• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*UPDATE* Cannabilism in Florida!

Re: *UPDATE* Cannabilism in Florida!

The "new LSD" is the establishments new name for "bath salts" or any of the analogs or mixes of mephedrone. Google it. Congress apparently imposed a temporary ban late last year ? Severe teeth grinding is apparently a known side effect...very severe, apparently...

If I came across a naked guy eating the face of another guy who then responds to you with a growl, I see nothing wrong with pulling the trigger.

lol dammit, don't shoot 'em all, there will never be an outbreak then... I can't get down to FL from here and I want a crack at a few of them too!

We had one of those "bath salts" cases a year ago. It's actually a synthetic meth analog. Was legal for a while because the chemists who make the stuff modified the molecule enough that it didn't fall a controlled substance. Kids sometime call it LSD or acid, but it's completely unrelated to LSD and its effects are different.

I went to a training class on the stuff c. 2009 when it was really taking off. It's just plain nasty and since there is no quality control or 'standard' potency, effects, etc. are all over the map, even from dose to dose.

Our little bath salts wizard smashed his head and face on walls in his bedroom. Caved in sheet rock, except where he hit joists, broke out all the windows. He was painting the place in blood. That he didn't bleed out... and actually recovered... is proof that Darwinism doesn't always work. He sprayed out a couple of pints...

"Bath Salts", like Salvia, K2 etc. are part of generation of 'quasi-legal' drugs. We've taken them off kids as young as 12. Because they are still legal in some places and easily mailordered, kids figure the stuff is safe. They get them at head shops, comic shops, even gas stations in states where they're still legal. Or more likely just order them online w. mom's Visa card.

Cheers,

Sirhr

So, I haven't read anywhere that Holder and the DOJ have declared this to be an ate crime.

That white officer should be ready for an onslaught of cries of racism from ABC, CBS, NBC Jesse,Al, and Barry.

Just sayin'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GoWyo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, I haven't read anywhere that Holder and the DOJ have declared this to be an ate crime.

That white officer should be ready for an onslaught of cries of racism from ABC, CBS, NBC Jesse,Al, and Barry.

Just sayin' </div></div>

It does seem as though the negotiating and reasoning process prior to shooting was less than the several weeks duration necessary to prove there was no racism involved.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you guys see the posted pics of the dudes face??? Here is a link. Its pretty bad..... Glad I was not working the ICU when this came in. I have seen some pretty bad stuff, but this would have taken the cake for me.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/05/miami_cannibal.php </div></div>
16 up from your post by kswift.

Re: Cannabilism in Florida!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B-B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW a real life zombie!!! could it possibly be happening right now! I'll have to jam some more mags, yippeeee!!! </div></div>

Per the police report - one round didn't stop the guy, the officer DID unload an entire mag!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaHick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol dammit, don't shoot 'em all, there will never be an outbreak then... I can't get down to FL from here and I want a crack at a few of them too! </div></div>

Actually the copy-catting has already started - one case in Maryland where a student killed and hate the heart & brain of his roommate, and another case of a Montreal psycho./possessed transgender animal-mutilating (it?) that killed a guy then had sex acts and cannibalism with him while dead, and mailed several of his body parts throughout Canada.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: anthony20031</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Where the cannabalism comes from I have no clue.

</div></div>

Another reason Ron Paul wants weed legal- leave the faces and stick with the brownies and Doritos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We had one of those "bath salts" cases a year ago. It's actually a synthetic meth analog. Was legal for a while because the chemists who make the stuff modified the molecule enough that it didn't fall a controlled substance. Kids sometime call it LSD or acid, but it's completely unrelated to LSD and its effects are different.

I went to a training class on the stuff c. 2009 when it was really taking off. It's just plain nasty and since there is no quality control or 'standard' potency, effects, etc. are all over the map, even from dose to dose.

Our little bath salts wizard smashed his head and face on walls in his bedroom. Caved in sheet rock, except where he hit joists, broke out all the windows. He was painting the place in blood. That he didn't bleed out... and actually recovered... is proof that Darwinism doesn't always work. He sprayed out a couple of pints...

"Bath Salts", like Salvia, K2 etc. are part of generation of 'quasi-legal' drugs. We've taken them off kids as young as 12. Because they are still legal in some places and easily mailordered, kids figure the stuff is safe. They get them at head shops, comic shops, even gas stations in states where they're still legal. Or more likely just order them online w. mom's Visa card.

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

there was an "intervention" on a dude who did bath salts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/20/intervention-skyler-exclusive-video_n_1289246.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crnD2vsQq48

http://www.addictions.com/bath-salt-addiction/

Reminded me of this... Dont hate the guy, he's just having a manwich.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c_l3E1foQ3Q"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c_l3E1foQ3Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Maybe I was sheltered growing up or whatever, but I have never understood the allure of illegal drugs. I can't understand why someone would not want to be in control of themselves. I understand wanting to get a buzz, drunk, etc.....but want to trip out.....I don't get it.

I've never done drugs (obviously), but I would assume that there was something already very wrong with a person who throws their intestines at someone or eats someone's brain.....whether they are hallucinating or not.

This is beyond being sad.

3045547441_ab977060a9.jpg

To Soon?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Per the police report - one round didn't stop the guy, the officer DID unload an entire mag! </div></div>

According to a Deputy Sheriff I know, the Miami officer's duty rounds are .40 hollow points. He fired his first round in the assailant's chest. The zombie simply looked at the officer and growled. This prompted the firing of an additional 4 shots to the chest. Zombie continued to munch away. A final head shot ended it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheNewRoman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
3045547441_ab977060a9.jpg

To Soon?</div></div>

No, no, no... I was wondering what took you so long.