• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USCG Going Without Paychecks

Now I've got a PA Dutch dressed up with a big knife and two Jews after me...I'm out...

Reactions: oneshot86
If the USCG is not getting paid? Maybe they will hoist the Jolly Roger and go John Paul Jones on the DeepState. :)

1546135166521.png

It cost us $116 billion per year to let illegal immigrants get in this country and stay here. Trump initially said he needed $25 billion for the wall. All he's wanting now is $5 billion. So do the math.

The bottom line is we can't afford to let anymore illegal, and unskilled, immigrants in this country. More importantly, we cannot afford to let the illegals that are already here continue to steal from us in the form of welfare checks, food stamps and other costly benefits.

My solution to border security is not politically correct and would involve fully automatic rifle fire.

If you don't like getting angry then don't read this article: http://www.fairus.org/issue/publica...n-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

I live in Kalifornia and have a daughter in elementary school. I live this mess! I had to pull her out of the local school because 80% are Mexican and don't speak English well. So, since “no child shall be left behind,” they teach to the lowest common denominator - she was finished with 3rd grade in January! Thankfully, I can afford to put her in private school to avoid this mess.

Reactions: Longshot231