• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

USLAPUA.com New advertiser/sponsor

US LAPUA

Minuteman
Aug 1, 2013
Walnut Springs, TX
We are a new sponsor/advertiser here on the Hide, check us out at USLAPUA.com. We have a pretty extensive inventory of Lapua ammo, brass and bullets available. Free Shipping promotion for the month of August. I'd welcome any feedback on the site. Thanks, Dave.

We are a new sponsor/advertiser here on the Hide, check us out at USLAPUA.com. We have a pretty extensive inventory of Lapua ammo, brass and bullets available. Free Shipping promotion for the month of August. I'd welcome any feedback on the site. Thanks, Dave.
Good to know about this! Thanks!

Bought some bullets from US Lapua today; I fouled up my order because I wasn't paying attention. Sent an email and within minutes (six minutes, I think, and this was after 7:30p Pacific) Dave sent an email letting me know that the order was corrected and would ship the next day . Excellent customer service and good prices . . . can't beat that.

Last edited:
Placed an order for brass and bullets last week. Good prices and prompt shipping. Received on Tuesday. Free shipping was a bonus.

Any special requests?

Should be getting my resupply from Lapua this week. If you are looking for anything special (or anything we don't have) just send me an email to [email protected] and we'll do our best to get in stock.
Thanks,
Dave