• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

US Team Dream Tactical Rifle - We have a winner!!

Re: US Team Dream Tactical Rifle - Win It !!

We are going to start separating the books into individual tickets so that they can be thrown into the raffle drum.

103d6jn.jpg

If my money order comes in today, then you will have it. It just depends on how fast the snails are...

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I,m all tingly!!

Is it time , is it time!!</div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagrizzly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

We are going to start separating the books into individual tickets so that they can be thrown into the raffle drum.

103d6jn.jpg
</div></div>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
So close! Pick mine! Pick mine!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Matthew Lundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spin that real good and reach deep! I got in early.</div></div>

+1...me too!!

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Bucket of joy!</span>
e9vjm0.jpg

Got another $100 in today.

<span style="font-size: 17pt">$40.00 more needed. </span>

Looks like we are on schedule to draw next week on the 10th. If anyone else wants to get in on this amazing raffle, please mail your donation in by Friday, August 5th, 2011, so that we get it before Wednesday next week. Thanks.

If you can get companies to donate components every year this would be a nice annual thing. I know I'd be down for a $100, for the cause, on an yearly basis. Is that the plan?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3fingervic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you can get companies to donate components every year this would be a nice annual thing. I know I'd be down for a $100, for the cause, on an yearly basis. Is that the plan? </div></div>

wouldn't you be pissed knowing that after 60-70 years passed, you could have purchased this rifle outright?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it to late to send money? I was actually putting a 200.00 check in the mail today. </div></div>

RTO - Go ahead and send it, please. We will be drawing next Wednesday, so it should have plenty of time to get here if you mail it today. Appreciate it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3fingervic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you can get companies to donate components every year this would be a nice annual thing. I know I'd be down for a $100, for the cause, on an yearly basis. Is that the plan? </div></div>

wouldn't you be pissed knowing that after 60-70 years passed, you could have purchased this rifle outright?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Right. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm going to start saving now. I hope there isn't too much inflation.;)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Papa, sent it from the P.O. this morning should be there Saturday or Monday. </div></div>

Got yours today, as well as a couple other smaller ones.

We are on for Wednesday to pick a winner. I have two partners from a CPA firm coming over and will video tape the whole thing. They will be the ones picking out the lucky winner. I will post the winner's name here and then will contact directly to make arrangements for the transfer etc.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful and generous support. The team will put the money to good use.

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Watch out for the posting on Wednesday.</span>

Oh man... I can only say...

Best of luck to one and all!!

DK

I hope everyone's raffle money helps your team get to where they want to be.

<span style="font-size: 20pt">We have a winner!!</span>

Just spoke with the winner. He is <span style="font-size: 14pt">John Brown </span>from El Cajon, CA and a member here. Congratulations, John!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Frank (Lowlight) for allowing us the privilege of promoting the raffle here on Sniper's Hide. I would also like to thank the generous support of all the SH members who contributed unselfishly towards our cause. The money will be used by the US F-Class Open Rifle Team for the next World Championship that will be held in Raton, NM in 2013. This is the first time that it will be held in USA and is an event that takes place every 4 years. The last one was in England in 2009, the one before in South Africa and the one before in Canada.

We are training hard and will NOT be beat on our soil! Thanks again everyone.

I will say congrats to you Sir!! Still wishing it could have been me though... just sayin. LOL!!

DK

Congratulations Mr. Brown!!!

John Brown? That sounds like a fake name...

C'mon Papa, who really won?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keyser Söze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John Brown? That sounds like a fake name...
</div></div>

It does sound like a generic name, doesn't it?

Got the drawing on video tape with outside CPAs drawing the ticket. He is for real and was elated to have won this. Heck, I would have liked that rifle myself, but could not enter for obvious reasons.

Dammit! Get to work and build another gun! I'm sure you can get more money out of us gun junkies.

wink.gif

I bet it would be easy to make this a routine thing if you had a little website up that sold tickets and counted out the remaining tickets until the next draw.

Um... you obviously misspelled my name, and I don't know how the hell you got John Brown from Wade Fillingame? You should look again.
wink.gif

DAMNIT!!!! only like 20 miles off!!! I think the wind carried the ticket a little too far. Recheck.

Sorry for the late post, fellas. Life has been a roller coaster for me this past year with numerous life plan changes. And just when it all comes together with a lot of hard work and a bit of luck, Shiraz gives me a call to tell me that I am the winner and proud owner of a custom rifle! Well, let me tell you something. It just blew me away! I was absolutely speechless! LOL! Shiraz had to ask if I was still there a couple of times, I think! I still get a chuckle just thinking about it.