• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UTAH - North Spring 22 Challenge June 2nd - Signup

RodneyDowns

Sergeant
Minuteman
22RF1-1.jpg

North Springs .22LR Challenge
Date: June 2nd 2012
Time: Match starts at 9:00 am

Round count - less than 100 rounds
Distances- 25-100 yards for the "Basic" group. 25-200 for the "Marksman" group.

Plan on arriving NO LATER THAN 8:30 to pay the range fee at the gate house and get to the meeting room for the safety meeting.
Those who show up after the safety meeting will not be allowed to compete. NO exceptions. Sorry. (So, PLEASE dont be late. I hate turning people away)

Cost: $5 range fee (paid at the gate house), $3 competition fee (paid at sign in.)

All ages are welcome to come and compete. Strict safety rules will be Enforced so ALL shooters are required to know basic firearm safety.
Whether you’re an advanced shooter or just want to have some fun shooting .22’s this is the place to do it.

The Marskman group (12 shooters max) will have to earn their spot each month to stay in the Marksman group. Shooters in the Basic group will be able to earn a spot in the Marksman group. If your just there to have fun and aren’t interested in the advanced shooting that’s fine also.

For this match You are allowed to shoot in the Marksman group if you scored a 150 or higher OR if you have qualified for the Advanced group at the Cheapskate Matches. In the future, your standing at the cheapskate match wont matter but for now, until we get the ball rolling it will.

In the future also, you WILL need to signup either on this forum, on FB, or by email to get on the roster for the Marksman group. Keeping the Marsksman group to limited to 12 will be tricky. So the 1st 12 to sign up get a spot.

If you could give your name when you sign up that would help for now with getting the score sheets printed out in advance. I will even let the shooters in the Marksman choose their spot on the roster. 1st come 1st served. If you dont choose a spot you will get the 1st spot available.

FB page is here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/223720071062697/

Roster:
Marksman Group
1- Chris Raver
2- clayne_b - Curtis Broadbent
3- Rocca - Rodney Downs
4- Steve Raines
5- DesertMonkey - Lasson Seeley
6- Yotedog65284 - Chris Hunter
7- Muleytime - Jeff Frier
8- McGuyver - Guy Vanhorn
9- Lastshot101 - Eric Williams
10-
11-
12-

Basic Group
1- Marshall
2- Mrs. DesertMonkey - Mrs Seeley
3- Situation Normal - Chris Walker
4- Scott Wiswell
5-

Map to the range from Price:
NSRangedirections.png

Re: UTAH - North Spring 22 Challenge June 2nd - Signup

Can you add my Brother in law to the basic list.
Scott Wiswell.

Cheers,
DM

Hey there Rocca-

Will you please add me to the advanced group?

Thanks-

Jeff F.

I'll go. Not sure which group I qualify for, but please put me down for one.

Hey it looks like I might finally have a Saturday to play!! Put me in the advanced if its OK. Thanks buddy.

I am completly bumbed right now... I built a sako quad to hopefully be competitive with hunter, but it shoots like TURD. Tried like 97 differnt types of ammo and nothing better than 2" at 50 yards. Hopeing I can get a new lilja overnighted befor the match!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lastshot101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey it looks like I might finally have a Saturday to play!! Put me in the advanced if its OK. Thanks buddy.

I am completly bumbed right now... I built a sako quad to hopefully be competitive with hunter, but it shoots like TURD. Tried like 97 differnt types of ammo and nothing better than 2" at 50 yards. Hopeing I can get a new lilja overnighted befor the match!! </div></div>

Lastshot101 -

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Quad. The factory barrel on my Quad shot great.

RMW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RMW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lastshot101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey it looks like I might finally have a Saturday to play!! Put me in the advanced if its OK. Thanks buddy.

I am completly bumbed right now... I built a sako quad to hopefully be competitive with hunter, but it shoots like TURD. Tried like 97 differnt types of ammo and nothing better than 2" at 50 yards. Hopeing I can get a new lilja overnighted befor the match!! </div></div>

Lastshot101 -

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Quad. The factory barrel on my Quad shot great.

RMW</div></div>

I just bought this barreled action a week ago. It is said to have a new larry gish pacnor barrel on it....but it clearly has issues. I am hoping I can have a Lilja over nighted befor the match.

[/quote]

I just bought this barreled action a week ago. It is said to have a new larry gish pacnor barrel on it....but it clearly has issues. I am hoping I can have a Lilja over nighted befor the match.
[/quote]

If I still had my factory barrel, I would gladly offer to let you use it for the comp. Hopefully, Lilja can get you one this week.

Hey there Rodney-

Any chance of posting scores here as well? I deleted my FB account....I hate that thing!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

I suppose I could, its just a pain in the A$$ compared to posting them on FB. If for no oethr reason you should have a FB account just to keep track of the shoots.(Like Yotedog)
We have a page for the price 22 shoot, the Cheapskate 22 shoot in Springville and the PCPR shoot. Much easier to manage there and more features. Sending invites. creating events etc. Pics are WAY easier to post there. And you can see the whole photo album ther efor each shoot as well. (MY wife was busy for this last shoot so there are no pics this month but usually she takes a hundred or so and video)
I will post the scores here in a bit but I wouldnt expect it each month. FB is just much more efficient.
smile.gif

Also photobucket always screws up the pics of the scores and makes them all fuzzy.