• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

US Team Dream Tactical Rifle - We have a winner!!

Re: US Team Dream Tactical Rifle - Win It !!

I sure wish that I could get in there for another $100 worth of tickets, but all of my funds are going toward my wife moving back to Texas. Oh well... I would rather have the tickets.

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: o0synge0o</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent another "Raffle stimulus" check today! If you guys don't start sending some money in for the remaining tickets, I may just have to go ahead and buy what's left
wink.gif
</div></div>

Got another very nice sized check from you today. We very much appreciate it!

This gets us closer to the goal. We need to sell another $1300 worth of tickets and we draw.

Thanks to everyone that has been supporting this raffle.

We are Pumped!
Buddy was thinking about sending in another 100.
Figured it would be sold out by now and no chance.

Please EM if you have 100.00 left.

This site is blocked at work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Another $200 inbound from Kodiak Island.
</div></div>

Thank you - keep it coming, guys.

Also, received the $300.00 from mooner today.

<span style="font-size: 17pt">$900 more before we draw!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Another $200 inbound from Kodiak Island.
</div></div>

Got your check - many thanks!

<span style="font-size: 17pt">$700 before we draw !</span>

Just so you know, if I happen to win this rifle, I will be donating $1000 back to the US Dream Team.

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just so you know, if I happen to win this rifle, I will be donating $1000 back to the US Dream Team.

DK </div></div>

Hey - that sounds like an attempt to bribe
smile.gif
.....and it is customary to pay the bribes up front...hahahahaha.

Just send the $1000 and increase your chances of winning.

Here are some odds:

Total tickets before we draw: 3000

$20 donation gets you 5 tickets = one in 600 chance
$40 donation gets you 10 tickets = one in 300 chance
$100 donation gets you 25 tickets = one in 120 chance
$200 donation gets you 50 tickets = one in 60 chance
$1000 donation gets you 250 tickets = <span style="font-weight: bold">one in 12 chance. </span>

You could even make the check out to Palma Promotions and get a tax deductable receipt. That way Uncle Sam pays part of your donation. And.........the most important thing, we would reach our goal instantly and draw right away.

Do <span style="font-weight: bold">YOU</span> feel lucky?

Can't wait!
I got in early and have been waiting for that day.

My ticks are in here.

<span style="font-size: 14pt">To these</span>
e9i0eo.jpg

Time has been spent talking more Buddies into it.
We share guns and the odds.

Here's a bribe.
I'll wish you more luck than our Buddy if I win the gun.

See the very first post of this thread. About 7 pages back.

So when you conduct the draw,how long will the winning ticket holder have to respond ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iron Worker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So when you conduct the draw,how long will the winning ticket holder have to respond ? </div></div>

Probably 30 seconds (after he has stopped doing reverse cartwheels upon hearing the good news!)

Here's how its gonna work:

We get an outside CPA/auditor firm to come in and draw the winning ticket. I pick up the phone and call the winner if I have a phone number, or else write a letter congratulating the winner and asking him/her to contact me. I will also announce the winner here, plus on our Team's website plus other forums and will make every effort to find the winning ticket holder if there is no response to my letter. This is a major deal and it is not fair to just draw another name if there is no immediete response. However, after 30 days, its lights out for the winner if contact is unable to be established, and will draw a new winner.

Time to get our FFL buddies ready.
I have one that would do it for free just to see and shoot it.

Tick toc tick toc.

Getting close.
Good luck to all.

As I posted on 7/20/11, we have to get another $600 before we draw. That has not changed as no money has come in since Wed.

We have plenty of tickets, but once we reach the goal, we will draw. Just send the money in and watch my posts. Thanks.

i'm in tucson and i'm going to get a money order right now. i'll send it out tomorrow. will that ensure me a spot in the raffle? if not, enjoy my small contribution. i haven't much to spare. good luck to your team as well to myself! lol.

okay, money sent. just a little to help a good cause. no other reason to rush out to the store for a money order. i didn't just send a check because i haven't used checks in years!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm in tucson and i'm going to get a money order right now. i'll send it out tomorrow. will that ensure me a spot in the raffle? if not, enjoy my small contribution. i haven't much to spare. good luck to your team as well to myself! lol. </div></div>

Thanks - we will be sure and include your money when it comes it. When we are at $200 left, at that point I'll give a one week alert to anyone else that wants to send in the funds.

Getting real close!

Yeah, too bad Paypal takes an anti-gun stance. If they didn't, i bet tickets would have been sold out within one month.

Thanks for the heads up papagrizz.

I just got a hat, patch and pins along with my tickets! I feel like a winner already. Was that in every package? Pretty cool, thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3fingervic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got a hat, patch and pins along with my tickets! I feel like a winner already. Was that in every package? Pretty cool, thanks. </div></div>

That is for the guys that sent in a hundred bucks. I ran out of the big medallions so improvised with some pins and other "stuff". Thanks.

<span style="font-size: 11pt">Chevy 460 Engine has been turned on and sitting in idle!</span>

4t68zm.jpg

Would like to draw on August 12th at the latest. Please send in the donations ASAP. $100 guys get 25 tickets, a hat as well as little team related knick knacks. Thanks!

Got another $120.00 in.

<span style="font-size: 17pt">$220.00 before we draw!</span>

<span style="font-size: 11pt">Okay, kids - I'm setting off the official alarm. We will be drawing between August 10th and 12th. Last chance to send in money. We do need that last $220.00. Thanks.</span>

I am really in need of this rifle... so yes, I will be a very happy man!!

DK

$100 check inbound. Thanks for the contest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offspring47</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$100 check inbound.</div></div>

Thanks!

No money came in today's mail, so we still need that last $120.00 after offspring's check arrives. Its soooooooooooo close!!