• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UPS Store Refuses Packages ... Diligent or Douchebags ???

I’m in my local UPS store almost every day and they seem to know their policies pretty well. I asked once if I could drop off ammo to ship and they said no problem as long as it’s pre labeled and shipped correctly. They said that they could even accept firearms as long as they’re pre labeled. According to them they can’t refuse any UPS drop offs.

They aren’t allowed to ship firearms, ammo, or anything ORM-D/Consumer Commodity, but they can accept them just like the hub.

They do make money accepting packages.

Sounds like you need to take your beef to UPS, not the stores. I can pretty much guarantee the franchises aren’t setting those rules for themselves, I’ve had the same issue with ammo.

The stores always want you inside the doors to try to sell you post-it’s or a roll of packing tape, just like any other storefront.
No, its the franchise’s decision. I have been to every single one, they will tell you ups policy, when you show that it is they tell you its store policy. I’ve been over this with fedex and ups. I had what was clearly a scope box with a scope in it. They said they wont ship anything firearm related. I told them i have good news, its for bird watching. Lady looked at me like i shit on the counter, but shipped it. My go to now in car parts. I am nearly done dealing with these fucking liberals. They have the least amount of common sense of any animal in the mammalian category. They would die if the gov didn't babysit them.

The stores themselves operate as private business with owners. Not as ups owned stores.

So their polices are different and can also vary by the owner.

Not saying I agree. But I believe in private enterprise. If they want you to take the firearm to the actual UPS hub, that’s their decision.

And yes, stores can set policies themselves.

You can read up on it online. They can absolutely refuse a package.

In fact here it is on UPS’ site stating you cannot drop off a firearm at a Ups store. Regardless if it’s packed and has a label.

They are not supposed to even be accepted as mentioned above.

Of course if it has a label and packed already, you walk in and they take the box, you’re likely fine as long as you didn’t lie about the contents for insurance and such.

Attachments

• 9619AF8A-2601-4019-9F90-9D59E520A9E2.jpeg
    9619AF8A-2601-4019-9F90-9D59E520A9E2.jpeg
    700.5 KB · Views: 49