• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US down :)

sharac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2008
Slovenia
Got two in the net from our boys...and still half of game left
smile.gif

Re: US down :)

2:1 This is going to be interesting. Our boys suck when under pressure so if you get a quickie you just might make it...

Draw 2:2 too bad had the game in the pocket and left it out....

Nice one..Donovan...

Soccer world cup if anyone missing link...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2:1 This is going to be interesting. Our boys suck when under pressure so if you get a quickie you just might make it... </div></div>

Very prophetic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZ15</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2:1 This is going to be interesting. Our boys suck when under pressure so if you get a quickie you just might make it... </div></div>

Very prophetic.
</div></div>

BULLSHIT WE GOT ROBBED

That should've ended 3, 2 our favor those refs need a good talking to.

Or you should get at least 10 more fouls as your boys as it seems don't know what soccer and what football is... Trough entire (first foul when your kiddo used elbow in a jump...) match you were able to play physical which ain't usual for this game. I consider your draw very very lucky and from first comments from months ago i think you might regret your cockiness...

We'll see how US fairs against Algiers as those boys aint bad at all and later this evening i see Brits having lot of problems...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or you should get at least 10 more fouls as your boys as it seems don't know what soccer and what football is... Trough entire (first foul when your kiddo used elbow in a jump...) match you were able to play physical which ain't usual for this game. I consider your draw very very lucky and from first comments from months ago i think you might regret your cockiness...

We'll see how US fairs against Algiers as those boys aint bad at all and later this evening i see Brits having lot of problems...

</div></div>

Haha well I guess that's one take seems to be the fouls were pretty even from my end.

Maybe we were watching a different game
laugh.gif
I got the American version.

As far as we are sitting now we just need the Brits to lose to Algeria in a few hours and we'll be golden.

In soccer if referee allows such a game he is lousy. At first glance of rough play he must cut the game (yellow/red whatever) and those worthy of a title international Referee (Colina for example) are able to control 20 wildboys and 2 statics. I agree there was no foul on the player which scored 3:2 and by criterion in place that idiot should've stayed quiet however as soon as you have poor referee you get injustice and in the end all that matters is official result.

From my point we lost the game same as Euro Champs when we're leading 3:0 against Serbia and tied, good teams don't let 2:0 or more go down the drain...

PS: Still i'm quite satisfied with the game as both teams gave their best and one team playing unpopular game (native to US that is) and one team from small nation (for example we have 2 ice hockey halls and 4 teams and we play in A group of international hockey with population of a city in US). I just hope we rip Brits a new one...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In soccer if referee allows such a game he is lousy. At first glance of rough play he must cut the game (yellow/red whatever) and those worthy of a title international Referee (Colina for example) are able to control 20 wildboys and 2 statics. I agree there was no foul on the player which scored 3:2 and by criterion in place that idiot should've stayed quiet however as soon as you have poor referee you get injustice and in the end all that matters is official result.

From my point we lost the game same as Euro Champs when we're leading 3:0 against Serbia and tied, good teams don't let 2:0 or more go down the drain...

PS: Still i'm quite satisfied with the game as both teams gave their best and one team playing unpopular game (native to US that is) and one team from small nation (for example we have 2 ice hockey halls and 4 teams and we play in A group of international hockey with population of a city in US). I just hope we rip Brits a new one...
</div></div>

I'll be chearing for you in that game!

Watched half of it. US deserved to tie the game, and IMNSHO the 3rd score was valid.
Unfortunately there aren't many good referees around the globe, and the World Cup wants to employee them from many different countries.
Overall, for what I read about the 1st half, the 2:2 is fair.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watched half of it. US deserved to tie the game, and IMNSHO the 3rd score was valid.
Unfortunately there aren't many good referees around the globe, and the World Cup wants to employee them from many different countries.
</div></div>

How's Italy holding up?

:p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watched half of it. US deserved to tie the game, and IMNSHO the 3rd score was valid.
</div></div>
How's Italy holding up?
</div></div>
We have a pretty shitty team this year.
Coach brought players which are old, but also, we did not grow many good youngsters in the last 4 years.
My initial prediction was 50% out at the 1st phase, and 50% at the eight finals. I hope I am wrong, but I doubt.

What a great match that was, Both USA games have been exciting to watch in a fairly boring World Cup so far, Referee was very bad, 3rd goal was valid for USA they were robbed!

Italy is always shitty and then plays in finals...

They are masters of "getting a whale trough keyhole"...

3rd goal was also IMO valid however once you have a poor judge you begin a game of what ifs...and there is no end to what if...

Too bad FIFA choose not to use videos (as hockey does...) and relies on crap judges from every banana republic there is...

in general today seems to be the day for shitty reffing, the germany game had me depressed !!! but it seems to be part of football tradition, to have refs make the most unusual calls, im surprised none of them arent ever found in a dumpster behind a crappy hotel. the US played surprisingly well, i was not expecting such a game.. but then, this has been a world cup of surprises

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sickbugs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in general today seems to be the day for shitty reffing, the germany game had me depressed !!! but it seems to be part of football tradition, to have refs make the most unusual calls, im surprised none of them arent ever found in a dumpster behind a crappy hotel. the US played surprisingly well, i was not expecting such a game.. but then, this has been a world cup of surprises </div></div>

Just depends on the country if they'd been playing in Brazil the ref mighit've ended up dead.