• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unable to log in/systems error?

BigBoss0311

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2009
Allen, TX
This is the message I get when trying to log in:

The software is experiencing a systems error.

You should attempt to repeat your last action. If this error occurs again, please contact the site administrator.

Anyone else having this issue? Thanks!

well that was weird, I opened a new tab to post this and it aut logged me in. I have the main forum page up and it shows me as not logged in (even when I refresh it still asks me to log in). I right-click on a sub forum and I am logged in on that page. interesting.

The forum has been throwing that error for me for several days.
And fails to note which posts I have read, always leaving them displayed as unread.

I got it on my phone...Android. I can't login to the page from mobile, and Tapatalk won't let me access the messages it says I have. First time on a actual computer this week and I could get in.

Anyone know how to change their signature? Mine is very old, out of date and a relic of the old Hide. Thanks

I was having various login problems so I did the clear cache, cookies routine to no avail. Then I did it again and deleted my SHORTCUT on my desktop and came directly to the site and all my problems seemed to go away. So the old "shortcut" or "bookmark" seems to have caused my problems. I put a new shortcut on my desktop and wala.

I was having various login problems so I did the clear cache, cookies routine to no avail. Then I did it again and deleted my SHORTCUT on my desktop and came directly to the site and all my problems seemed to go away. So the old "shortcut" or "bookmark" seems to have caused my problems. I put a new shortcut on my desktop and wala.

Same here; when opening from bookmark added a few weeks ago would not be logged in. When going from non-logged in forum to sub-forum, would be logged in. when going back to forum page from link at top of page of sub-forum, would still be logged in. Deleted original bookmark and replaced with one from logged in forum page and all is well...... for the moment. Regardless, first-world prob. and good to be home eh?