• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO and seekins 6 screw lows?

K_4c

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Oct 13, 2008
    Nebraska
    I've came up with the money (sold stuff) to step up to the world of great glass! I'm looking at a SN3 1.8-10x37 to run on my REPR... I want seekins 6 screw lows to finish the set up.

My question is:

Will the obj bell clear and where can can I find seekins 6 screw low rings? I need a set of rings without the giant hardware (or nut) hanging off the side (cut my knuckle once and that was it! side charging handle).

I've looked at QD rings such as Larue and American Defense but like I stated before; I need a set of rings that will put the obj bell nats ass close to the foward arm rail (just what i prefer).

thanks for any and all advice.

Kinnamon

Re: USO and seekins 6 screw lows?

you would need a min of 1.06"

adjustable... does the entire bell spin or is it a 2 part device?

does seekins still offer the 6 screw rings? I looked on their most current web site and only saw 4 screw type rings.

here is my rifle with a gg&g 1.06 on a 37mm USO

DSC_4383.jpg

what do you have for clearnace there??? 1/4" or less? thanks for the pics

let me finish my dinner and I'll go measure it for you.

whenever you get a chance bud. I appreciate it.

couldn't get the caliper in it so had to use the feeler gauges. with the BC cap it was .065 and without is .143

On an AR platform the low rings will be way too low. At minimum i would sugest something in the 1" range. The rail is monolithic, so when the scope is mounted the rail will be directly under your objective. Measure your objective outside diameter (with caps on). Devide that in half then add in what clearance you want. That is the lowest you can go. It wont measure 37mm on the outside.