• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Unexpected Ending To Rap Competition and Comments

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<span style="font-weight: bold">Skip to 0:25 </span>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4kORW7YKMMk&"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4kORW7YKMMk&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Unexpected Ending To Rap Competition and Comments

aQeiP.jpg

Generally speaking though - gotta think that if you hit someone in the dome with a 2x4 and you can't even get them to go down to their knees - you're in for one hell of a beating.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Generally speaking though - gotta think that if you hit someone in the dome with a 2x4 and you can't even get them to go down to their knees - you're in for one hell of a beating. </div></div>

Yeah you know the guy doing the swinging was thinking OH SHIT when he didn't go down.

Gawd damn, hey took that hit like a champ, lol

Nice! Reminds me of a fight in a club one night. One of the guys in our crew took a glass beer bottle to the head, it shattered, he turned around, looked at the guy who did it and grabbed his neck like the Undertaker. The rest was pretty much a beat down from hell. Good times...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Planking, You're doing it wrong!
</div></div>

^^This made my morning, thank you sir!

The next video in this series is the one I would like to see!

Yeah...that was unexpected...who would have thought violence would break out at the end of a rap video...............

Well if this is a trend, and the gangsta's start totin' 2X4's.....will there be a lumber ban?
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
aQeiP.jpg
</div></div>

You know that was the first thing that came to mind when i saw this.

Crappy form, no follow through. I want to see what happened next

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats a rap battle? </div></div>

This is a rap battle translated into English.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6H0i1RAdHk&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6H0i1RAdHk&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I get the 2x4, but I didn't understand a word they said.
It was like listening to a person talk with a mouthful of ball bearings.

I would say that the guy that got hit with a 2x4 won the rap battle. Took that lumber to the dome like a champ.