• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Army's new scopes for the next gen. assault rifle

You’d best be staying away from my “Unicorn,” faggots.

Unicorns are interdimensional transport systems, used by the Greys.
Their true form is hideous and mindbreaking to humans, so that's why they are cloaked to look like spiky horsey thingeys.

I knew it!

@Choid is a grey. He’s also smooth like a Ken doll.

Here’s a photo of him riding his...

7AD36A17-1F24-4B15-9B92-9310E029FE5A.jpeg

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
Why are y’all posting pictures of Pokémon talking about spikey dildos and what not? TF is wrong with you inbreds 😂😂😂😂😂

Again.. wrong forum guys... let’s talk scopes and guns, not anal probes and mystical cartoon creatures that y’all fantasize about riding.
sheesh. Y’all got wives for that freaky stuff.

P.S God is watching you type that sin-ful-sin filled commentary shaking his head saying, maybe abortions should be allowed into the Biblical scriptures? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
LyQd5OfQ86pt6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Eliteuas
Unicorns were also the first form of the taxi cab.
You just stand in the street facing the direction that you are going and they come along and pick you up.
There is probably a better chance of getting picked up by one than getting one of these scopes.

Last edited:
Trenchant analysis. I see you have been sharpened by the big brains of the Bear Pit.

FWIW, Choid is more muscular, less fat, and far more hirsute.

Thought you said wearing her suit

She wrapth her legth around your head, tho that you can thmell the lanolin, and think ith a real theep.
That's not what you're smelling, lanolin is odorless.

Ugg booths are thexy.
Then so are SCAR stocks because that's obviously what they're designed after!

I'm sorta pissed. I never got my goddamn XM8. I got a lot of other "X" rated shit but not that. I just wanna be 20 again so I can play with this shit.

Pretty sure it's gonna be the Sig that wins the rifle. For a few reasons.

That scope will be the bane of the project though. More shit to fail, more shit nobody will be able to figure out, COC give even less fucks for math than they do marksmanship... What could go wrong?

But what do I know, I only had to teach the guys that already got 40/40 with high GT scores on the ACOG... If this isn't easier, then god help them.

@Choid , describing yourself as "hirsute" reeks of at least metrosexual tendencies.
Stick with words like hairy.
You are after all in the webz world of squaddies, crayon eaters, and other boot wearing mungos.

@Choid , describing yourself as "hirsute" reeks of at least metrosexual tendencies.
Stick with words like hairy.
You are after all in the webz world of squaddies, crayon eaters, and other boot wearing mungos.
Point taken. For the denizens of the Bear Pit, that Choid, he darn sure look like he wearin' a real hairy suit.

Point taken. For the denizens of the Bear Pit, that Choid, he darn sure look like he wearin' a real hairy suit.
I just wanted this topic to reflect the selection process for this optic.

The issue is in 1980 it was ass fucking jokes and whoever had the best one won the selection process.

In 2020 it’s ass fucking. The joke part is gone. Whoever can spot the tranny and still do it in the ass in front of the Xommisar wins.

I see on YouTube in two "Task & Purpose" videos that Vortex, L3 Harris and Leupold are developing "fire control system" scopes. These scopes for the next gen. 6.8 Whatever cartridge have multiple sensors including station pressure, temperature, laser rangefinder, and firing angle to give a firing solution that is nearly dead-on.

So... basically a scope that puts the Burris Eliminator III scope to shame. IS THIS REALLY TRUE? If so what is known about them at present?
"If so what is known about them at present?" I CAN'T AFFORD THEM.

I'm hurt, HURT I tell you, that so many are not taking this post seriously. Such rude replies are ungentlemanly - manly but ungentlemanly.

Anyway, keep a sharp lookout for this new Army "targeting device" for the new unicorn assault rifle. Both sound pretty pie-in-the-sky.
Hopefully the new rifle will have a furry "snot soaker" just ahead of the cheek rest for those days when you nose just keeps running.
And maybe a nail file in a hidden slot in the forearm for those days when you have a pesky hangnail.
Have I forgotten anything?