arrested for Causing Anxiety

BE5F074B-F50C-47E2-B5B8-0E453637B5EB.jpeg

In the very new future - the punishment for all crimes against humanity will be being banned from Social Media.
To young people it will be the equivalent of a death sentence.

Reactions: BCP
Sarah Robinson was just a teenager when World War II broke out.

She endured the Blitz, watching for fires during Luftwaffe air raids armed with a bucket of sand.

Often she would walk ten miles home from work in the blackout, with bombs falling around her.

As soon as she turned 18, she joined the Royal Navy to do her bit for the war effort.

Hers was a small part in a huge, history-making enterprise, and her contribution epitomises her generation's sense of service and sacrifice.

Nearly 400,000 Britons died. Millions more were scarred by the experience, physically and mentally.

But was it worth it? Her answer - and the answer of many of her contemporaries, now in their 80s and 90s - is a resounding No.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Thank the lord for the founding fathers and the Bill of Rights...as far as I know, the only document enshrining individual, enumerated, rights in a foundational document controlling government overreach.

In the UK....no, not nearly so much.

Censorship in the United Kingdom has a history with various stringent and lax laws in place at different times.

British citizens have a negative right to freedom of expression under the common law.[1] In 1998, the United Kingdom incorporated the European Convention into its domestic law under the Human Rights Act. However, there is a broad sweep of exceptions including threatening or abusive words or behaviour intending or likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress or cause a breach of the peace (which has been used to prohibit racist speech targeted at individuals),[2][3][4] sending another any article which is indecent or grossly offensive with an intent to cause distress or anxiety (which has been used to prohibit speech of a racist or anti-religious nature),[5][6][7] incitement,[8] incitement to racial hatred,[9] incitement to religious hatred, incitement to terrorism including encouragement of terrorism and dissemination of terrorist publications,[8][10][11] glorifying terrorism,[12][13] collection or possession of a document or record containing information likely to be of use to a terrorist,[14][15] treason,[16][17][18][19][20] sedition,[17] obscenity,[21] indecency including corruption of public morals and outraging public decency,[22] defamation,[23] prior restraint, restrictions on court reporting including names of victims and evidence and prejudicing or interfering with court proceedings,[24][25] prohibition of post-trial interviews with jurors,[25] time, manner, and place restrictions,[26] harassment, privileged communications, trade secrets, classified material, copyright, patents, military conduct, and limitations on commercial speech such as advertising.

Reactions: TurboTrout
In the very new future - the punishment for all crimes against humanity will be being banned from Social Media.
To young people it will be the equivalent of a death sentence.

Not just social media, but the internet in general. My generation of millennials is the last generation to know what life was like without the internet. My oldest son's girlfriend freaks the fuck out anytime there's even a slight hiccup in her internet access.

Reactions: MadDuner
not a good time to be white or american that's for sure Id's still laught at the trans what ever it is what it is in public it's funny / sad sort of like seeing a bus load of kids go flying when the bus stops too fast you could feel a little bad for them but they caused it all on there own by standing before the bus stopped so you got to point and laugh at them .

Sometimes I look at the state of affairs here in the States and I feel a little bit of anxiety too.

Then I look at the retards in Europe and think to myself, fuck it. It could be worse.

Everybody point and laugh at the Brits. Man, you guys suck. Hard.

Sadly, I watch Europe's bullshit, that California adopts. Then I watch the blue states follow CA, and lastly the US starts to adopt. It's like an adult version of "I know an old lady that swallowed a fly......"

Reactions: Aftermath
not a good time to be white or american that's for sure Id's still laught at the trans what ever it is what it is in public it's funny / sad sort of like seeing a bus load of kids go flying when the bus stops too fast you could feel a little bad for them but they caused it all on there own by standing before the bus stopped so you got to point and laugh at them .

Not sure about all that.

It’s a small minority who is VERY loud in the media and interwebz, most people ain’t actually onboard with all that BS, which is why they have to screech as loud as they do.

I went to the range this past weekend and started shooting. some dumb drunk bitch came charging out of the clubhouse and ran across the property towards me while shouting "we rented this place for the day for a children's party, and you're making everyone scared and nervous with that gunfire!"

Imagine that. hosting a children's party at a gun club, and then bitching about anxiety when you hear a gunshot on the rifle range.

I went to the range this past weekend and started shooting. some dumb drunk bitch came charging out of the clubhouse and ran across the property towards me while shouting "we rented this place for the day for a children's party, and you're making everyone scared and nervous with that gunfire!"

Imagine that. hosting a children's party at a gun club, and then bitching about anxiety when you hear a gunshot on the rifle range.
Few miles from my parents place is the oldest and longest operating firing ranges in Norway. Place is even called "Shooter's Hill" (approximate translation). Ranges are/were in near continuous use.

Few years back someone built a whole bunch of apartment blocks nearby, and once people moved in the complaints started. There is no way there wasn't gunfire when they were viewing but hey.
Local government caved and put massive limitations on range usage.

Remember:

Prince Harry Called the First Amendment “Bonkers” and Gave Some Talking Heads an Excuse to Relitigate the Revolutionary War​

This is exactly why we have a first amendment!!!!
I'd like to hear John Lydon's take on this... Especially since Harry's nana threw John and his friends in the pokey for singing "God Save the Queen" in front of the palace on her special day.

Mike

There are no 'Citizens' in the UK. Only subjects. There is a major difference.

Remember that an armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject. And a disarmed man is a prisoner.

Limey fruits can do whatever they want to their 'subjects.' They are mere chattel. Subject is akin to property.

This is why we have a First and, more importantly, a Second Amendment... to back up the First. Of course, there are plenty in the Biden administration who would arrest you and jail you for 18 months for, say, petitioning your government in a peaceful rally. While allowing blackshirted fascist thugs to burn cities and police cars in 'mostly peaceful' lootings and contrive outrage.

Sirhr

Umm, you do realize that the “speech” called out as malicious communication in the above graphic is also not protected by the US Constitution’s first amendment. Right? Right?

Reactions: MediumSpeed
Few miles from my parents place is the oldest and longest operating firing ranges in Norway. Place is even called "Shooter's Hill" (approximate translation). Ranges are/were in near continuous use.

Few years back someone built a whole bunch of apartment blocks nearby, and once people moved in the complaints started. There is no way there wasn't gunfire when they were viewing but hey.
Local government caved and put massive limitations on range usage.
Same thing happens here in America... bunch of retards buy McMansions at the end of airport runways... in cities with Tier-one airports.

Then sue the airports to shut down.... because these semi-autistic nar-nar's bought McMansions at the end of FUCKING runways!!!

I was a member of the Van Darby shooting club in OH in the '90's. Was an awesome place. Bunch of fucking retards moved in and built mansions next to it and virtually bankrupted it (and shut down most hours) because these fucking commie urban fucks didn't want to hear shooting. Yet they built their houses next to a club that had been there for decades.

NEVER ever let people move in near a shooting club. Oppose it tooth and nail. And make sure that you force the town to acknowledge that they are moving in and have NO recourse against club. Of course, town wants property taxes from douche-nozzles in condos. Not shooting ranges. So they will screw you over. But a few $$ (Kroner?) spent on lawyers up front will save you soooo much later.

Make home buyers sign a statement agreeing NEVER to take action against any farm, club, organization, company, entity that is within 5 miles of their new Mansion. Force this on the builder before he gets a single permit.

You will be happy you did.

Sirhr

Umm, you do realize that the “speech” called out as malicious communication in the above graphic is also not protected by the US Constitution’s first amendment. Right? Right?

Not sure I follow. If you yell 'fire' in a crowded theater then you have "incited" a panic and you're on the hook for damage/lives lost... Which is still a bit of a stretch. Even a kindergartner has been taught how to line up and calmly exit a burning building.

Otherwise libel/slander is about the only thing people should be able to have recourse against.

Using a slur/epithet or dragging someone's mother through the mud falls under "sticks and stones."

I don't even buy into, "So-and-so's speech incited a riot."

If you're stupid enough to commit assault/arson/vandalism because some talking head said you should... Then you should probably hang for being stupid enough to do it. Not the talking head who said you should do it.

I've been alive long enough and been on the internet long enough to know people are going to say some ugly shit... I don't need the bureaucratic thought police arresting someone because of butthurt candyasses.

Mike

Reactions: The D