• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater underworld?

Re: underworld?

Just saw it the other night. Thought it was pretty good. I may just be biased as seeing Kate Beckinsale in 3D can't be a bad thing in my opinion.

I'd give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goldeneagle76</div><div class="ubbcode-body">would anyone last 25 minutes with her? </div></div>

Watching her on a movie? Yes.
In a shootout? Yes.
Sex? She would pass out, so Yes.

In short, the answer to your question is Yes.

I may have to go see that one now, Kate is very easy on the eyes and I don't really cares what she does

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goldeneagle76</div><div class="ubbcode-body">would anyone last 25 minutes with her? </div></div>
</div></div>

Yeah right.

More like 2mins=sex 23mins=her watching you go to sleep mode.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goldeneagle76</div><div class="ubbcode-body">would anyone last 25 minutes with her? </div></div>
</div></div>

Yeah right.

More like 2mins=sex 23mins=her watching you go to sleep mode. </div></div>

LMFAO

I liked the looks of the one from the previous movie more, looked like she'd give a guy a thumping good time.

KB in this role looks spectacular but in her other normal roles still hot but not on fire like the underworld series.

I would watch her run around in leather in any movie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goldeneagle76</div><div class="ubbcode-body">would anyone last 25 minutes with her? </div></div>

Watching her on a movie? Yes.
In a shootout? Yes.

In short, the answer to your question is Yes. </div></div>

Pass out from shock?

Id throw my hip out at the 24 minute mark and probably pass out. She looked even better in Click. She sewed up adam sandlers duck's butthole. The gurrrl is kinky I tell ya!