• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO rules..... look what I just ordered

Glock30

Private
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2011
NH
Just spent a hour on the phone with Jeff at USO. He explained alot of thing to me and was very patient while we went over ALL the options.
This is what we came up with
USO.jpg

Re: USO rules..... look what I just ordered

Quality people over there at USO.

I have one on order as well. But my ST-10 came in less than your down payment. VERY nice load out I'm jealous.

Good luck,
Merritt

You just spec'd the scope I've been running for about 2 years. Worth every penny and worth every minute of waiting.

No push button illum back then... and I went black not anodized. But you will love that scope.

Cheers, Sirhr

Wait a second..... You can make payments? Oh now you've got me wanting to order one. Curse you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_Labs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait a second..... You can make payments? Oh now you've got me wanting to order one. Curse you! </div></div>

Half up front and half on completion.

The 50/50 payment is how the suck you in !!!! EVIL sooooooooo evil

Like the MPR reticle. So many folks go with the GAP in these 5-25x scopes. The GAP is very nice in a 10x fixed but I really find it a bit course for the 5-25x. Good call on the MPR.

Very similar to the one I have, except mine is 3.2-17. Any reason you didn't go with the 35mm tube for the extra elevation? Seems like it would be desirable with the higher-power scopes. Otherwise, good call.

Damn, my wife would beat me with the scope if I dropped 3700 bones.

Dern thats expensive. I love my USO's and now I know why I have bought all of them used. Enjoy it!

I'm waiting on mine now. It's the 3.8-22x58 ergo with EREK in or green.

Such a long wait..... I made my wife pay for mine to boot!
smile.gif

you should really enjoy that piece of kit!

Was there another reason to do 30mm tube over the 35mm other than that you have enough elevation adjustment? Contemplating ordering one similarly setup.

I looking forward to haveing a slip like that from USO. I just received a used ST10 and can't wait for a SN3

One day I say one day I will have a USO. Thing is that they are just up the street from me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nimzoblanca</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very similar to the one I have, except mine is 3.2-17. Any reason you didn't go with the 35mm tube for the extra elevation? Seems like it would be desirable with the higher-power scopes. Otherwise, good call. </div></div>

Having to buy a mount anyway and the mount being about the same price as the tube I bought a mount with a 20moa cant that will kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Mount

And yes this is the most expensive T-shirt I will own !!!

Lead time is 4 weeks

I have one just like this, but with a 35mm tube. It is amazing, you will love it for sure!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJimFish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like the MPR reticle. So many folks go with the GAP in these 5-25x scopes. The GAP is very nice in a 10x fixed but I really find it a bit course for the 5-25x. Good call on the MPR. </div></div>

Mil MPR is my favorite at all but the lowest powers. For those I'm dying to get my hands on the new DFP C-2 reticle I have in the works....

Man, the options really add up. Your new scope cost more than my first car.

I am assuming that the t-shirt is for the wife/significant other and that it says, "My husband/boyfriend got the worlds baddest scope, and all I got was this stupid T-shirt"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They totally over charged you for the Tee shirt. </div></div>

I'm still laughing!!!

I feel slighted, I didn't get a free T-shirt with mine... Congrats, you'll love it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the lead time on it </div></div>

If it was black anodized we would probably have it doen in a couple of weeks. We are pretty much caught up on all of our backorders. We have has a couple of scopes go out the day after the order was placed.
John III

I am assuming that the t-shirt is for the wife/significant other and that it says, "My husband/boyfriend got the worlds baddest scope, and all I got was this stupid T-shirt"[/quote]

lol...I hope I also, get a shirt for my wife, when I get my US optic. Really nice scopes!!!

Nice choice, I got an sn3 3.2-17 T-Pal a few months back to put on my coyote gun and couldn't be happier with it. Now im waiting on a sn4 1.5-6 dual focal plane for 3 gun. Best customer service in the business!

IMG_7834.jpg

IMG_7831.jpg