• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unique Shooting Bag.

Konarex

Minuteman
Mar 31, 2012
Oregon
After competing for three years I am tired of the gear war and have built the shooting bag to rule them all. Made poorly by a middle aged male with little talent, a 40 year old sewing machine and a lot of time. Next season will be the best ever!!!! LOL. It actually works very well. I used the prototype at the GAP Grind. It's made from 1000d Codura and has 8# of HDPE fill.
unicorn markIII.jpg
unicorn Mark III pic2.jpg

Laughed out loud when I opened this. I needed that this morning. My six year daughter who shoots with me saw this and lost it!
You really need to make these. I have a little lady that needs one?

Please take my money, I need at least 3 lol.

We need to schedule more matches during the winter months so these creative outbursts are suppressed.;-)

Reactions: WYO09
I am building a few for Christmas gifts. When I’m finished I will figure out how much time it takes and materials for each unicorn. I will post if I can take orders. Thank you.

Reactions: 021411
Heck yes! Time to make precision shooting less tacticool. I'm waiting for someone to bust out plaid shirts, skinny tactical pants, and Ray Bans at the matches. Top it off with a unicorn bag. :LOL:
But seriously I'd be down for one.

I don’t care if it’s functional or not. Send me a rate and make sure and label the bag “tactical unicorn” when it ships to my friends. Double bonus if you can sew on a few rainbows.

Heck yes! Time to make precision shooting less tacticool. I'm waiting for someone to bust out plaid shirts, skinny tactical pants, and Ray Bans at the matches. Top it off with a unicorn bag. :LOL:
But seriously I'd be down for one.
Skinny pants? Fuck no. Flannels and Raybans? Fo.Sho.

Reactions: 021411
Everytime I see this thread I can't help but think of Deadpool. Oh, and I want one too!

50397A54-3231-44A5-9D70-9A6C27DD8176.jpeg

Hilarious. Glad the thread got bumped as I didn't see it before. Someone better buy the Unicorn bag.

Man I’ve seen it all now, that thing is awesome!