• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UTC-X vs CNVD-T3

Very few people have looked through both, none the less, both side by side in similar conditions. Maybe one of them will chime in 🤷‍♂️

Until then, the UTC-X has 4 times the resolution (4 pixels with unique information for every 1 on the CNVD-T3). The human eye interprets this more like double or triple the resolution.

They have similar field of view with the UTC-X being somewhat wider.

The core/algorithm of the UTC-X is vastly superior creating a vastly superior image (in addition to the resolution overmatch).

Users report better in-person experience with the CNVD-T3 than what my statements might suggest…

So imagine what the UTC-X looks like 🙂

I don’t know. The only one that I’ve seen sell recently (within a year) was reduced a couple times and sold while listed for 6K. Don’t know if a deal was struck below that or not.

Newer options (some good and some not) are putting a lot of pressure on the price of older/out of warranty items.