• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos under mount semi-auto 12gauge

Re: under mount semi-auto 12gauge

I would guess the shotgun would have to be permanently mounted in order to avoid being classified as a "sawed off". Very cool!

A quote from their website.

"Metal Storm Limited is a defence technology company that develops projectile launching systems utilising its unique, electronically fired, stacked projectile technology."

Apparently the rounds are stacked end to end and fired individually through some (over my head) electronic firing system. I wonder how the spent casing is cleared prior to the follow up shot. They also make a semi-auto 3 shot grenade launcher.

I don't think it is legal yet but whatever just check your local law. They desgined this for military use to blow up locking knob. Not sure if it is legal for civilian use. It looks better with the kac ras on it
laugh.gif
Then you can mount flash light on the side and laser on the other side.
laugh.gif

If it's barrel is under 18" it would have to be registered as a SBS. Also, if the shotgun itself were a registered AOW, when it's attached to the AR there is a stock so it would become a SBS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65mm06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A quote from their website.

"Metal Storm Limited is a defence technology company that develops projectile launching systems utilising its unique, electronically fired, stacked projectile technology."

Apparently the rounds are stacked end to end and fired individually through some (over my head) electronic firing system. I wonder how the spent casing is cleared prior to the follow up shot. They also make a semi-auto 3 shot grenade launcher.

</div></div>

I'm thinking the metal storm doesn't even have casings to eject. They are all loaded in a series.

That shotgun idea they probably got from the master key which is the current under AR shotgun. I think the master key has a mag that hangs down though.

Edit: Oh nevermind, it's just an 870 with a short barrel and no stock. And it looks like you can add a drop mag if you want

url]

Its a smaller more practical version of the original MetalStorm, look it up on YouTube if you haven't already, capable of firing almost a million rounds per minute.

ahh makes sense. remember the rotary breech caseless projectile sub or machine gun? wasnt that an HK thing?