• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US Optics B-10 Anyone get theirs yet?

gszeto99

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2009
Illinois, USA
Anyone get their USO B-10 scope yet? I ordered from optics planet back in late Februrary but it still shows awaiting shipment from vendor. It is now May. Is USO delayed in the B-10 release? Anyone have this information?

Thanks

Gene

Not a B-10 but I'm Still waiting on a B-17 from Optics Planet. They said the 10th now of this month for the MGR reticle and that has gotten pushed back 3 times now. Looks like availability on the B-10 still shows between 22-39 days pending what reticle you ordered. I take those lead times with a grain of salt though. Have you tried contacting USO directly and see what their lead times are direct?

Eagerly waiting these a swell, I know folks who have got their hands on the B17 and B25 so I would say these are the lower priority. Would really like to put one on my scar

I am really interested in seeing what people think of them. They look like they are going to be great scopes.

I want to hear about the glass quality. Is it razor 2 or better?

Covert is as Covert does.

Plenty of good feedback on the scout site.

I have had a B10 on order direct from USO back in December. I was just told my scope is slated for production next week and I should expect shipping info the week of the 15th.

well that's disappointing I just ordered mine from OPlanet also and got the will ship asap email.
hope its worth the wait!!

My experience with optics planet has never been good with dates for shipment. I ordered my B10 from USO when we first could pre order. As for glass I will say it it's on par with my Preimer 3-15 and better than my Steiner T5xi 3-15(new model)

My experience with optics planet has never been good with dates for shipment. I ordered my B10 from USO when we first could pre order. As for glass I will say it it's on par with my Preimer 3-15 and better than my Steiner T5xi 3-15(new model)

Damn that's promising. Glass as nice as Premier. Have a buddy who said he same thing except he compared it to his Minox ZP-5, and that's saying something. I had a Minox ZP 5-25 and it was by far the best glass I've ever looked through.

Anyone else have hands on the B series yet? Mine got pushed out another 5-7 weeks. Thinking about going another direction if the juice isn't worth the squeeze on these..

Please let us know if you get a 1.8-10, I'm dying to know if it tunnels, specs have a low FOV at 1.8x.

Please let us know if you get a 1.8-10, I'm dying to know if it tunnels, specs have a low FOV at 1.8x.

Same here. The FOV spec almost seems as though it has to be wrong. Maybe Ilya or someone who better understands scope design can chime-in as to why it would be so low/small if it really is so narrow.

Same here. The FOV spec almost seems as though it has to be wrong. Maybe Ilya or someone who better understands scope design can chime-in as to why it would be so low/small if it really is so narrow.

Unless the advertised FOV is wrong at 36ft, sounds like it's tunneling. To compare- the Burris XTR2 2-10×42 has a 52ft FOV at 2x. Thats a huge difference .

Got em in. Glass is outstanding. Compared it to a gen II razor 3-18 and 4.5 x27. Put all 3 on 10x and I'm impressed. It does not tunnel on low power. Didn't have anything to measure
field of view on low power but it didn't seem narrow to me.
new erek spanks the old one hands down. I like the locking
windage and elevation. Rev indicator was nice. I like the size
and weight. Illumination was not day time bright but I dont
care about that, don't need it to be during daytime. Does have a NV setting which I did like.
i like the way the H425 on low power leads your eye
to the center of the reticle with the thick bars on the horizontal
center line. Like the adjustments (clicks) as well or more than
my NF ATACR 4-16.
Gonna test the tracking after I get it mounted on a FD 308 gas gun and test it with CLip on thermal as well. Will report back
with results and more observations later. So far I really like it.
gonna beat the shit out of it for a while before I say I love it
though.

Nice to hear! Is there anyway to get a "through the scope" pic on 1.8 and 10 power for a visual reference?

With someone else maybe, not with my meager phone camera
skills. Just pm'd kill switch to see if he wanted to put in on the
humbler and see how it plays out. So if he'll take the time
to do it, I'll gladly send it out to him so everyone can get
his opinions on it.

With someone else maybe, not with my meager phone camera
skills. Just pm'd kill switch to see if he wanted to put in on the
humbler and see how it plays out. So if he'll take the time
to do it, I'll gladly send it out to him so everyone can get
his opinions on it.

I see your selling it now. Opinion change?

Ordered 3, 1 for me, 1 for my brother and 1 for a friend. One backed out. Scope was already on its way.
Mine is not going anywhere cept maybe to Killswitch for
a humbler test.

Work has kept me from testing it on the range yet but got it mounted up in a new ERA-TAC mount Jason sent me from EuroOp. Mount works good for the setup I have.
Puts it really close to the perfect height for the thermal clip on.
gonna get it sighted in and hopefully go after some yotes
tonight.

Attachments

• photo60809.jpg
    photo60809.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 101
FD defense 18in 308, SAS 7in Titanium Reaper MX,
TI tomb brake, ERA-TAC 0 moa qd mount,
Atlas, with the B-10 with Horus H425.
Added the JP captured recoil buffer to the FD.
ERA-TAC mount a bit heavy compared to my JP
mount, but the E-T is a nice qd mount. Built like a tank
and will be checking how close this thing will return to zero
after removal and re-install.

just got my shipping notification, will report back on arrival first impressions. going to mount on an HK MR762

Once received if you are looking for a lens cap for the eyepiece on the B series I really recommend the AAD eyepiece cover. I tried to mess around with one of the vortex defender caps on my B17 and with the way the eyepiece tapers it would slide around and works its way off when I would try and open the cover.

So put the order i for the AAD one since he had it on the available list and just received it. Perfect fit snug fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: