• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO illumination?

Re: USO illumination?

Illumination is not used much by me but I still got it and it is functioning just as it should through the 11 brightness settings... what is "good" for you? If you are worried about functioning you don't have anything to worry. I've heard they were not reliable many, many years ago but they are fine now.

Don't have a picture right now but it gets plenty bright. Don't about the "glued on".

Shit ! if anything the sumbitch is to bright, even with the busiest reticle known to man
laugh.gif

DSCN0077.jpg

I had the green in mine and it was stupid bright on high. I like it and would be pretty sure they are not "glued" on...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wirehand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shit ! if anything the sumbitch is to bright, even with the busiest reticle known to man
laugh.gif

DSCN0077.jpg
</div></div>

Is that Horus? How can you even use that ? That's ridiculous, can't even see a target behind it...

It's not that bad when you actually use it, looks worse b/c it's on lowest power and lit up like Chernobyl...

Thats on 3.8x, its not bad actually at higher mag., it does take a bit of getting used to.
It is a love it or hate it thing.