• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US optics T-pal 34mm owners and Spuhr mounts

Spuhr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2009
Sweden
www.spuhr.com
As a number of you know that our 34mm mounts never have worked for T-pal scopes we have now decided to come out with one model that does.
Its considerably longer than other models and it will have a 3" gap betwen the rings.
Each ring will be 1,25" long.
5,5" long totally

Will this make it for all 34mm T-Pal, or have I missed something?
Håkan
665604_431822943532566_1916686935_o.jpg

131326_431822853532575_777807754_o.jpg

135867_431822093532651_223802422_o.jpg

Re: US optics T-pal 34mm owners and Spuhr mounts

I know this request is really reaching out there BUT would it be possible to make Spuhr rings / mounts 30mm or 34mm that directly fit a Sako 75/85?

Just asking,
David

More great service from Mr. Spuhr! Can't wait to get my 35mm USO back with its new Spuhr.
Thanks for all the great service

What mounting/height/elevation options will we have access to?

Freaking awsome! I should make a Tpal/spuhr combo
smile.gif

Outstanding!

LORDY! I'm all-a-twitter!

A one piece mount is THE holy grail for ring alignment and concentricity.

NO MORE RING LAPPING! (And no more scope tube torqueing out of alignment.)

Just measured what I have from the USO mount. It's 3 5/16ths between the rings. There is a little room around the housing remaining.

This is with a SN3 TPAL 5-25 mounted up.

But 3" Will do? As far as i have seen on drawings that should be enough, but maybe i have missed something?

Håkan

3" will not be enough. I'll upload some quick pics to help illustrate if you need it.

When will these be available. I think I'd like it even on my Premier. I like more space between the rings.

They Will be availible in abouth a month or so, space betwen rings is adjusted to 3 1/4" and the mount Will be an inch longer.

Håkan

I watched your video explaining the Spuhr mount features last week. I really didn't see what the big advantage of Spuhr mounts was before that but your explanation of the features made a compelling case for the mounts superiority in a variety of situations. I am glad to see you offering it for USO T-pals. Incompatibility with the popular USO 5-25x had seemed a bit of a design oversight to me.

The problem with fitting all scopes is that very many models are required.
I designed the mounts originally around S&B pmll and they have a very short maintube, the tpal is opposite where a long mount is the problem.
Now we do likely have the one of the largest scopemount programs in the industrie, with around 35 different models and a huge nuumbers if accesories just to fit as many models as possible.
Still there is models are mounts not fits.....
And there always will be....

Håkan

Tag. I want to see this come to fruition.

We Have shipped them to Mile High so you Can get them by any day now.

Håkan

Already contacted them.

Thanks Håkan. I'll post a pic when this all comes together.

Hakan, Would it be worth it to produce a mount, same level of build, strength, for smaller scopes? For example, the US Optics SN-4 will not fit your mount 3601, the space between turret assembly and objective lens housing is 1 1/8th", could you produce a mount that had ring width that was approx. 1.0", no level,would be able to mount smaller scopes on a monolithic upper, same features as ISMS. One size fastener (T15), same leveling wedge system, Spuhr build and quality.

Basically the 3601 without a spirit level (makes room for BUIS), 1.0' ring width (not tube diameter), either with/without cant, for smaller rifles(.223s) and smaller scopes (USO SN-4, S&B 1-6X, etc.

I would buy the 1st three that you produced. LOL.

Best, 997/2man

I just stumbled across this, and it has answered the PM I just sent you Hakan! Excellent news!

Just found this myself.
Its a dream come true.

Whats the part number(s)?
Whats the height options, cant?

Thank you sir!

Has anyone been able to get a 100 yard zero with this mount and the USO 5-25.

Let me rephrase the question I have a Accuracy International AIAE MK3, with this mount and a US Optics 5-25 (new 5-25 with 90 MOA) is it possible to get a 100 yard zero.

GA10

I havent tried it myself.
But it should work out fine.
As the maximum tilt never should be more than half the elevation and the tilt in this case is 40 moa and the scope have 90 moa elevation this should just work great.

Håkan

As Håkan said. As long as your rifle base (built in rail) and this 11.6MiL / 40MOA together equal half (or a little under) total elevation you should be good.

My Long travel 5x25x58 T-Pal has 30.8Mil / 105.8MOA on the Spec sheet.

423796503_usopal_122_500lo.jpg

Håkan Thanks again, this mount is <span style="font-weight: bold">built</span>.

I have a Cadex chassis with a 20moa built in and would love to get a 0mil/0moa mount for my USO ER25 (tpal 5-25x58)

When will these be available?

Hakan,

I emailed Mile High a couple of weeks ago about a mount for my USO Tpal 3.2-17 w/34mm tube. Mile high responded by saying that they were waiting on a mount that would accommodate the Tpal which was due to arrive sometime in July. So just to be sure, is the SP4003B, the mount they were speaking of?

Thanks.

Falsecrack, i know they are shipped and I assume they are reicived. But please call mile high, they have likely got them by know.

I'm a bit confused. I have a built in 20 MOA base on my defiant deviant action. I went with a SP-4003B 1.5" high 34mm 0 mil/0moa upon the Sales persons info to get clearance on my AX chassis. So 20 MOA base plus 0moa Spuhr gives me a 20MOA right? Net affect is no difference between the 20moa base + run of the mill rings?

I ask this cuz I'm having fits with the USO Erek and getting a bottom of travel zero stop. I've watched the vids and read posts on how to and I've met a brick wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure if I understand the question, but if you want more tilt you need a SP-4603b or a SP-4803b.
They have 20 respectively 40 moa tilt

20 MOA down base + 0 MOA Spuhr ISMS = total of 20 MOA down. Correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a similar question.

I use a 3.5-15x50 NXS on one of my rifles, NO ZERO-STOP but 20moa turrets... the rail I've got on that rifle right now is a 10MOA rail, and my zero (right now) is two & a half rotations (50moa) up from the scopes very-bottom elevation adjustment. My intentions are to move that scope to a different rifle/same caliber (should be very close zero) which HOWEVER has a 20moa rail. I ordered a spuhr 20moa mount thinking "that" 20 minutes of taper plus the 20moa rail on this other rifle should bring my "zero" to damn near the bottom of my elevation adjustment (& serve as a zero-stop of sort) ...this is my thinking anyway

...am I correct assuming this ? I saw it as a tool to get my scope (very close/if not perfectly set up) with a form of zero-stop without an actual zero-stop turret* PLUS, gain the FULL upward-elevation adjustment of the scope. Has anyone else done this? Setting up in this way with the 20moa spuhr and the 20moa rail "should" (in this case) give a guy the advantages I listed, right? ..or might this all backfire on me?? lol

Curious if anyone else has done/tried this on their-own rifles ?