• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

US Team Dream Tactical Rifle - We have a winner!!

Papagrizzly

USA F-Open Rifle Team
Minuteman
This incredible Dream Tactical Rifle was custom built to raise funds for the US F-Class Open Rifle Team to help defray expenses for the upcoming 2013 World Championship.

34qqqew.jpg

70uuqh.jpg

More pictures below.

Our debt and gratitude go to the following companies who donated all the components unselfishly and without hesitation to our cause:

<span style="font-size: 17pt">7mm WSM 1000+ Yard rifle</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">GAP</span> - Chambering, bedding, barrel/action painting and expert gun assembly

<span style="font-weight: bold">Schmidt & Bender</span> - 5 - 25x PMII scope (this scope alone is worth about $3K !)

<span style="font-weight: bold">Defiance Machine</span> - Rebel action and 20 MOA rail

<span style="font-weight: bold">Manners Composite Stocks</span> - Custom T-5 Camo stock

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bartlein Barrels</span> - 7mm, 1-9 twist, 26" barrel

<span style="font-weight: bold">Badger</span> - Bottom metal and 34mm rings

<span style="font-weight: bold">Rifle Basix</span> - Trigger

<span style="font-weight: bold">Harris</span> - Tilting, adjustable tripod

All of the components used in this rifle are top grade and extremely desirable in an ultimate long range weapon. As you know, George Gardner and his gang build amazing rifles and he said that this is the "HOT" set-up to have!

Here's how this beauty can possibly become yours:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Only 6000 tickets </span>have been printed and so chances are extremely good.

<span style="color: #FF0000">5/17/2011 UPDATE</span>: We will be drawing after we have received donations for 3000 tickets. That essentially doubles your chances!! We are now past 2000 tickets, so please get your donations sent in for this amazing opportunity.

$20.00 will get you 5 tickets
$100.00 will get you 25 tickets plus a ball cap with "USA" on it.
<span style="color: #3333FF">We also have some very nice leftover Commemorative coins from the last World Championship held in England in 2009. I'll post a picture of the coin later today. For the $100 guys. I'll throw one of those in the package while they last.</span>
Currently only available by mail. Please send your contribution to:
<span style="font-weight: bold">
US F-Class Open Rifle Team,
P.O. Box 3110,
Bellingham, WA 98227.</span>

Checks made out to US F-Class Open Rifle Team.

<span style="color: #660000"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Ticket update as of 7/21/11. We only need to sell another $600 worth of tickets and then we draw. Should happen in a couple of weeks if all goes well. Thanks.</span></span>

For more information on the team, visit our website www.usfclass.com

Thank you in advance for your support.

Shiraz Balolia,
Vice-Captain,
U.S. F-Class Open Rifle Team.

2dr7vc4.jpg

2po6z2a.jpg

11lq5up.jpg

2je5i0h.jpg

29o1gsy.jpg

Look at that gorgeous crown!

Re: US Team Dream Tactical Rifle - Win It !!

damn i'm so in on this when i get paid.

Im Sending $40.00 in the mail tonight...

smile.gif

lol, papagrizz all i can say is 20-100 dollars for a chance at a 7k dollar rifle yeah i'll play
laugh.gif
that thing is top notch accross the board.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea when the drawing will be? </div></div>

Hey - if the tickets sell out next week, I'll call my accounting firm and have them send an Auditor over to draw the winning ticket. So as soon as the tickets sell out, we draw.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagrizzly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea when the drawing will be? </div></div>

Hey - if the tickets sell out next week, I'll call my accounting firm and have them send an Auditor over to draw the winning ticket. So as soon as the tickets sell out, we draw. </div></div>

Sounds good to me, I will have funds in the mail to you this week. Fingers Crossed.

I'm not seeing it, but do you want checks made out to "US F-Class Open Rifle Team"? I don't want to assume incorrectly. Thanks.

$20 just went in the mail for (5). PM sent

I'm in for 25.... Kick ass rifle, and a chance to support you guys. Win/win

Thanks guys! We really appreciate it.

Yes - the checks are to be made out to the <span style="font-weight: bold">US F-Class Open Rifle Team. </span>
Added that information to the original post. Thanks for bringing it up. Added some more info. in blue as well.

Also - its great to have the activity on this thread, so do post here as well when you send in the money.

Good luck to all.

$100 outbound tomorrow. Thanks for the chance and best of luck to the team!

Thank you JJ. We started training last year and have a very rigorous schedule! Going for the gold.

Also - last time I did a Paypal for a gun raffle, they froze my account. No paypal, sorry
frown.gif

Here's a couple of pictures of the Medallion that the $100.00 guys will also get (while they last):

ta3mok.jpg

es0zr6.jpg

A quarter next to the medallion to give you a size perspective. It would look great in the reloading room.

The pictures above are the same medallion - it is two sided.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagrizzly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also - last time I did a Paypal for a gun raffle, they froze my account. No paypal, sorry
frown.gif
</div></div>

That makes sense, didn't even think about that. I will have to look for my checkbook. Don't think I have written a check in a while. Would love to contribute. Good luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Socalsheepdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagrizzly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also - last time I did a Paypal for a gun raffle, they froze my account. No paypal, sorry
frown.gif
</div></div>

That makes sense, didn't even think about that. I will have to look for my checkbook. Don't think I have written a check in a while. Would love to contribute. Good luck. </div></div>

You could always do a USPO MO.

Beautiful rifle. These sort of things always come up when I'm short on money, but I should be able to send $20 tomorrow. This is helping your team and there's a chance of winning the rifle, so it's definitely worth it.

Can't hurt to buy a couple of tickets, would probably have a heart attack if i won that though. Sending the money as soon as i can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't hurt to buy a couple of tickets, would probably have a heart attack if i won that though. Sending the money as soon as i can. </div></div>

If you think you may do that lets work on the delivery.

Seriously.
This is a chance to win something that many could never afford.
For the price of a couple killers steaks you could have this gun.
Hot hogs are probably on sale.

Good luck!

[/quote]I'll call my accounting firm and have them send an Auditor over to draw the winning ticket. So as soon as the tickets sell out, we draw. [/quote]

Cool, now I can buy some tickets too!

$100 on the way.

No paypal payment?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Attila The Hun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No paypal payment? </div></div>

Read the thread it explains why no PP.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many tickets are still available? I would like to get in on this. </div></div>

What he said ^^

N

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Attila The Hun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No paypal payment? </div></div>

Read the thread it explains why no PP. </div></div>

Hey, why read the thread when you can make pointless posts?

Free bump Guys

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you need to bump something 2.75 min old? </div></div>

Oh, another pointless post because you can't be arsed to read the thread.

OP Posted more than 2.75 min ago you muppet.

OK, just to make this VERY clear for the hard of thinking;

Free bump for a worthwhile cause. Wish we would do this in the UK.

N

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paduan Learner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many tickets are still available? I would like to get in on this. </div></div>

What he said ^^

N </div></div>

X3

I thought we were on the same page.
Know a local that may have been there in 09.
Will know more soon.
Talking to some buddies about getting more tickets.
How many left?

Thanks for the support guys.

This raffle literally started <span style="font-weight: bold">here</span> on the Hide yesterday and there has been a lot of interest because of the way the gun has been put together. So, to answer several of you, yes there are tickets available. Lot of money in the mail so get your payment in the mail.

I am refraining from advertising this raffle elsewhere right now to give Sniper's Hide members a fair chance at getting as many tickets as possible. I love this site and the way it is run and would really like one of its members to win this beauty.

The hats are being embroidered now and they will have a large "USA" plus "Long Range Shooting" in smaller letters embroidered on them. $100.00 guys - please don't panic if the tickets are a little delayed getting to you. They will be issued and be sitting there with the coin until the hats come in.

Thanks again.

Are the tickets choosen to be given to us random or numerically in order?

I'm in for $40, a good cause and a chance at a very nice rifle.

Starve those beavers! (trees-beavers-paper-targets-shooting)
crazy.gif

lan astaslem

$100 out to you tomorrow. Good luck gentlemen, get the gold.

My $40 should have arrived in your mail box today.

Man I hope I win this baby... I could really use this gun!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ouch!!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are the tickets choosen to be given to us random or numerically in order? </div></div>

The tickets are in little books of 20. Generally, you would get them numerically in the order that they are in the book. Its easier for us to process them that way. And - thank you!