• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USMC M40 Return stock

USMC 0231

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2003
southern New Jersey
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes. I have a return stock in great condition with the cert from McMillan. I had two of these and was going to use it for my ESU Sniper rifle. We'll my work paid for my A4 stock and had GAP bed it and all that. So I am thinking of selling my return stock to someone who needs it for a M40 project. It was inleted for a McMillan trigger guard which I will also include. Sorry about the new bottom but it was for work.

Is there still a demand for these? And am I allowed to ask what it's worth?

Kevin

With the work done on it for the bottom metal the collectors value will definitely take a hit. The last unmolested ones on the marketplace sold for right around $1000. I would assume yours would be a little less than that.

I can't believe you would do that. Im surprised your work would let you use any other components that aren't original. My dept would never let us swap anything out. Keep it for another build .

I hear you about the bottom metal but I had good intentions. As far as my agency goes, as long as It's the issued action they are cool about the mods. I think they are scared to even talk about the sniper rifles lol.