• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US halts exports of most civilian firearms

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
A bit of an oxymoron. The "Commerce Department" is curtailing commerce. Perhaps it should be renamed to the "Anti-Commerce Department".

WASHINGTON, Oct 27 (Reuters) - The U.S. has stopped issuing export licenses for most civilian firearms and ammunition for 90 days for all non-governmental users, the Commerce Department said on Friday, citing national security and foreign policy interests.
The Commerce Department did not provide further details for the pause, which also includes shotguns and optical sights, but said an urgent review will assess the "risk of firearms being diverted to entities or activities that promote regional instability, violate human rights, or fuel criminal activities."
The Commerce Department declined to comment beyond the posting on its website.

• Sad
Reactions: IronSkillet
Bit late mate

all the Weaponry in the world and they are worried about civilian arms........................

this is crap you guys have got this thing in the US called ITAR (International Trade of Arms Regulation)

All ITAR meant for me is I wanted to purchase a rifle stock from the states

and all it did was get me fucked by people rorting the system

and i still got the thing ITAR was meant to be in the way of in the first place albeit for like 1000 bucks more than it was meant to cost

What was this prey tell.....

A rifle stock for a bolt action rifle