• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics USO SVS 1-6, Geissele, RMR, Reptilia 12 O'clock

CavJock07

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Richmond, Texas
End of year, optics and parts, clean up.

I've had this USO SVS 1-6 for a while. Great optic and clear, blemish free glass. Illuminated as you can see in the pictures. I do have the manual, but don't have the box any longer. I ran it slick for a while and then opted to add the Reptilia 12 o'clock RMR mount in the last 6 months with a Trijicon RMR02 with the 6.5 MOA dot. No issues with that optic either.
IMG_9887.JPEG
IMG_9888.JPEG
IMG_9889.JPEG
IMG_9890.JPEG
IMG_9891.JPEG
IMG_9892.JPEG
Lots of capability with that set up. However, I am going to move to a 1-8.

$1,000 for the bundle, plus the factory Geissele upper ring half. I would be willing to split the package if I had buyers for the individual components. Will address individual pricing of components on a case by case basis.

Zelle or personal check that clears. Shipping to the lower 48. Happy to answer any questions. I also have several other items listed, I would be happy to work a deal if someone is interested in more than one item.

Just for future reference beware of scammers when you post in a thread and always message the person directly through their thread profile.

Scammer dropped a period at the end of OP’s name as per the normal TTP and tried to have me shoot over funds.

ALWAYS verify who you’re selling to and buying from.

IMG_1214.jpeg

Reactions: MaxVY