• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Team Dream Tactical Rifle - We have a winner!!

Re: US Team Dream Tactical Rifle - Win It !!

$100 in the mail, hope it gets there before the tickets sell out!

madd0c

My tickets got here in the mail the other day!! Thanks Papagrizz!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was paying more attention to the wall/doors in the pic. Love the doors and the table too!

So how many tickets in total are there?

My $40 is in the mail. Fingers crossed.

Check sent. Let me know when I can drive up there to pick it up!
wink.gif

I received my tickets, coin, and cap yesterday. I hope these sell out quick or I'm gonna be even more broke....Another check will be headed your way soon.

Got my tickets, hat and pin today. I sure hope this sells out before I get back from vegas. I am going send in another 100.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ouch!!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my tickets, hat and pin today. I sure hope this sells out before I get back from vegas. I am going send in another 100. </div></div>

You're going to Vegas? The odds are better here!

There are a lot of tickets left. We have total of 6000 tickets and have not even gone through 1000, so guys, keep it coming. Also, no limit on the number of tickets you can get. We are mailing tickets daily, same day the money comes in.

Thanks, everyone, for your support.

I'll bump you on my company Facebook page, maybe that will help a little.

I'm glad you posted this on your facebook CKA, otherwise I might never have seen it. I had somehow missed it up to this point, wish I had seen it earlier! I reposted it on my facebook and the Sin City Precision facebook as well, and I'll add a link to our team site this weekend!

$100 in the mail tomorrow!(and more after that until they're sold out!!! Hopefully they sell fast)

PapaGrizzly,

Will the rifle be given away regardless of how many tickets sell, or do all tickets have to sell?

In either case, my check is headed your way today.

had to go to the bank and get a checkbook to send a check, havent had em for years now, anywho on the way

Fly - The goal is to sell all tickets.

So far, this rifle has not been shown anywhere else except the Hide. Once the checks stop coming in, then I will do a huge blitz on other forums. We do not even have it showing on our Team's website yet.

$100 in the mail today. Link also posted on my FB page.

I have a couple of quick question about the scope. What is the reticle, mil/mil,MTC, and clockwise or counter clockwise turrets?

Looking at the close ups the scope is adjusted in .25 MOA's. Also looks like that scope only comes in P3 or P4 reticle according to S&B's web site. The P3 is MIL and the P4 looks to be MOA. Of course all my claims are subject to epic failure!

http://www.schmidtbender.com/reticlesPM.htm

Who cares?
.25 MOA is perfect!
I could care less about the minor things in a $7000 gun for $100.
Kind like the people that would bitch about being hung with a new rope!
Sorry but my lines are static not dynamic!

Let's get back on track to help these guys out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelstrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a couple of quick question about the scope. What is the reticle, mil/mil,MTC, and clockwise or counter clockwise turrets? </div></div>

PF4 Reticle, I believe, and have to assume that it is clockwise rotation. It is a $3K scope any way you look at it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagrizzly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ouch!!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my tickets, hat and pin today. I sure hope this sells out before I get back from vegas. I am going send in another 100. </div></div>

You're going to Vegas? The odds are better here!

There are a lot of tickets left. We have total of 6000 tickets and have not even gone through 1000, so guys, keep it coming. Also, no limit on the number of tickets you can get. We are mailing tickets daily, same day the money comes in.

Thanks, everyone, for your support. </div></div>

Oh yeah the odds would be way better for me if I would have donated the amount of money I did in vegas lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JakeB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the cut off date to purchase tickets...and when is the drawing? </div></div>

The plan is to draw after the tickets sell. Lots of tickets left at this time.

Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: East County</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tickets left??</div></div>

Last time he mentioned a #, they hadn't even sold 1k out of the total of 6k, so I think it's safe to assume there's plenty of tickets left at this point.

Safe to say plenty of tickets left.
He stated earlier that he wanted to run this for one of us to win.
It is only posted here.(For now)
Send in your $, and lets gitter-dun!

Again <span style="font-size: 11pt">-<span style="font-weight: bold"> lots of tickets left</span>. </span>

We have over 5000 tickets left. The responses have slowed down a lot. However, to those that have sent in their contribution, "thank you". Many people have been generous and sent in $100.00 and more. The coins and hats have gone out regularly.

I got my hat and coin in the mail.
The coin is really nice to have from the 2009 World Championship team.
Thanks Shiraz, and good luck!