• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Usama Bin Laden raid and death

Re: Usama Bin Laden raid and death

Sorry fellas i live in missouri the show me state.I need pics.of the body,full dna profle,the works before i will believe all this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry fellas i live in missouri the show me state.I need pics.of the body,full dna profle,the works before i will believe all this. </div></div>

What does the US have to gain by lying about OBL's death?

From WSJ, not sure of their sources.

pic from above:
o_comp1.jpg

diagram of compound:
o_comp2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry fellas i live in missouri the show me state.I need pics.of the body,full dna profle,the works before i will believe all this.</div></div>
+1, also feel the need for something more. Seems too good a time to throw his body in the sea.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does the US have to gain by lying about OBL's death? </div></div>
Great timing for a president with an election year coming when you're public opinion is down. What a great way to make the average American feel better when the dollar is going in the tank again with fuel prices up and a growing $300B per year trade deficit with China.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oregon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does the US have to gain by lying about OBL's death? </div></div>
Great timing for a president with an election year coming when you're public opinion is down. What a great way to make the average American feel better when the dollar is going in the tank again with fuel prices up and a growing $300B per year trade deficit with China. </div></div>

What happens when OBL makes another video showing that he is still alive? What then? Wouldn't you think that this would be the perfect time to do one since the POTUS just came on TV and told the world he killed you. You can wait all you want. OBL isn't make any more videos.

We have come close to killing him before. We were not sure if we killed him or not. Not once did you see the POTUS come out to address the US about<span style="font-weight: bold"> almost</span> killing OBL.

Could be true with great timing - if so, hope did not only squish one bee to piss off the swarm. The sooner any 'war on terror' is over the happier we will be around here. This is an interesting link with all kinds of text with quotes / news videos:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/osama-bin-laden-triggers-security-alert-recall-marine/story?id=13505844

Including Video:

Warning from Senator to "be alert" "if you see something say something".

Text Including:

"Though bin Laden is dead, al Qaeda is not," said CIA Director Leon Panetta. "The terrorists almost certainly will attempt to avenge him, and we must—and will—remain vigilant and resolute. But we have struck a heavy blow against the enemy."

"My own great concern in the days ahead is that a so-called 'lone wolf,' a single individual who has been radicalized, will now mobilize himself or herself to take action here at home against the American people," said Lieberman, I-Conn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark S</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry fellas i live in missouri the show me state.I need pics.of the body,full dna profle,the works before i will believe all this. </div></div>

How's this for starter, copy and paste.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mark/My%20Documents/Osama.jpg </div></div>

You realize that that's on your hard drive, and nobody but you can see it, right? Also, it's a Photoshopped picture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark S</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry fellas i live in missouri the show me state.I need pics.of the body,full dna profle,the works before i will believe all this. </div></div>

How's this for starter, copy and paste.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mark/My%20Documents/Osama.jpg </div></div>

You realize that that's on your hard drive, and nobody but you can see it, right? Also, it's a Photoshopped picture. </div></div>

No I didn't realize thanks for one up will delete.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry fellas i live in missouri the show me state.I need pics.of the body,full dna profle,the works before i will believe all this. </div></div>

I'm with you on that -- I won't believe it until I see extensive pictures of this bastard's bloody corpse who has caused the deaths and injuries of so many of our best, bravest and brightest, who has caused us to spend trillions out of our treasury, who has caused us to be strip searched every time we go through an airport, who causes us to practically have to submit to a protological exam every time we try to open a bank account.

I'm not a fucking baby: I want to see the blood, guts, brain matter blown out of bin Laden's head and gloat about it. I want multiple DNA test to prove beyond any doubt that we killed this scum.

Instead, they way things have played out -- no death pics, no independent DNA tests, the dumping of the body at sea before a proper examination ("in deference to muslim custom" for Christ's sake) it's all just a publicity stunt for Osama -- er OBama to get elected again and flush our economy down the drain.

Feed the corpse to the hogs and let muslim terrorist and their sympathizers (which is all of them) suck on that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are some more. They say it's Seal team 6.
</div></div>

There is no SEAL Team 6...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are some more. They say it's Seal team 6.
</div></div>

There is no SEAL Team 6... </div></div>
Over 40 minute gun fight with 22 killed or captured. Coming book cover here:

cover_st6.jpg

Already-Written Book About Navy Seal Group That Killed Osama Bin Laden Suddenly Hot

1:09 PM 5/2/2011 by Andy Lewis, Lindsay Powers

"An agent for the author of The Seal Team Six (the group that shot Bin Laden in a mansion in Islamabad) tells THR he's already been approached by studios for a potential movie deal.

A book about the Navy Seal group Seal Team Six, members of which killed Osama Bin Laden in a mansion near Islamabad, will be published this May.

According to Publisher's Weekly, the book, Seal Team Six is by Howard Wasdin, is due to hit stores on May 24.

Wasdin declined comment to The Hollywood Reporter when asked about the print run, an updated publish date and if movie rights had been optioned. The book will be published by Thomas Dunne.

Scott Miller of the Trident Media Group tells The Hollywood Reporter that he's "already gotten calls" from scouts and studios to turn the film into a movie.

As for the print run, he says it's "too soon to tell how many more copies [the publisher] will get out."

It will chronicle the specialized military group, called <span style="font-weight: bold">Naval Special Warfare Development Group or DevGru for short</span>. It's a unit of the Joint Special Operations Command, which costs the country more than $1 billion annually to fund.

Members flew to the Abbottabad mansion in which Bin Laden was captured from the Ghazi Air Base in Pakistan.

The gunfire went on for more than 40 minutes. 22 people were killed or captured.

Laura Ingraham will have the first interview Monday with Wasdin, who was a Navy Seal in the first Gulf War and in the Somalia conflict. He was a top-ranked sniper of the Seal Team Six, and tasked with trying to kill warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid."

Source of above is HERE

On TV one of the White house talking heads just said is a requirement and Islam custom to be buried within 24 hours. Also said Pakistan leadership not notified until all Navy personnel were out of the country with deed done. There was a plan if OBL was captured or killed.

Still too conveniently weird to me buried so quickly at sea - seems could be more to the story. Maybe someone around here knows Howard Wasdin or others directly involved. Those who did it deserve to cash in. We will hear more.

I believe SEAL Team 6 is now known as DEVGRU.

They showed Saddam's body, why not Osama? Why not hold on to it until after the world's reaction and to settle any skepticism? I think burial at sea is the best deal so that extremists don't have a place to worship him. Maybe they will release photos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oregon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are some more. They say it's Seal team 6.
</div></div>

There is no SEAL Team 6... </div></div>
Over 40 minute gun fight with 22 killed or captured. Coming book cover here: Blah Blah Blah...
</div></div>

Once again there is <span style="font-weight: bold">NO </span> SEAL Team 6 ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red Belly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe SEAL Team 6 is now known as DEVGRU.
</div></div>

Exactly...

The reports say that they were in the compound for 45 minutes. I would not think that it would take a Seal Team 45 minutes to assault the compound. I hope they beat the sob close to death before they put the round through his grape. Look forward to maybe hearing the details.

Good job Seal Team!!!!!!

160th SOAR MH-60's handled the flying part.

"The Navy SEALs team that conducted this operation was the legendary Team Six, aka DevGru, or the “Naval Special Warfare Development Group,” flown into Pakistan by helicopter teams from the 160th Special Operations Air Regiment, part of the Joint Special Operations Command."

Fabled SEAL Team 6 ends hunt for bin Laden

Associated Press May 2, 11:07 PM EDT
By KIMBERLY DOZIER
AP Intelligence Writer
In Print: Tuesday, May 3, 2011

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Osama bin Laden's death in a ripped-from-a-spy-thriller helicopter raid and firefight gives a storied unit of U.S. special operations forces bragging rights for what has become the most famous covert operation since the Sept. 11 attacks launched on bin Laden's orders.

The unit, called Navy SEAL Team Six, likely won't ever claim the credit publicly, however.

U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, say units from SEAL Team Six dropped into bin Laden's high-walled compound in Pakistan early Monday morning, sliding down ropes in the pre-dawn dark. The military won't confirm which unit carried out the attack.

But the head of the Navy SEALs, Rear Adm. Edward Winters, sent an email congratulating his forces and warning them to keep their mouths shut.

"Be extremely careful about operational security," he added. "The fight is not over."

Made up of only a few hundred forces based in Dam Neck, Va., the elite SEAL unit officially known as Naval Special Warfare Development Group, or "DEVGRU," is part of a special operations brotherhood that calls itself "the quiet professionals." ...

It must have been fate I have been nursing a jug of Makers Mark and a jug of Woodford reserve. The last 48 hours has been a haze then I read they killed that stinking rag Bin Laden. I am going to die a happy white man knowing he got his. Thanks to our boys for a job well done.

Heard on the radio here in Australia today that Elton Johns "Sandals in the Wind" was played during the burial.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barneyb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heard on the radio here in Australia today that Elton Johns "Sandals in the Wind" was played during the burial. </div></div>

lol, what a shitty song, fitting for that dirtbag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcpdshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reports say that they were in the compound for 45 minutes. I would not think that it would take a Seal Team 45 minutes to assault the compound. I hope they beat the sob close to death before they put the round through his grape. Look forward to maybe hearing the details.

Good job Seal Team!!!!!! </div></div>
At this point, I heard they left one Chopper behind. I'm sure it took a few minutes to strip and torch that thing, as well as collect intel. Just thinking out loud.
SScott

The time line sounds about right, you have to remember good Sensitive site exploitation takes time.

Montrose

Release the Pictures and Videos: Since we had to endure watching innocent civilans jumping to their death from 90 stories, we sure as hell deserve to see the last few puckering minutes of the coward that was responsible.

So I wonder who gets to keep "The" trophy? Osama's signature AK-47, If I was the shooter you couldn't pry that from my hands.

If I ever dropped in on a COD message board, I'd expect it to sound like this thread. How bout we let the "silent" professionals be just that. The more we try to shine light into the shadows, the more we hamper their ability to do the work they are trained to do. Why do so many want operational details just for the sake of jollies when lives are on the line?

Grow up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooterman017</div><div class="ubbcode-body">160th SOAR MH-60's handled the flying part.

"The Navy SEALs team that conducted this operation was the legendary Team Six, aka DevGru, or the “Naval Special Warfare Development Group,” flown into Pakistan by helicopter teams from the 160th Special Operations Air Regiment, part of the Joint Special Operations Command." </div></div>

I know i'm a little late to the game, but if you look at photos of the wreckage of the helicopter that had a mechanical failure, you'll notice that ain't no MH-60, look closely, it's a helicopter that's not officially in the military inventory, or so they say. Looks to me like the main rotor assembly of the new Commanche helicopter, I could be wrong, but there's no way that's a MH-60 main rotor in the wreckage.

Branden