• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Use of available resources...

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
Use of available resources is one of the traits of a successful leader as taught to me in the Army's PLDC course. It must have been 105* on the ground that day so I decided to make use of the shade and air conditioning of my vehicle and of my beloved DCLW tripod. Worked like a dream and I didn't suffer a heat stroke. One our medics just sent me some pics, thought I'd share.

Re: Use of available resources...

ya dont go left or right to much.... or bye bye doors!

if you look at his pics he has a special anti window blowerouter on the end of the barrel.

No issues with pressures inside. The end of the suppressor was pretty close to the doors so I didn't feel anything when I fired. Worked out to be a very stable and comfortable position to shoot from. Nailed the cold bore shot right on the X.

Nice Tripod....our demo is on the way..... I think?

I have actually been thinking about doing that in my Durango on those wonderful piss pouring, sloppy mud days. So what did you have on the radio?

That's a great way to shoot on on continuos rainy days in oregon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Tripod....our demo is on the way..... I think?

I have actually been thinking about doing that in my Durango on those wonderful piss pouring, sloppy mud days. So what did you have on the radio? </div></div>

We were doing sniper initiated entry's so I couldn't rock out unfortunately, these were out at the ILEA Tech house.

It wasn't much if any louder than usual. The end of the suppressor was close enough to the opening that there wasn't any appreciable increase in noise or pressure. Still hearing comfortable with the can on there.

I haven't experienced any POI shifts when shooting from the tripod. At least no consistent shifts which would lead me to investigate the possibility further. I only fired three rounds myself from this position before letting other guys from my team in there but those three were well within 1MOA of my aiming point.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only thing I'd worry about was melting the carpet, the seats, or something plastic from the hot brass. Been there, done that! </div></div>

No shit! I forgot how hot bolt gun brass can get. I have a nasty burn on my elbow from last shooting session. I had a case roll back, but I didn't want to break position until I finished the string. I was thinking (it can't do THAT much damage). Sure enough it roasted a little skin.

Nice! Now he needs to learn to open that other eye.
laugh.gif

You can do the same thing in a Honda CRV but you got to stay flexible.

I think that is against policy and may void your warranty with the new Government Motors.

All the perp would have to do is move left to right and watch the glass fly.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greengo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can do the same thing in a Honda CRV but you got to stay flexible. </div></div>

Skimming over that I thought you said "CRX" at first... I was gonna demand pics!
wink.gif

New Indiana U.A.V. (Urban Attack Vehicle)
"Taking out Thugs before They take out your family!!!

It worked for the Nation of Islam's John Allen Muhammad aka the Beltway sniper, who is scheduled to be put to death on Nov. 10th, to which I add Allah willing!

and you can find juba the sniper videos on liveleak.com last i knew. had to watch those just b4 my first pump, talk about some amped up jars

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im sure F the police wouldnt be on the radio...:D </div></div>

ROFL

He IS the Police.
wink.gif