• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UPS does it again 🤦🏻‍♂️

Well i got an update this morning after getting off of work. Supposedly it is on the truck out for delivery, will see if it actually makes it all together. Also have a case of hornady rounds on the truck out for delivery as well. Will see i guess

Larry Potterfield says he's a stickler for fast shipping.

Screenshot_20200813-112622_Yahoo Mail.jpg

So then I get the notification that my order has shipped and at this point it can't be changed or canceled...

Screenshot_20200813-112641_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Here's 13 days of shipping progress.

Screenshot_20200813-112759_Chrome.jpg

I'm just so tired of the bullshit

Larry Potterfield says he's a stickler for fast shipping.

View attachment 7397634

So then I get the notification that my order has shipped and at this point it can't be changed or canceled...

View attachment 7397635

Here's 13 days of shipping progress.

View attachment 7397636

I'm just so tired of the bullshit
Mike, its crazy and i know they have their process, however when a package is in town , and ships to another town then back to the place where it was the day before i agree it is rediculious. I have tracked packages to your neck of the woods and almost called to het you to grabbit for me. Lots quicker ti drive down and pick it up from you and back. Bullshit it is

No doubt, that why the last barreled action I sold I wrapped in foam, then bubble wrap and shipped inside of schedule 80 pvc with sch 80 caps on both ends.
Mostly dip shit proof.
Genius.

Mike, its crazy and i know they have their process, however when a package is in town , and ships to another town then back to the place where it was the day before i agree it is rediculious. I have tracked packages to your neck of the woods and almost called to het you to grabbit for me. Lots quicker ti drive down and pick it up from you and back. Bullshit it is

John,
@8pointer has the same problem that plagues you. He'll order something, it'll show out for delivery and end up in lakeland or Orlando. I think one package ended up in Salt Lake before being rerouted back to Tampa.
It seems like the sorters like to send stuff back to the origin just to mess with people.
Man, if you need something picked up that ends up here, call me and I'll grab it for you.

John,
@8pointer has the same problem that plagues you. He'll order something, it'll show out for delivery and end up in lakeland or Orlando. I think one package ended up in Salt Lake before being rerouted back to Tampa.
It seems like the sorters like to send stuff back to the origin just to mess with people.
Man, if you need something picked up that ends up here, call me and I'll grab it for you.
@Northfl It's hilarious and pathetic 3x this year. Worst was a package from Primary Arms. and it floated around central FL b/t Tampa, Lakeland then Spring Hill for almost 2 weeks. I finally called the depot in Spring Hill as it was on it's way back to TX next. Guy ran in back to grab it and said he had no idea how any of it could have happened it was headed back to sender via Salt Lake City?? Tore label off and put new label on was in my hands the next day. In short USPS displays a level of 'special' in our area apparently. I ordered Rocksett from Clearwater and it came to Ybor City depot(about a mile from my living room) on 11th and was 'out for delivery' yesterday morning.....then tracking went dead....they went back to Ybor and sat for a day.....then out for delivery today.

Mike i do appreciate the offer for sure. I cant get these asses to even answer a phone up here. I almost went after work to the hub this morning but was a bad week of nightshift and i decided to pound some beers instead

Looks like my fedex order with $625 worth if reloading equipment gone out the box. Fedex did tape the box back up with clear tape after everything fell out. That was nice of them.

Glad your scope is OK OP.

View attachment 7395471

Same happened to me with an air conditioner compressor. UPS delivered an empty box with a hole ripped in the side.

Bought a Revic scope from another member on here and this is how the box looked when it arrived. Thankfully the scope was packed well and unharmed.

View attachment 7395459

they are some useless pricks. Last year was waiting on a spuhr mount , dude drives buy and i get notiication its delivered. But it wasnt. Catch up with driver - cops a real attitude, tell him i was sitting at the front door you obviously delivered it to the wrong place. He denies and i said i am recordingthe conversation such that when i report it lost we have full record. He whines and goes back and finds he delivered it to the wrong address. Comes to my house drops it , i answer the door and not a "i am sorry" or anything - pricks. Avoid UPS.

document with pictures the damages and file a complaint with your post master general I did when my purchased items were dammages and 1/2 missing it took a long time to see any results but they did find the delivery man and arrest him for tampering with the mail so he got more than a slap on the hand a fine and jail time .

USPS has lost nine packages this year for me. I hate having anything delivered to my house from them. Rarely do they loose my mail but packages are another story. Luckily all but one was found when I made a missing report. Oh I also have had my mail held because I supposedly wasn’t picking up my mail. I asked them to look at the address because I go to my post box 3 times a week or better. Guy tells me if you would pick up your mail this would not be a problem. I tell him the address I bet they were holding the wrong addresses mail. I even told him the address most of the mail probably belonged to. He was a complete asshole to me and goes and looks. Best part he had to apologize to me and tell me I was right. I always get there mail. So they held my mail because another address let theirs build up.

I have a UPS package "Out For Delivery" since 25 June. Of course, it has to travel all the way from north GA, to northwest FL. I receive more packages via USPS than Fedex and UPS combined, but have far fewer issues.

Ever use DHL? They truly blow...and not the good kind.

put a screw on end cap on one end of your PVC tube then tape it. cost a little more but works well. receiver can just unscrew it to empty.

I don't blame the shipping company's as much as I blame the shippers for piss poor packaging. Someone needs to come out with new hard plastic or composite shipping containers cardboard just isn't holding up anymore after Ace Ventura gets done with it. For example rifle scope and barrel makers could easily ship rifle scopes and barrels in PVC pipe cut to length with a glued cap on both ends with a "cut here to open" line on one end to show where to open.

That's how I ship scopes, barrels, pistol slides, electronic vacuum tubes (for old TVs and radios). It's damn near as cheap.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
UPS has a track your delivery feature. When my XLR Envy Pro was scheduled for delivery of waited like four months for it as XLR was having aluminum supplier issues.

Initially was to be delivered early, then changed to end of day as she drove around my neighborhood. I wanted to take it to the range before my weekend was over.

Followed the track my delivery app and asked her for the package when she finished a delivery. Lied and said she didn't have it.

Delivered it at like 7pm. Stupid beaver.

Maybe she didn't have it. Our driver says he sometimes does several routes a day because sometimes he goes back and reloads his truck with more deliveries. I accept the idea; a lot depends on package size. I know when he's got a load of tires for me my order fills up one corner pretty good.

Amazon is blowing FedEx and UPS away. They will actually use the little table by our front door to place packages. FedEx and UPS is getting them under the front patio roof, but not going that last 5 feet.... And USPS is using the mailbox, so hard to complain there.

A buddy of mine used to work for FedEx ground he told me the scanners they use sometimes the battery will die before they have a chance to deliver all of their packages so a lot of drivers will go ahead and scan every package as if it has been delivered before the battery dies. He said it’s the dumbest thing ever and for some reason they would not give them a spare back up battery.
When I got my Sig kilo 2400 ABS I had been checking the tracking on it all day I stopped grabbed some lunch around the corner from the house and I get a notification that it had been delivered at 12:30 PM I get home at 12:45 and it was nowhere to be found, checked with all the neighbors and they said nothing got delivered to their house and they have not seen any delivery truck come by that they have noticed. About 3 o’clock here comes a FedEx truck backing up in the driveway with my rangefinder..... She says sorry my scanner was about to die so I had to scan a bunch of packages real quick or I would have had to of gone all the way back to the station to get a new battery......I was like WTF!

Amazon is blowing FedEx and UPS away. They will actually use the little table by our front door to place packages. FedEx and UPS is getting them under the front patio roof, but not going that last 5 feet.... And USPS is using the mailbox, so hard to complain there.

I've had more late deliveries with Amazon the last two months than UPS and FDX combined in the last two decades.

I've also had Amazon leave boxes on my porch, by my garage door, on the Hustler Fastrak in my garage, on the steps from my attached garage into my house, and even right against the walk door from garage to house.

To be fair, UPS also recently left a package beside the door from my house to garage...it wasn't our normal package car driver who has been 'trained'.

shipping companies suck just important to package it well on inside. ddont judge book by the cover!

I've had more late deliveries with Amazon the last two months than UPS and FDX combined in the last two decades.

I've also had Amazon leave boxes on my porch, by my garage door, on the Hustler Fastrak in my garage, on the steps from my attached garage into my house, and even right against the walk door from garage to house.

To be fair, UPS also recently left a package beside the door from my house to garage...it wasn't our normal package car driver who has been 'trained'.
After buying and posting theseResized_20200908_140424.jpegResized_20200908_140435.jpeg two signs , our deliveries have quit being blown off the front porch and lost.

I have a UPS package "Out For Delivery" since 25 June. Of course, it has to travel all the way from north GA, to northwest FL. I receive more packages via USPS than Fedex and UPS combined, but have far fewer issues.

Ever use DHL? They truly blow...and not the good kind.
I would be filing a claim. Last one i had was destination scan from the local hub for a couple of days. Filed a claim and got it within a couple of days. Box wasn’t destroyed, no damage at all

Reactions: EddieNFL
I would be filing a claim. Last one i had was destination scan from the local hub for a couple of days. Filed a claim and got it within a couple of days. Box wasn’t destroyed, no damage at all

The seller replaced. Wasn't a high dollar item. Just thought it odd I can still track.

It was the best way I could think of to ship one, that and I have several of them anyway since I store arrows in them.
You can drive over it with a vehicle and the contents are still safe and snug.
View attachment 7395920
Will they ship it as pictured or do you need a box for the pipe?