• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USPS Rant

And good luck getting any help out of any of them at the local branches. They all suck !!!!!

One of mine must’ve fallen into a black hole as it literally went back in time 🤷🏼‍♂️

95AD2890-0F14-45BA-A9C5-C0770BBAA2AF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: BullGear
Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture.PNG

so theyve sent my package from VA -> MA -> NH -> MA -> ME -> NH....im guessing it goes back to fucking MA next....

and this is the institution we trusted to deliver our ballots for a major national election?.....anyone who thought that was a good idea has never mailed anything ever....

Barreled action sent to another member on here 12/1 Priority 3 day, no updates since 12/5... USPS couldn’t care less or tell me where it is, hoping it turns up.

Attachments

• AA72E7AB-C592-421F-B079-312745AB164A.png
    AA72E7AB-C592-421F-B079-312745AB164A.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Wow
Reactions: BullGear
It would seem that this is not the time of year to ship anything via USPS. My package is in nowhere land and has been for 5 or 6 days depending on if you believe those time stamps.

FFCEDDE5-303C-49E1-9E36-CD98936555EA.jpeg
98DA02F4-BE69-4682-A425-081F5CDBD249.jpeg

Could’ve ridden a bicycle there and back in the time it’s been missing. Overwhelmed or not, it’s a little ridiculous.

No more usps for me. I will pay the extra for ups or fed ex but probably still wont matter with them either. At least i wont get the blank look from the post office people who are as useless as hen shit on a pump handle

On 11/30 I mailed a certified letter to the ATF, paying for overnight service. It didn’t leave my city until 12/5. As of last night is still shows in transit in MNStP.
Effing Effers!

Barreled action sent to another member on here 12/1 Priority 3 day, no updates since 12/5... USPS couldn’t care less or tell me where it is, hoping it turns up.

I have a very high level contact with USPS in Denver. In a recent text he explained that Fed Ex and UPS are so strung out they are refusing mailings & shipments. USPS by law cannot so that overflow is being shifted to them.

They are also being hit hard by CvD19 with an EXTREME shortage of hub employees and carriers.

He said, with Christmas upon us he is very concerned.......

I have a very high level contact with USPS in Denver. In a recent text he explained that Fed Ex and UPS are so strung out they are refusing mailings & shipments. USPS by law cannot so that overflow is being shifted to them.

They are also being hit hard by CvD19 with an EXTREME shortage of hub employees and carriers.

That doesn't explain how a package mailed in TN scheduled for 3 day shipping to MD has been sitting in El Paso TX for 5 days now. Not the first time a package of mine has made a round the continent trip before being delivered to me. Also had a few lost that did this same thing.

I've noticed a MASSIVE cliff with USPS lately when it comes to delivering "on-time". I've had upwards of 15 USPS boxes arrive in last 3-4 weeks from various locations, sizes, weights, etc.

Twelve. Fucking twelve, have all taken +4 days over their original window of delivery.

But to be honest, UPS and Fedex have also dropped to a degree.

I am eagerly awaiting my refund/compensation for delayed shipments.

That doesn't explain how a package mailed in TN scheduled for 3 day shipping to MD has been sitting in El Paso TX for 5 days now. Not the first time a package of mine has made a round the continent trip before being delivered to me. Also had a few lost that did this same thing.

I had the same issues. Hub are being overwhelmed. Packages are being rerouted to other hubs and those hubs are not much better off.

My post clearly tells you what is going on. Cvd19 combined with the Holidays and UNPRECEDENTED online ordering has stretched our shipping infrastructure to the very limit.

To mitigate UPS & Fedex are refusing mailing and shipments. This is what smart companies do when they are overwhelmed (unlike some gun industry companies who just stop answering phone and emails). USPS cannot refuse these shipments by law, so the overflow from UPS and FedEx is going to USPS. USPS is at the breaking point and in some cases is broken (hopefully temporary).

I’m not here to explain what’s going on with your packages or defend USPS I’m simply telling you what’s going on, in plain English, if you can read. We are talking about macro versus micro events here and your individual case could be completely unrelated to what’s going on at large with the USPS. Take it or leave it.

Thanks for the inside info man, gives me some hope! I refunded the buyer who was very cool & understanding, this is honestly the first time I’ve had any issue with USPS. Keeping my fingers crossed it updates tracking or shows up, at this time I’m out $ and the barreled action and it sucks.

Gentlemen my tracking still hasn’t updated since 12/5, if anyone has any suggestions or tips on how to actually talk to someone who can help at USPS I’m all ears.

I shipped two packages with priority 2-day shipping with a tracking number at my local Post Office. They scanned the packages in upon receipt and apparently hit the wrong key, showing the packages as delivered rather than accepted for shipment. The packages have not shown up on the tracking systems again and the PO can't provide any additional answers other than wait and see if they are delivered as addressed.

Open an investigation on the web site. That may get things moving. Going to the local po normally get you the look like you have three heads.

Those online investigations are a sham. At the moment the standard response to those are: due to covid, yadda yada and due to the holidays delivery may take longer than normal bla bla bla...
Isnt taking your money for a service and then failing to deliver in the specified amount of time fit into the realm of breach of contract?
You may have better luck by following the procedure below:

Attachments

• 20201223_161340.jpg
    20201223_161340.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Dendro
I mailed out a letter Monday of last week. It was supposed to arrive Friday. It has been lost for 8 days.

Ask @TangoSierra916 about his fiasco with a scope I sold him and the USPS. I was freaking out that it was stolen but it finally showed up after almost two weeks.

I’m currently waiting on a package from gray ops that’s been in Denver for 6 fucking days. 6. Days. I live an hour north of that. I could have walked to the main hub, pilfered through the packages to find mine for a few hours, and walked home in the same day.

My kestrel I just bought from a fellow hide member just came through Denver and was delayed there for several days (same time as my gray ops package) but yet I still don’t have my gray ops package.

View attachment 7496795View attachment 7496796
I had this exact same shit happen at denver trying to get a check to MHSA to Mike for my AI ASR. POS USPS ....

Honestly, sometimes it seems like signing up for all the informed delivery options gets things moving. But its probably just in your head. I've had 3 things take about 20 days each to find their way home this year.

The shipper needs to contact the Post Master at the location where the package was mailed. See if they can view any of the "behind the scenes" activities. At that point, the PM will recommend further action. With this being the Christmas season, I doubt they will open an investigation until after the new year. I had a package go from TN to TX in route to MD. The PM was able to tell the shipper the package was still sitting in TX 8 days after it arrived. On the 8th day, it was finally sorted and sent on a slow boat to MD. It arrived I believe 14 or 15 days late. However the PM was able to tell us exactly where the package was and it's condition.

Good luck to all!

Reactions: Dendro
I bought a chassis from here and it was shipped on Dec 5. I still haven’t gotten it. I’ll give it until this weekend before contacting the seller about filing a claim and see about getting my money back.

I had this exact same shit happen at denver trying to get a check to MHSA to Mike for my AI ASR. POS USPS ....
Probably would’ve been faster to drive to MHSA and give them the check in person hahaha

Have two USPS packages going on a month late. One is from Midway (they’ve already sent replacements which I’ve received) and another is a $10 eBay item.

I’ve been shipping everything ups and buying-wise using either my credit card or PayPal GS and paying the xtra 3.5% for stuff not prohibited under their stupid ass anti-gun policies.

Mother fuckes didn't seem to have a problem when it came to the voting ballots for Beijing Biden

Last edited:
Ordered something from eCop and they shipped it USPS. Estimate was Sept 9-13th. I never got a notification the item was delivered. Seems that USPS tracking says it was delivered on Sept 3rd. A week earlier than eCop estimated. Only problem there was nothing in my mailbox. Now, my mailbox is a community, multi address mailbox at the end of the road. The postal worker and myself are the only people that are suppose to have a key to my mailbox. You can't pull up and grab anything from anyone's mailbox in the community.

USPS says it was delivered, eCop can only go by what the USPS tracking says and it says it was placed in my mailbox on Sept 3rd.

Looks like some gun loving or gun hating postal worker got the package and wanted it more than me.

I'm out $71.26.

Ordered something from eCop and they shipped it USPS. Estimate was Sept 9-13th. I never got a notification the item was delivered. Seems that USPS tracking says it was delivered on Sept 3rd. A week earlier than eCop estimated. Only problem there was nothing in my mailbox. Now, my mailbox is a community, multi address mailbox at the end of the road. The postal worker and myself are the only people that are suppose to have a key to my mailbox. You can't pull up and grab anything from anyone's mailbox in the community.

USPS says it was delivered, eCop can only go by what the USPS tracking says and it says it was placed in my mailbox on Sept 3rd.

Looks like some gun loving or gun hating postal worker got the package and wanted it more than me.

I'm out $71.26.
Well, if it's any consolation, I had 1K of 77gr TMK bullets "delivered"...to the complete wrong address.

Poor Indian (dot, not feather) fella drove over, and knocked on our door with a scared look on his face. He bashfully noted that when it was delivered, there appeared to be bullets poking through the packaging, and that motivated him to insure it was delivered to the correct address...that was written on the box. Smdh...you can't make this shit up sometimes....

Reactions: IowaPlinker
It was shipped priority mail. Going from Baltimore to Washington DC is not in the most efficient path for USPS. How can it leave a major hub which is the distribution path for my area, to go Washington DC, only to be sent back to Baltimore to be sent to my local post office? This isn't my first rodeo. It should never have been sent to Washington DC.
There is nothing priority about USPS Priority Mail

The thing that sucks is that a dishonest employee has my gun parts and there's nothing I can do about it. Postmaster said they would investigate and call the person in to talk to them, but if they won't pay to replace the parts.

Well, if it's any consolation, I had 1K of 77gr TMK bullets "delivered"...to the complete wrong address.

Poor Indian (dot, not feather) fella drove over, and knocked on our door with a scared look on his face. He bashfully noted that when it was delivered, there appeared to be bullets poking through the packaging, and that motivated him to insure it was delivered to the correct address...that was written on the box. Smdh...you can't make this shit up sometimes....

Amazon delivered a $600 red dot to the wrong address. Transposed the last two numbers.

The thing that sucks is that a dishonest employee has my gun parts and there's nothing I can do about it. Postmaster said they would investigate and call the person in to talk to them, but if they won't pay to replace the parts.
That, or he stuck it in the wrong mailbox. Neighbors and I are always walking each other’s mail over to one another, or putting it in the right mailbox. Completely absurd.

That, or he stuck it in the wrong mailbox. Neighbors and I are always walking each other’s mail over to one another, or putting it in the right mailbox. Completely absurd.

That's true, but it was delivered 5 days ago. I doubt anyone has the package that lives in the neighborhood.

Reactions: Familydude
For all you bitches here, I give USPS over $45 million (you read that right) a year in postage. You'd think that I could get better service. Nope!

Got news for you, the problem is the workers union.

For all you bitches here, I give USPS over $45 million (you read that right) a year in postage. You'd think that I could get better service. Nope!

Got news for you, the problem is the workers union.
Honest question: Is there a reason you don’t switch providers or at least cut back on using them?

I ordered rings from ARC on July 25th. They shipped July 27th via USPS. They went missing 5 days later (in transit). 1 month later, USPS delivers the box in a bag. The box looked like it went through a tour of all BLM riots. I didn't even open the box, but from what I could tell from looking through the hole in the box that the rings were crushed/broken.

Shout out to ARC for refunding my card before these even turned up.

View attachment 7425741
If you read the first two words in the proper voice and inflection you will get the reason why.

I sent a Konus scope for warranty repair the beginning of July. Tried contacting them multiple times to check the status starting mid-July, didn't get a reply until the middle of August. They claim they ever received it, USPS says it was delivered July 6. Of course with the delay in getting a response, there's zero chance of figuring out if it was mis-delivered. Learned a few lessons from that one...

In a few more months, I doubt the issues with the USPS will be the least of our concerns.

Attachments

• Downward spiral 1.jpg
    Downward spiral 1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 30