• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Updated POF 308 problems

Re: Updated POF 308 problems

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOP1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sqidd and KillShot, How do you guys like the 20in? Are you happy with it or do you wish you would have gone 16.5?</div></div>

For me, the 20" was the only way to go because its intended use is as a precision rifle. If I decide to get something with a shorter barrel, I'll just get an SBR upper chambered in 7.62x51 from POF.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOP1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sqidd and KillShot, How do you guys like the 20in? Are you happy with it or do you wish you would have gone 16.5?</div></div>

For me, the 20" was the only way to go because it's intended use is as a precision rifle. If I decide to get something with a shorter barrel, I'll just get an SBR upper chambered in 7.62x51 from POF. </div></div>

Yep that's my thinking as well. I would love to have a 12" P308 upper!

Have you shot the 16 & 20 and noticed any differences in accuracy? If so at what distance?