• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ultimatum Deadline Light Firing Pin Issues?

I use a BoreTech guide, seem to work well with my R700 action also.
Does it function any differently then the Tipton bore guide? Already have a Tipton universal bore guide that didn't fit well, as well as a bunch of Possom hollow bore guides

Does it function any differently then the Tipton bore guide? Already have a Tipton universal bore guide that didn't fit well, as well as a bunch of Possom hollow bore guides
From what I can see on Google images they look like the same tool. What is your rifle chambered in ?

I don’t like the universal style bore guides. I prefer caliber specific ones like Possum hollow. They cost a little bit more but they’re better. Absolutely no movement so you’ll feel the difference the first time you use one.
I know, I use possom hollow on all my guns, but I don't think they make one for the deadline. I might be stuck with the universal bore guide I have. It feels so loose in the chamber and won't support the bore guide very well.
Rifle is chambered in 6mm creed

For any of you guys running the deadline, what have you used for a bore guide? The oversized bolt means I don't have any that fit.

Bore Tech made me a custom diameter insert a while back for use with their bore guide since the bolt diameter is larger than a basic rem700. Fits perfectly.

Reactions: zaprosper
Bore Tech made me a custom diameter insert a while back for use with their bore guide since the bolt diameter is larger than a basic rem700. Fits perfectly.
Perfect. Having a properly fitting bore guide in the action makes a world of difference. Wasn't looking at picking up another universal bore guide, but if it is the only option....