• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Unexpected Ending To Rap Competition and Comments

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<span style="font-weight: bold">Skip to 0:25 </span>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4kORW7YKMMk&"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4kORW7YKMMk&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Unexpected Ending To Rap Competition and Comments

aQeiP.jpg

Generally speaking though - gotta think that if you hit someone in the dome with a 2x4 and you can't even get them to go down to their knees - you're in for one hell of a beating.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Generally speaking though - gotta think that if you hit someone in the dome with a 2x4 and you can't even get them to go down to their knees - you're in for one hell of a beating. </div></div>

Yeah you know the guy doing the swinging was thinking OH SHIT when he didn't go down.

Gawd damn, hey took that hit like a champ, lol

Nice! Reminds me of a fight in a club one night. One of the guys in our crew took a glass beer bottle to the head, it shattered, he turned around, looked at the guy who did it and grabbed his neck like the Undertaker. The rest was pretty much a beat down from hell. Good times...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Planking, You're doing it wrong!
</div></div>

^^This made my morning, thank you sir!

The next video in this series is the one I would like to see!

Yeah...that was unexpected...who would have thought violence would break out at the end of a rap video...............

Well if this is a trend, and the gangsta's start totin' 2X4's.....will there be a lumber ban?
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
aQeiP.jpg
</div></div>

You know that was the first thing that came to mind when i saw this.

Crappy form, no follow through. I want to see what happened next

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats a rap battle? </div></div>

This is a rap battle translated into English.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6H0i1RAdHk&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6H0i1RAdHk&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I get the 2x4, but I didn't understand a word they said.
It was like listening to a person talk with a mouthful of ball bearings.

I would say that the guy that got hit with a 2x4 won the rap battle. Took that lumber to the dome like a champ.