• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UN Small Arms Treaty

micmacman

Private
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2021
WV
Hitlery Clitons backdoor United Nations Gun Control Treaty is a gun control measure to attack the 2nd Ammendment is resurfacing , it was never ratified by the US Senate but they are taking another stab unlike laws that fail to ratify treatys do not expire so it will sit there until they are in a position to push it through, if it ever gets ratified they can use the treaty to strip 2A rights across the board , and expand it at will Constitution be damned, its a global AWB , if we actually ever accept it we would not only be obligated to adhere to it , and the UN could be called upon to enforce it , China has actually been placed in charge of it on the UN side of it

PERtbmY.jpg

Why are we still part of the UN? We are a stand alone country. Our policy in the world should be simple. Leave us alone and we leave you alone. Fuck with us, or do bad things to your civilian population and we cannot tolerate it anymore, we airdrop tons of Hi-Points and PSAs to the people you are trying to oppress, and we'll be standing by with heavy artillery ready to aid them.

So you stayed inside and wore a mask during "lockdowns" then.

This. Defeatism ain't the way to go son...

Even when you are in acceptance of a current dire situation, one should always be finding ways to work around it.

We have GOP candidates who are blue hypergiant stars radiating pure heat and energy into space. It's time we start rallying behind them and not say petty shit like "ooh he's a vegetarian I can't vote for him", or "ooh but he's from Florida" or any of that nonsense.

lol, no 60 years old and un stabbed , but you are nieve if you believe that the left who i remind you created this , will not follow through with it the very second they gain the ability to do so

This. Defeatism ain't the way to go son...

Even when you are in acceptance of a current dire situation, one should always be finding ways to work around it.

We have GOP candidates who are blue hypergiant stars radiating pure heat and energy into space. It's time we start rallying behind them and not say petty shit like "ooh he's a vegetarian I can't vote for him", or "ooh but he's from Florida" or any of that nonsense.
if you refuse to bring things such as this to light of common knowledge in order to inform others who may not be privy to it you are sticking your head in the sand hoping for the best , people need to know what lengths they are under attack , the fact the left has stooped to this level should not surprise you , and to dismiss their verasity to see it through is foolish

do you not understand the part where it does not expire like failed laws do , so your inference is the democrats will never gain control ever again , or that they will simply let their thirst for gun grabbing fade

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Light the match you purveyors of bullshit.

Complete version of "The Star-Spangled Banner" showing spelling and punctuation
from Francis Scott Key's manuscript in the Maryland Historical Society collection.

O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watch'd were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bomb bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there,
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream,
'Tis the star-spangled banner - O long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
Between their lov'd home and the war's desolation!
Blest with vict'ry and peace may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the power that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto - "In God is our trust,"

And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

if you refuse to bring things such as this to light of common knowledge in order to inform others who may not be privy to it you are sticking your head in the sand hoping for the best , people need to know what lengths they are under attack , the fact the left has stooped to this level should not surprise you , and to dismiss their verasity to see it through is foolish

do you not understand the part where it does not expire like failed laws do , so your inference is the democrats will never gain control ever again , or that they will simply let their thirst for gun grabbing fade

That is why when I bring issues to light, like I always do whenever 2A issues come up in blogs elsewhere, I also offer solutions, and grassroots local efforts that people can engage in to help spread awareness.

Why are we still part of the UN? We are a stand alone country. Our policy in the world should be simple. Leave us alone and we leave you alone. Fuck with us, or do bad things to your civilian population and we cannot tolerate it anymore, we airdrop tons of Hi-Points and PSAs to the people you are trying to oppress, and we'll be standing by with heavy artillery ready to aid them.

Don’t lump my PSA’s in with High Point.

That’s just mean.

Because we aren't going to leave anyone else alone. Our military industrial complex with our corrupt politicians make too much money messing with everyone else.

It really just took one GA senate seat to change the balance of power - and it was so was so easy for them. Ain't giving it back ever.

Reactions: gigamortis
Because we aren't going to leave anyone else alone. Our military industrial complex with our corrupt politicians make too much money messing with everyone else.

True dat. We need to mess with the right people while we are at it though. The fact that the North Korean and Iranian regimes are still in operation to this day is a slap to the entire face of the world...

the UN is a sexual exploitation platform that leaves a trail of countless victims anywhere they are deployed in numbers.
of course, the same can be said for oxfam and other "charitable" organizations as well.

True dat. We need to mess with the right people while we are at it though. The fact that the North Korean and Iranian regimes are still in operation to this day is a slap to the entire face of the world...
IF... we had a hand full of people in senate and a decent potus we could easily address that and everything else including China, our border, and the massive size of govt that is choking the life out of us. You have to have a group though who are more concerned with the good of the country and its CITIZENS than their own power and money though, so......

IF... we had a hand full of people in senate and a decent potus we could easily address that and everything else including China, our border, and the massive size of govt that is choking the life out of us. You have to have a group though who are more concerned with the good of the country and its CITIZENS than their own power and money though, so......

You need real God fearing men for that. Not fake ones that praise God out of the corners of their mouths on Sunday.

Any man not truly founded in God can be bought.

The Bill of Rights is not subject to any treaty, nor any laws passed by man.
This 100 percent. I don't get how people just forget that the 2nd doesn't allow us shit. It says oh BTW, not negotiable.

Lol

Can’t fund the Oligarchy/MIC/Petro dollar with that thinking.

How many of the countries we invaded in the last 30
Years weren’t starting to sell oil for other than USD?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
some of you people just dont get it , what does it take , SCOTUS pass's law , the left does what they want with a dont like it too bad attitude , they get sued , SCOTUS reaffirms their decision , the left does what ever they want and the process starts all over again , thats what we are up against , they do not give a shit about the constitution , they only give a shit about control and power and they will stop at nothing and are not past anything to achieve and retain it

the reaso we are in this dumpster fire is we keep underestimating their resolve to lie cheat and stomp on our rights to get what they want , the GOP are a bunch of nancy boys that are afraid to get muddy for fear of losing their power, but refuse to take the gloves off and fight the fight , its like a kick box match with a pillow fighter , you see because we allowed power in polotics to equate to wealth , the more political power you achieve the more vast wealth there is to be had , thats just a simple fact

with that power comes the ability to skirt prosecution and penalty , please tell me i am wrong , this mentality that "they cant get away with that" is why they have so much power , because they not only CANget away with it , THEY DO get away with it

the reason disarming us is such a priority is because thats what is holding them back from total absolute control over each and every one of us , we will be a society that the common man is only to serve the chosen wealthy

open your eyes , why arm the food and drug admin , why arm the EPA , the IRS , political weaponization of the DOJ , the whole illusion of seperation of powers is nothing more than rice paper in a thunderstorm any more and it all leans liberal left

i get it, i understand , i will never post another 2A post here again thats all i gotta say about it , as you were , carry on

some of you people just dont get it , what does it take , SCOTUS pass's law , the left does what they want with a dont like it too bad attitude , they get sued , SCOTUS reaffirms their decision , the left does what ever they want and the process starts all over again , thats what we are up against , they do not give a shit about the constitution , they only give a shit about control and power and they will stop at nothing and are not past anything to achieve and retain it

the reaso we are in this dumpster fire is we keep underestimating their resolve to lie cheat and stomp on our rights to get what they want , the GOP are a bunch of nancy boys that are afraid to get muddy for fear of losing their power, but refuse to take the gloves off and fight the fight , its like a kick box match with a pillow fighter , you see because we allowed power in polotics to equate to wealth , the more political power you achieve the more vast wealth there is to be had , thats just a simple fact

with that power comes the ability to skirt prosecution and penalty , please tell me i am wrong , this mentality that "they cant get away with that" is why they have so much power , because they not only CANget away with it , THEY DO get away with it

the reason disarming us is such a priority is because thats what is holding them back from total absolute control over each and every one of us , we will be a society that the common man is only to serve the chosen wealthy

open your eyes , why arm the food and drug admin , why arm the EPA , the IRS , political weaponization of the DOJ , the whole illusion of seperation of powers is nothing more than rice paper in a thunderstorm any more and it all leans liberal left

i get it, i understand , i will never post another 2A post here again thats all i gotta say about it , as you were , carry on

What don’t we get? That they are trying to disarm us? Everyone on here knows that. We don’t need daily constant doom and gloom reminders.

Everyone on this site knows they are after our guns. If they don't, they haven't been here long. Adopting policies and enforcing them are two different things was my point.

No, here's what you don't get:

First, treaty ratification requires a 2/3 vote of approval in the Senate for the President to proceed. The anti-2A side of the Senate doesn't have nearly that threshold, and really doesn't have 50% because it is political suicide and they care deeply about their self preservation. A President could sign whatever treaty they wanted to, but it doesn't mean shit until it's approved to be ratified by the Senate.

Second, the Genie is already out of the bottle and Pandora's Box is already opened when it comes to abolishment of the 2A. There are hundreds of millions of functional firearms in American homes, and I firmly believe there are tens of millions (or at a minimum millions) of Americans who would literally go to war before willingly disarming themselves. This is why they try slow and sequential disarmament in limited states like boiling a frog, but there are numerous states where the firearm freedoms are expanding that stand in stark opposition of their tyranny. We just crossed half of the US states with Constitutional Carry. That is fucking huge and should not be underestimated in the prevailing attitude towards firearm ownership and usage across the country.

Third, the federal government always has been armed, but the civilian population has always outgunned them 10:1 if not higher. I care much more about their regulations they administer without legislative authority affecting hundreds of millions of people and trillions of dollars than I do about them having a couple thousand armed agents. That is meaningless.

Finally, it's of no surprise Biden is showing zero support of the treaty, because he himself is trafficking the fuck out of weapons. It would be counter productive for his own interests.

I could give two shits less if you post anything around here or not, because I actually do buy more ammo instead of suck my thumb worrying about when the big meanie libs are going to come knocking for my freedoms. You won't be missed.

No, here's what you don't get:

First, treaty ratification requires a 2/3 vote of approval in the Senate for the President to proceed. The anti-2A side of the Senate doesn't have nearly that threshold, and really doesn't have 50% because it is political suicide and they care deeply about their self preservation. A President could sign whatever treaty they wanted to, but it doesn't mean shit until it's approved to be ratified by the Senate.

Second, the Genie is already out of the bottle and Pandora's Box is already opened when it comes to abolishment of the 2A. There are hundreds of millions of functional firearms in American homes, and I firmly believe there are tens of millions (or at a minimum millions) of Americans who would literally go to war before willingly disarming themselves. This is why they try slow and sequential disarmament in limited states like boiling a frog, but there are numerous states where the firearm freedoms are expanding that stand in stark opposition of their tyranny. We just crossed half of the US states with Constitutional Carry. That is fucking huge and should not be underestimated in the prevailing attitude towards firearm ownership and usage across the country.

Third, the federal government always has been armed, but the civilian population has always outgunned them 10:1 if not higher. I care much more about their regulations they administer without legislative authority affecting hundreds of millions of people and trillions of dollars than I do about them having a couple thousand armed agents. That is meaningless.

Finally, it's of no surprise Biden is showing zero support of the treaty, because he himself is trafficking the fuck out of weapons. It would be counter productive for his own interests.

I could give two shits less if you post anything around here or not, because I actually do buy more ammo instead of suck my thumb worrying about when the big meanie libs are going to come knocking for my freedoms. You won't be missed.
1692471534276.gif

But who’s going to enforce it
Don’t worry unless and until the blue helmets can felid a large effective fighting force which they currently cannot it’ll be up to state and local authorities to enforce what ever shit they come up with.
And we all now state and local authorities would never and have never shit on our freedoms because of orders. So no worries!

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG

Blue hypergiant stars....
That is hilarious.
They are all bought and paid for... all of them.
Trump? His second term would be more of the same, a short respite from the suffocation.
Presidents and representatives are not running this country.
If a man gets in there, "they" can't hobble or control, they will kill him. Its just that simple.
"They" are running things, and will continue to do so. The experiment in self governance has been over so long, no living US citizen can remember what that is like.

But...keep voting for a better outcome, id love to be proven wrong.

That is hilarious.
Trump? His second term would be more of the same, a short respite from the suffocation.
If a man gets in there, "they" can't hobble or control, they will kill him. Its just that simple.
"They" are running things, and will continue to do so. The experiment in self governance has been over so long, no living US citizen can remember what that is like.

Agreed.
I had some hope left early 16'.
After the first two years, where the repukes had the house/senate/Oval Office, and what they went out of their way to not accomplish it was clear.
All over but the shouting.

R

Agreed.
I had some hope left early 16'.
After the first two years, where the repukes had the house/senate/Oval Office, and what they went out of their way to not accomplish it was clear.
All over but the shooting.

R
FIFY

That is hilarious.

That all may well be true, but I know this, when Trump was in there, I could make some money and save for my land so I can get it and set up my own self sufficient farm. That beats the absolute hell out of the disaster we currently suffer under.

That all may well be true, but I know this, when Trump was in there, I could make some money and save for my land so I can get it and set up my own self sufficient farm. That beats the absolute hell out of the disaster we currently suffer under.
Cool story bro. I mean....it has zero to do with what I said, but cool story.
Vote harder.

not enough blue hats? you're kidding right? the chinese infiltrators.the taliban infiltrators,blm,antifa,experienced inner city rioters,cartel fighters,the recently brought in unafiliated scum by the millions. all that would be needed is to "deputize" them. the current woke military would certainly join in. yes,some of those would not tolerate casualties well. some don't and wouldn't care. with the country currently balkanized,reistance would be scattered,disorganized,easily identified and located. with time,the marginalizing and aging the number of most of the resistance inclined would be smaller and smaller.

Cool story bro. I mean....it has zero to do with what I said, but cool story.
Vote harder.
Cool story bro but this is what you said and I replied to it saying that I didn't disagree with you, but there's a major difference in the economy when a pub is in the white house vs a dem.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Cool story bro but this is what you said and I replied to it saying that I didn't disagree with you, but there's a major difference in the economy when a pub is in the white house vs a dem.

So....you think any president or representative is running this country?

Ok scooter, you keep thinking that.

There's not a major difference historically between a republican or a Democrat in the white house for over 100 years.

Yes. Trump was the exception...but then...he isn't a politician at all, which made a huge difference, and united the uniparty so thoroughly, that for the first time in living memory, one could see the truth. Republicunts and Demonrats are all on the same team.
The economy was booming under Slick Willie...but maybe you don't remember that.
They(our politicians) all have their marching orders, and they come from the same group of globalist. This is not "our" country anymore. Theyve been stealing our substance for over a century. They dont give a shit that you made money because Trump was throwing monkey wrenches in their machine, they dont plan on letting that happen again.
If we elect another politician, he won't be your pal, or your buddy, and he damn sure dont care if you go broke. Makes no difference if he has an R or a D next to his name.

If you can't see all that I've laid out here, you are not paying attention or simply obtuse.

Reactions: micmacman
So....you think any president or representative is running this country?

Ok scooter, you keep thinking that.

There's not a major difference historically between a republican or a Democrat in the white house for over 100 years.

Yes. Trump was the exception...but then...he isn't a politician at all, which made a huge difference, and united the uniparty so thoroughly, that for the first time in living memory, one could see the truth. Republicunts and Demonrats are all on the same team.
The economy was booming under Slick Willie...but maybe you don't remember that.
They(our politicians) all have their marching orders, and they come from the same group of globalist. This is not "our" country anymore. Theyve been stealing our substance for over a century. They dont give a shit that you made money because Trump was throwing monkey wrenches in their machine, they dont plan on letting that happen again.
If we elect another politician, he won't be your pal, or your buddy, and he damn sure dont care if you go broke. Makes no difference if he has an R or a D next to his name.

If you can't see all that I've laid out here, you are not paying attention or simply obtuse.
For someone with so much trouble reading, you really shouldn't be calling others obtuse. You are so damn ready to tell someone how much you know about who's running the country and what a sham it all is that you can't differentiate between someone who generally agrees with you AS IVE ALREADY STATED and everyone else you are preaching to as if you've discovered something no one else can see. The pubs are pos too and they all put in their charade while they milk us all. Be that as it may, my ability to make money and take care of my family is drastically reduced by democrats and their insane policy, pubs do not have that effect. This is a fact. So while they all do the greater evil, at least with pubs I can actually make money and continue with my plans of self sufficiency, where as with dems I can't, not to mention they are trying to turn my boys into fake girls to boot.

Bringing it to light is one thing. Telling us we all better just get ready to give it up WHEN the dems push it through is another.
who/what or where did i ever say anything about giving up , where do you get this , if i was giving up i would have never posted about it at all , if anyone has given up its you and like minded who choose to ignore threats such as these and seem to think such outlandish plans are out of reach of those that wish to disarm us , you are basically falling in lock step with them by acting like this has not happened and is not happening right now

i bought a Ruger wrangler pistol for a beater tractor gun , worst pistol ive ever owned , the safest place to be was directly in front of it , it would hit everything except what you were aiming at out of the box , but you know what as i kept firing it i finlly hit the bullseye , it didnt matter how accurate it was or was not , keep shhooting and eventually it will grace the bullseye with a hit

it doesnt matter how ridiculous their attempts , or wiley coyote acme plans are because they just keep ramming that square peg into that round hole over and over repeatedly and eventually they will force fit it and then you will be a keyboard commando saying they will never get mine , they do not and will not give up , why arm bureaucratic agencies like EPA , Food and Drug , IRS , Social Security Admin , they are building a domestic army , gee , why on earth would they do that , they do not intend to use these agencies to fight , they get them funding to make these purchases so the agencies that will will be stockpiled and it flys under the radar , how many thought whats the EPA going to do coming to my door to confiscate , the liberals are loading up for a fight

its not about saving lives , they couldnt give two shits about how we die , look at chicago , 26 shot in a weekend barely gets a mention , white guy shoots 3 its a mass casualty event , look how the facilitate drug use and their scooping bodies out of allys every morning , how often does that make the news , its all about a armed populous because that A) terrifies their crooked ass's and B) stands in the way of implimenting their plan of New World Order and guess what , if you are a worker bee get use to the taste of shit

• The IRS spent $600,000 on ammunition but refused to disclose to the GAO its intended purpose and told the GAO that it could not provide data on firearms purchases. The IRS has stated in the past that such purchases are used in “investigating potential criminal violations of the Internal Revenue Code.” Its current inventory is estimated to include 4,461 firearms, including submachine guns, and over 5 million rounds of ammunition.
  • The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) of the Department of Veterans Affairs purchased around 600 firearms and nearly 20,000 rounds of ammunition, along with riot gear and camouflage uniforms. The VHA has claimed that these purchases are for “enforcing federal law at VA medical facilities (and some National Cemetery and Benefits locations).”
  • The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) of the Social Security Administration (SSA) purchased around 300 firearms and 250,000 rounds of ammunition. The SSA’s OIG has stated that it uses these items for investigations into “wrongdoing by applicants, beneficiaries, contractors and third parties, and employees.
  • The National Park Service (NPS) of the U.S. Department of the Interior purchased nearly 2 million rounds, approximately 1,500 firearms, silencers, riot shields and batons, camouflage uniforms and “pyrotechnics and specialized munitions.” The stated purpose of these items is to protect “the safety and health of NPS visitors, partners, and staff, as well as our natural and cultural resources.”
  • Though those numbers certainly seem large — maybe even astoundingly so — on their own, they are part of a years-long effort that began during the Obama administration that has seen many non-military federal agencies arm themselves to the teeth.
  • As the recently released GAO report notes, from FY 2010 to FY 2017, non-military federal agencies spent $1.5 billion on ammunition, weapons and military grade tactical gear. As an example, during that time frame, the VA bought 11 million rounds of ammunition, roughly equivalent to 2,800 rounds for each of its 3,957 officers. Similarly, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has purchased 4 million rounds over the past eight years and acquired 1 million rounds for use by its 461 special agents. The HHS has called its arms purchases “imperative.” In addition, the SSA bought 800,000 rounds for their 270 special agents during this period, amounting to nearly 3,000 rounds per agent. Even the U.S. Postal Service acquired significant amounts of weapons and ammunition.

you are not wrong , both parties are the elite when it becomes a "Us vs Them" discussion , and thats the line they draw , its like this , if voting actually mattered they would not allow us to participate , THEY choose who runs for office , its like the bad magician that says pick a card , fans the cards out and inches the card he wants you to pick out in front

its all pre concieved , this is why the melt down when Trump won , i mean how dare the people actually choose a POTUS they actually want and not the one we were given to choose , this is also why the relentless attacks on him are by design to prevent it from repeating , they can not and will not allow anyone to hold that office that is not who they want because they need to know that person is with their game plan , so they throw their choice for both parties at us and no matter which they choose their grand scheme is in tack

who/what or where did i ever say anything about giving up , where do you get this , if i was giving up i would have never posted about it at all , if anyone has given up its you and like minded who choose to ignore threats such as these and seem to think such outlandish plans are out of reach of those that wish to disarm us , you are basically falling in lock step with them by acting like this has not happened and is not happening right now

i bought a Ruger wrangler pistol for a beater tractor gun , worst pistol ive ever owned , the safest place to be was directly in front of it , it would hit everything except what you were aiming at out of the box , but you know what as i kept firing it i finlly hit the bullseye , it didnt matter how accurate it was or was not , keep shhooting and eventually it will grace the bullseye with a hit

it doesnt matter how ridiculous their attempts , or wiley coyote acme plans are because they just keep ramming that square peg into that round hole over and over repeatedly and eventually they will force fit it and then you will be a keyboard commando saying they will never get mine , they do not and will not give up , why arm bureaucratic agencies like EPA , Food and Drug , IRS , Social Security Admin , they are building a domestic army , gee , why on earth would they do that , they do not intend to use these agencies to fight , they get them funding to make these purchases so the agencies that will will be stockpiled and it flys under the radar , how many thought whats the EPA going to do coming to my door to confiscate , the liberals are loading up for a fight

its not about saving lives , they couldnt give two shits about how we die , look at chicago , 26 shot in a weekend barely gets a mention , white guy shoots 3 its a mass casualty event , look how the facilitate drug use and their scooping bodies out of allys every morning , how often does that make the news , its all about a armed populous because that A) terrifies their crooked ass's and B) stands in the way of implimenting their plan of New World Order and guess what , if you are a worker bee get use to the taste of shit

• The IRS spent $600,000 on ammunition but refused to disclose to the GAO its intended purpose and told the GAO that it could not provide data on firearms purchases. The IRS has stated in the past that such purchases are used in “investigating potential criminal violations of the Internal Revenue Code.” Its current inventory is estimated to include 4,461 firearms, including submachine guns, and over 5 million rounds of ammunition.
  • The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) of the Department of Veterans Affairs purchased around 600 firearms and nearly 20,000 rounds of ammunition, along with riot gear and camouflage uniforms. The VHA has claimed that these purchases are for “enforcing federal law at VA medical facilities (and some National Cemetery and Benefits locations).”
  • The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) of the Social Security Administration (SSA) purchased around 300 firearms and 250,000 rounds of ammunition. The SSA’s OIG has stated that it uses these items for investigations into “wrongdoing by applicants, beneficiaries, contractors and third parties, and employees.
  • The National Park Service (NPS) of the U.S. Department of the Interior purchased nearly 2 million rounds, approximately 1,500 firearms, silencers, riot shields and batons, camouflage uniforms and “pyrotechnics and specialized munitions.” The stated purpose of these items is to protect “the safety and health of NPS visitors, partners, and staff, as well as our natural and cultural resources.”
  • Though those numbers certainly seem large — maybe even astoundingly so — on their own, they are part of a years-long effort that began during the Obama administration that has seen many non-military federal agencies arm themselves to the teeth.
  • As the recently released GAO report notes, from FY 2010 to FY 2017, non-military federal agencies spent $1.5 billion on ammunition, weapons and military grade tactical gear. As an example, during that time frame, the VA bought 11 million rounds of ammunition, roughly equivalent to 2,800 rounds for each of its 3,957 officers. Similarly, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has purchased 4 million rounds over the past eight years and acquired 1 million rounds for use by its 461 special agents. The HHS has called its arms purchases “imperative.” In addition, the SSA bought 800,000 rounds for their 270 special agents during this period, amounting to nearly 3,000 rounds per agent. Even the U.S. Postal Service acquired significant amounts of weapons and ammunition.

So what?

i will never post another 2A post here again thats all i gotta say about it , as you were , carry on
LOL
who/what or where did i ever say anything about giving up , where do you get this , if i was giving up i would have never posted about it at all , if anyone has given up its you and like minded who choose to ignore threats
Ive already quoted it once, but here it is again.
thats how it will work when , not if the dems gain the ability to push it through
Choosing to comply will be the peoples choice. The above quote read to me like you are ready to comply when it goes through, which is why I poked you. Pretty sure we're on the same team here guy.