• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unobtanium? Perhaps I spoke too soon.

Chiller

Minuteman
  • Dec 18, 2008
    Sole resident of Mt. Crumpit.
    2cycjk.jpg

33e3qlc.jpg

shot the .308, .300Win, and .338LM. Thank you Ashbury, RUAG,etc

Re: Unobtanium? Perhaps I spoke too soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate you. </div></div>

I was looking for you.....lol

All the starving children in the world and you have all that 'bling'??? Tain't fair nor right I say!!!! Sure wished I could shoot them for giggles though
    smile.gif
    In my lowest voice.....nice set of rigs............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are we looking at?</div></div>
    A rifle made of Unobtainium. Because the rifle is so rare and desired.

Google Ashbury and RUAG...

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are we looking at? </div></div>

"The ASW338LM™ is a .338 Lapua Magnum medium caliber, fully integrated precision weapons platform based on the advanced SABER®-FORSST® modular stock chassis system and the robust Surgeon XL bolt action receiver. The ASW338LM™ weapons platform is engineered using Ashbury's proprietary barrel modeling & design software with Rock Creek Pinnacle Series™ barrels. Asymmetric Warrior® precision sniper rifle systems are equipped with an integral muzzle brake and sound suppressor system. Standard barrel lengths are 20" and 27" and custom lengths are available. A1 variants use a 5rd detachable box magazine and A2 variants use Ashbury's 10rd box magazine. System matched day optics for long and short range applications mounted with SABER EO scope rings are included. Asymmetric Warrior® precision sniper rifle systems in .308Win and .300WM are under development. A complete sniper equipment suite (SES) is available to support ASW line of rifles.

"

Where was that top picture taken, looks like the area around Edwards AFB?

Nice

I wish I could find one of those tripods. Anyone with a clue on whether they will be commercially available at some point?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where was that top picture taken, looks like the area around Edwards AFB? </div></div>

On Nellis' range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like another Rem700 in a chassis to me... </div></div>

You take all my fun......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what the hell is a "Rock Creek Pinnacle Series™ barrel"?? </div></div>
    +1

And it looks like it was even topped with the Leupold 34mm tubed scope, all kinds of internet rumors in that pic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And it looks like it was even topped with the Leupold 34mm tubed scope, all kinds of internet rumors in that pic. </div></div>

Unobtanium......I tell ya.......