• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Va Gun Confiscation Looming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember Waco? the tanks came out. they planted the story that the Davidians had automatic weapons, then proceeded to wipe them out. those were democrats, Janet Reno, under orders from Clinton. do you believe they won't do it again?
First, we Virginians are not looking to start a war, we are standing to protect our precious freedoms.

In Waco, that pedophile/rapist who I will not name, said that he was Jesus Christ.

He also never had even a fraction of the numbers and support/skill we have here.

Reps, Dems and Independents despised him as did I! The hell those kids must've went through being in that compound of horrors.

That isn't even in the same atmosphere as to what we are doing in Virginia.

Just like the Bundy ranch, if gun owners unite we can protect our freedoms, we just have to be peaceful and smart.

Like it's been said if you want a war, join the Marines.

I find the suggestion by some that a protest needs to produce conflict, both curious and misguided. If the will of the people ultimately manifests itself in a show of a large number of citizens, organized in resistance to despotic and unconstitutional fiats- what stronger statement is there?

Our republic is organized by the constitution which provides citizens articulated rights no matter who sits in the seats of governmental power. When a tyranny of a majority, such as that now residing in the Virginia government, decides to use that power to abuse and attack The Bill of Rights, the answer is to organize and resist those intrusions. This is precisely what should, and is happening. Anything less amounts to surrender.

Should those sitting in Richmond decide to unsheathe the sword of government and wield it against the people, no matter what form of oppression that takes, let them be the first to make that advance. This is no doubt the certainty of tyranny- corrupting the people's government and weaponizing it against them.

The strength of this movement lies not in the force it brings to bear in weapons Or potential for conflict , but in the cause which is righteous and the numbers willing to express resistance in the face of such despotism.

That is the definition of courage, and along with determination it will win every time.

Don't give in to agitators or the temptation of more base responses. Stay the course and fight the good fight.

FD50DBDF-7A33-424A-AA91-30FB63951819.jpeg

There’s not much of a difference in that. War is just the escalated result when tyrants and the people don’t back down.
That is the problem, there is a huge difference between peaceful protest to protect our rights and war.
The key is keeping level heads and understanding the process.

Yes we are prepared and many veterans are not eager to relive a part of their past they would rather forget.

A modern civil war would be fought around our wives and children.

War is absolutely the last resort.

I for one see a lot of hope right now, gun owners are actually standing together for once in a big way.

Last edited:
Everyone needs to bring Virginia flags.

Also a small pack with emergency bivy, food, water, med supplies.

If things go sideways you might get stuck in Richmond for hours or days.

I’m trying to live up to my forum name so I’ll ask. Who’s going to war? In the Civil War, we had people to fight. I’m still confused who’s going to be the opponent in this “civil war”. It’s not my liberal friends. If so, it’ll be a short battle as they don’t own guns.

The police? They appear to be on our side.

The liberal politicians? They don’t carry guns either.

I understand who our enemy is, but none of them appear to be armed. Kind of hard for me to understand that conflict as a civil war.

Sounds more like a coup to me, not a civil war but what do I know.

Reactions: gunman_7 and Bradu
I’m trying to live up to my forum name so I’ll ask. Who’s going to war? In the Civil War, we had people to fight. I’m still confused who’s going to be the opponent in this “civil war”. It’s not my liberal friends. If so, it’ll be a short battle as they don’t own guns.

The police? They appear to be on our side.

The liberal politicians? They don’t carry guns either.

I understand who our enemy is, but none of them appear to be armed. Kind of hard for me to understand that conflict as a civil war.

Sounds more like a coup to me, not a civil war but what do I know.
Lol, yeah it is constantly evolving brother...
I sure hope some nuts don't want to play soldier, and hurt the movement we've worked so hard for.

Lol, yeah it is constantly evolving brother...
I sure hope some nuts don't want to play soldier, and hurt the movement we've worked so hard for.

10,000 2A show up armed to the teeth. Politicians who are sponsoring the bills won’t be within 50 miles that day, watch and see. Just don’t know who some of these people keep referring to. The people around you will be on our side. I’m not sure you could find anyone to shoot if you had too.

10,000 2A show up armed to the teeth. Politicians who are sponsoring the bills won’t be within 50 miles that day, watch and see. Just don’t know who some of these people keep referring to. The people around you will be on our side. I’m not sure you could find anyone to shoot if you had too.
I hope so, but it has been mentioned that some relatively small in numbers want to kick off a revolution with violence.
That is exactly what we are working to prove we are not.
If we make lobby day peaceful in nature then you could see 20,000+
Yet, if we threaten violence, does anyone think more people will show?
Nope

I believe lobby day 2020 will be peaceful and historic.

I hope so, but it has been mentioned that some relatively small in numbers want to kick off a revolution with violence.
That is exactly what we are working to prove we are not.
If we make lobby day peaceful in nature then you could see 20,000+
Yet, if we threaten violence, does anyone think more people will show?
Nope

I believe lobby day 2020 will be peaceful and historic.

Sounds like its gonna be easy to take the wind out of your sails with a simple false flag.
One half will turn on the other half, faster than boiled okra down a hound's gullet.

Reactions: TACC
Sounds like its gonna be easy to take the wind out of your sails with a simple false flag.
One half will turn on the other half, faster than boiled okra down a hound's gullet.
Our sails are very windy my friend, I'd say we have fantastic unity at the moment.

99% of us have plenty of tenacity and grit to get any job done.

It is those that run out half-cocked who give ammunition to the anti-gunners.

We better not be telegraphing our punches to the enemy if things ever do go south.

remember Waco? the tanks came out. they planted the story that the Davidians had automatic weapons, then proceeded to wipe them out. those were democrats, Janet Reno, under orders from Clinton. do you believe they won't do it again?

Doubt that would happen today.

Too many woke people. Too much internet / comms

They would have be taking fire from the outside if the perimeter.

F Hourichi
F Janet Reno
F FBI

They burned alive more kids there than died at new town. Shot flammable tear gas in then flash bangs aka burners. Did the same thing to the cop in Cali

Reactions: gigamortis
Our sails are very windy my friend, I'd say we have fantastic unity at the moment.

99% of us have plenty of tenacity and grit to get any job done.

It is those that run out half-cocked who give ammunition to the anti-gunners.

We better not be telegraphing our punches to the enemy if things ever do go south.

I think what he is saying is we have a bunch of statists/Tory’s/elitist/anti gunners on our side.

They will be quick to throw people under the bus and say “should have followed the law”. Look how many support ccw/mg/sbr / prohibiting offenses etc.

I think what he is saying is we have a bunch of statists/Tory’s/elitist/anti gunners on our side.

They will be quick to throw people under the bus and say “should have followed the law”. Look how many support ccw/mg/sbr / prohibiting offenses etc.
We definitely have those types, but I'd say most of the people that come out to rally have been somewhat filtered out.
We as a whole are more men of action than the arm chair warriors we too often see.
Still, all of us strive for peace.

Reactions: deersniper
It's best to wait until January 8th and see what legislation hits the floor.

I said earlier that they are writing in the grandfather clauses and the LEO exemptions to satisfy the populace.
If that's their tactics it should be kept on the front burner until the next election. Vote their asses out and repeal the bullshit. Anyone elected to replace that doesn't work for repeal should be skinned alive and hung by the neck until they die in front of the statehouse. I don't mean a hanging so it snaps their necks. I mean hang until the twitching stops.

I was thinking blue bandanas around the arm or neck might be a good “friendly” identifier.

Washington chose blue as the color for the colonial army.

We are protesting against redcoats and communists(both RED).

We should also get as many tricorn hats as possible to send the message of 1776 spirit.

Everyone needs virginia flags.

Can we get Virginia flag patches?

and let's not forget that our Virginia founders found this right so important, that they also put it in the Commonwealth's constitution. i believe some 40 other states did so as well. this wasn't an accident, typo, or momentary lapse of judgment.

First, we Virginians are not looking to start a war, we are standing to protect our precious freedoms.
Just like the Bundy ranch, if gun owners unite we can protect our freedoms, we just have to be peaceful and smart.
Like it's been said if you want a war, join the Marines.

First, regardless, war is upon you, us, for a very long fucking time now.

As far as the Bundy Ranch bullshit, tell that to these men and their families without a single shot fired:
Greg Burleson - 68 years in federal prison (that's a life sentence) just for showing up.
Jerry Delemus - 7 years in federal prison, just for showing up.
Todd Engel - 14 years in federal prison, just for showing up.

...and over a dozen others across the country drug in and out of court that lost their voting and gun rights, racked up collectively well over $250,000 dollars in bullshit fines and legal fees....makes me sick to my stomach thinking of men stripped of everything by the country they would lay their life down for in a second. Fuck.

First, regardless, war is upon you, us, for a very long fucking time now.

As far as the Bundy Ranch bullshit, tell that to these men and their families without a single shot fired:
Greg Burleson - 68 years in federal prison (that's a life sentence) just for showing up.
Jerry Delemus - 7 years in federal prison, just for showing up.
Todd Engel - 14 years in federal prison, just for showing up.

...and over a dozen others across the country drug in and out of court that lost their voting and gun rights, racked up collectively well over $250,000 dollars in bullshit fines and legal fees....makes me sick to my stomach thinking of men stripped of everything by the country they would lay their life down for in a second. Fuck.
Yeah, the fight will probably never end, at least not in our lifetime, yet we are unafraid.
We are taking the stand now that so many didn't in years past.
And no we are no where near how horrible war is brother...
I personally don't want or think turning my state into a war zone is beneficial.
Now if we are severely attacked as could happen in the future, well then there will be no other way.
But No, I am not war hungry, because I know what that can and will be.

Yeah, the fight will probably never end, at least not in our lifetime, yet we are unafraid.
We are taking the stand now that so many didn't in years past.
And no we are no where near how horrible war is brother...
I personally don't want or think turning my state into a war zone is beneficial.
Now if we are severely attacked as could happen in the future, well then there will be no other way.
But No, I am not war hungry, because I know what that can and will be.

agree 100%, but am ready if need be.

Imagine the uproar on the communist propaganda outlets....

The governor of the state has decided that the Black and Hispanic persons living in his state should no longer be allowed to vote or drive. He’s instructed his attorney general to seize every driver’s license from anyone matching that description. He has instructed the police to go door to door if necessary. If cities or counties decide to be sanctuaries and not help him remove the rights from these citizens - then he will bring in the Russian Stazi Elite Forces Parachute Commandos to make it happen. Sanctuary status doesn’t mean anything to him.

While this seems harsh, he has hinted that he might let them retain their drivers licenses if they all register to vote for the new Nazi party - and vote that way in the upcoming elections. He will grandfather existing citizens, but future generations will no longer be allowed to vote or drive - unless their name is Adolph.

Any negative comments on social media outlets about this new arrangement shall be dealt with swiftly and harshly. One phone call from any neighbors will result in an instant “red flag” situation whereby the offending citizen’s ability to use social media will be revoked and their phones, tablets and modems will be confiscated and removed until which time the offending citizen can come up with enough money to pay for the court proceedings to file before an uncaring judge to beg for them back.

After all, if a politician can simply remove the rights of 40% of the population on a whim, there is no reason to believe they cannot keep rolling all of the constitutional rights back from smaller groups anytime they feel like it.

Last edited:
Imagine the uproar on the communist propaganda outlets....

The governor of the state has decided that the Black and Hispanic persons living in his state should no longer be allowed to vote or drive. He’s instructed his attorney general to seize every driver’s license from anyone matching that description. He has instructed the police to go door to door if necessary. If cities or counties decide to be sanctuaries and not help him remove the rights from these citizens - then he will bring in the Russian Stazi Elite Forces Parachute Commandos to make it happen. Sanctuary status doesn’t mean anything to him.

While this seems harsh, he has hinted that he might let them retain their drivers licenses if they all register to vote for the new Nazi party - and vote that way in the upcoming elections. He will grandfather existing citizens, but future generations will no longer be allowed to vote or drive - unless their name is Adolph.

Any negative comments on social media outlets about this new arrangement shall be dealt with swiftly and harshly. One phone call from any neighbors will result in an instant “red flag” situation whereby the offending citizen’s ability to use social media will be revoked and their phones, tablets and modems will be confiscated and removed until which time the offending citizen can come up with enough money to pay for the court proceedings to file before an uncaring judge to beg for them back.

After all, if a politician can simply remove the rights of 40% of the population on a whim, there is no reason to believe they cannot keep rolling all of the constitutional rights back from smaller groups anytime they feel like it.

Imagine what would happen if the Governor announced new measures to curb highway deaths and reduce the carbon footprint. All gas-guzzling vehicles are to be surrendered to the state.

Nobody will be permitted to drive them on the road. Pickup trucks and SUVs will only be owned by the State for government use only.

All fast sports cars, and the ones that look fast, cannot be owned or operated by any private citizen.

Something must be done about people who drink & drive or operate any vehicle in a reckless manner. The confiscation of these vehicles is a reasonable measure to solve the problem of highway deaths.

These new "legislators" are just so out of control. You should read the proposed bills. You can't make this shit up. It's a shame they are so fucking stupid. They have been out of power for 26 years and now they have the power. Instead of using it wisely and changing things a little at a time, and remaining in power, they have mashed their foot on the gas pedal and are driving their party off a cliff. The next election in Virginia is going to be a bloodbath for them. They won't see power again for a long time.

Not to derail the gun topic too much, but some of the new laws would allow for a 16 year old to get an abortion without parental consent. Then there's another bill that says anyone under the age of 18 cannot go to a tanning salon. WTF? So you want an abortion, it's okay, but we draw the line at tanning beds. That's how idiotic they are and just a small sample of the bills being proposed.

I don't think they are going to bend at all on the gun debate. I think they are too rightous and too stupid to care about the consequences. I think they'd rather sacrafice everything to get the bills passed so they can all become national heros in the anti-gun world. Everyone of them will be on every news show and take every interview from across the world they can get on.

Sick bastards.

Reactions: jcm331 and Bradu
These new "legislators" are just so out of control. You should read the proposed bills. You can't make this shit up. It's a shame they are so fucking stupid. They have been out of power for 26 years and now they have the power. Instead of using it wisely and changing things a little at a time, and remaining in power, they have mashed their foot on the gas pedal and are driving their party off a cliff. The next election in Virginia is going to be a bloodbath for them. They won't see power again for a long time.

Not to derail the gun topic too much, but some of the new laws would allow for a 16 year old to get an abortion without parental consent. Then there's another bill that says anyone under the age of 18 cannot go to a tanning salon. WTF? So you want an abortion, it's okay, but we draw the line at tanning beds. That's how idiotic they are and just a small sample of the bills being proposed.

I don't think they are going to bend at all on the gun debate. I think they are too rightous and too stupid to care about the consequences. I think they'd rather sacrafice everything to get the bills passed so they can all become national heros in the anti-gun world. Everyone of them will be on every news show and take every interview from across the world they can get on.

Sick bastards.
I agree on most of your statement, however, I respectfully disagree on one point, I believe that they will bend on most of the gun control.
They'll probably switch to background checks because that's less of a hot button issue.
Although I do agree that the elites/liberal left are stupid enough to start a revolution in Va if they proceed to act tough.

Reactions: TACC
I hope you are right Mike. I don't believe they are clever, reading some of the bills just makes you bang your head on the wall wondering how stupid someone could be.

Every time I think we are making progress with the gun debate, they put some other stupid info out. It's as if we call their bluff and then they double down every time.

Sick bastards.

Doesnt matter if next election has consequences, the stuff will be put in place and it’s rarely, if ever rolled back. So in a sense they will have won. I am with you, on one hand I can’t believe these people are that stupid, on the other hand it appears they are very calculating. So me thinks most times this stuff is a distraction of sorts. Trust me, they ain’t as stupid as they may appear.

Even if they concede on the most extreme portions of their gun control agenda they will most likely still be successful in passing some of it and they will label it as "compromise" in truth there has never been compromise where gun control is concerned. They because it's not just democrats have passed gun control measures before and what did we the 2A community get well, we got nothing and have always got nothing compromise is a one way street to us not having firearms at all or being limited to single shot rifles and and double barrel shotguns.

Even if they concede on the most extreme portions of their gun control agenda they will most likely still be successful in passing some of it and they will label it as "compromise" in truth there has never been compromise where gun control is concerned. They because it's not just democrats have passed gun control measures before and what did we the 2A community get well, we got nothing and have always got nothing compromise is a one way street to us not having firearms at all or being limited to single shot rifles and and double barrel shotguns.
Death by 1000 cuts, anti-gunners chip away little by little.
That is why we must take the offensive like we are now beginning to do in Va.
I really don't think Virginians are going to allow this for a good while.
That makes me glad, time to vote these idiots out!
They don't belong in a freedom loving state.

None of the leftists efforts ever cost THEM anything.

There NEEDS to be a cost associated with their efforts to destroy the Constitution and our rights.
I can think of nothing better than a recall of the governor, firing the attorney general, and tried by the American people and putting Bloomberg and Soros in prison or hanged by the neck until dead for treason.

None of the leftists efforts ever cost THEM anything.

There NEEDS to be a cost associated with their efforts to destroy the Constitution and our rights.
I can think of nothing better than a recall of the governor, firing the attorney general, and tried by the American people and putting Bloomberg and Soros in prison or hanged by the neck until dead for treason.
Share this everywhere

Im fucking done “compromising” they can shove their “compromise” up their ass and choke on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.