• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*UPDATE* Cannabilism in Florida!

Re: Cannabilism in Florida!

Holy SHIT! I agree with the editor that this is something you expect to see in a horror flick but never in real life!

coc.jpg

Firearms...

Because there are naked people on drugs who want to eat your fucking face!

I gave up on canabilism. People don't take care of themselves the way cows do.

I've played Resident Evil since the beginning, so this doesn't shock me. :p

Re: *UPDATE* Cannabilism in Florida!

And all my relatives asked why I would ever want to leave Florida and move to Wyoming...

Drugs sure are a victimless crime, huh?

ME in florida...

nah, im a mountain man.

although, i do need some target practice with movers and shakers..

They said he MAY have been under the influence of the new LSD. Nothing confirmed drug wise.

Until I know exactly what happened to the guy he was chewing on... It's the beginning of the zombies.

What's the problem? It was just a little love bite.

Always starts as one news story. Tomorrow, there will be 2 in New York, then the day after, 5 in LA, then WHAM! 1,000,000 in Green Bay. (Thats california math for you.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Firearms...

Because there are naked people on drugs who want to eat your fucking face! </div></div>

ROFLMAO!

ridehpd beat me to it

Some photos of the alleged crime scene have made the interwebs. Gruesome, to say the least.

Yup I have seen the two pictures...one at the scene of both guys lying on the ground and a closeup of the guy's face....not pretty.

What is this 'New' 'More Potent' LSD bullshit I keep hearing.

There is no LSD more potent than LSD.

WTF?!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eracer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is this 'New' 'More Potent' LSD bullshit I keep hearing.

There is no LSD more potent than LSD.

WTF?!? </div></div>

its just scare mongering BS propaganda to feed the sheeple - like everthing else

Well this put a whole new meaning of putting the "bite" on someone
grin.gif

Wow.

All of the zombie movies have just become documentaries.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OH YES! Please let this be the beginning of the zombie outbreak! </div></div>

The liberals are already parasitically eating the US financially. If they went full zombie we could do something about it.

It would of course be strictly self defense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Firearms...

Because there are naked people on drugs who want to eat your fucking face! </div></div>

True...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KSwift</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE

LINK TO PICTURE OF VICTIMS FACE AT HOSPITAL</span>

http://www.thejuggalonation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/KKokC.jpg </div></div>

Waiting to click on this in the morning. Even thinkin about it is givin me the willies.

With billions of people in the world... this is hardly "shocking"!

It's only shocking news to us, because it happened so publicly within the U.S.

Not sayin that its not fucked up... but its not as rare as one might think (worldwide shit).

For instance...
Just google: Tim McLean

Alot of americans would be like "Who?"...

From what I hear this is not the first time it has happened here in South Florida. This is apparently the fourth case I think? Also the victim was also on the drug and hence the no pants. They have said when you take this drug it makes your internal organs feel on fire and hence the poeple tend to rip off their clothes. Where the cannabalism comes from I have no clue.

My wife was telling me there was a case in Broward County in which a man who took the drug ripped off his clothes and was chasing someone (I guess to eat his face as well lol). Well he followed him into traffic and got hit by a car or truck....barely phased him she said. Apparently, like some drugs, it dulls their sense of pain.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dirt Road Drifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
540058_370653349651119_1454364294_n.jpg
</div></div>

'Right-click'
'Set as Desktop Background'

packing up an headed to FL. Maybe I can get some practice in before they over-run us!

LOL So he was eating his face... why the FUCK was neither of them wearing pants?