• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Va Gun Confiscation Looming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're missing the point. I'm not somebody that thinks LE will just tow the line on this. Having said that, if you think they're going to make the jump to confiscation on an armed door to door basis and still give a flyin fuck about probable cause you need your head examined.
You should know your local LEO because where I live they feel like I do.
The point I'm making is just like in other states, it's unenforceable...
Can you look at an AR15 and tell if it is registered or unregistered?
If you can then you may need your head examined as well.

Last edited:
The point I'm making is just like in other states, it's unenforceable...
Can you look at an AR15 and tell if it is registered or unregistered?
If you can then you may need your head examined as well.

You're still missing the point. They're not going to play by the rules, registered or not won't matter. Probable cause won't matter.

If they do it at all, they'll just do it, right / wrong and rules won't be part of it.

You're still missing the point. They're not going to play by the rules, registered or not won't matter. Probable cause won't matter.

If they do it at all, they'll just do it, right / wrong and rules won't be part of it.

Oh no, you are mistaken. If I tell them I sold all those guns, or just bury some and give them some decoys, then they will simply tip their hat and leave me alone.
We have a 4th amendment! Also, they can't just put me in jail and keep me there without due process.

Believe me at this point we haven't missed anything, we know what they are capable of.
Yet what could happen theoretically and what will happen are 2 different things.

We have made our stand and I for one don't care what laws they make, anyone with 1/2 a backbone won't comply!

Reactions: 4X4Dad
Government Lies.jpg

Last edited:
Believe me at this point we haven't missed anything, we know what they are capable of.
Yet what could happen theoretically and what will happen are 2 different things.

We have made our stand and I for one don't care what laws they make, anyone with 1/2 a backbone won't comply!

But nobody from VA has said any idea what noncompliance looks like. To the rest of us, that simply means your tools are going into the closet, never to be seen again other than the occasional fondling. That’s not a win, non compliant or not, that’s still a loss. I applaud all of your for your valiant efforts but it doesn’t appear to be enough. Perhaps another legal game plan is in order, even tho I have my doubts that the courts are even going to shoot this down. But as stated keep the plans close to the vest, whatever they may be. I’m curious what all the big lobby groups are doing to help out other than asking for more money.

Any federal legal challenges will have to go to SCOTUS because the 4th circuit court (now most liberal in US) will never rule for the 2A.

But nobody from VA has said any idea what noncompliance looks like. To the rest of us, that simply means your tools are going into the closet, never to be seen again other than the occasional fondling. That’s not a win, non compliant or not, that’s still a loss. I applaud all of your for your valiant efforts but it doesn’t appear to be enough. Perhaps another legal game plan is in order, even tho I have my doubts that the courts are even going to shoot this down. But as stated keep the plans close to the vest, whatever they may be. I’m curious what all the big lobby groups are doing to help out other than asking for more money.

GOA has apparently been coordinating and assisting the VCDL. The exec director for GOA will be speaking at the 11:00am rally on lobby day 1/20/20z

The judicial system is for govt, not for the people, as you can blatantly see by how they rule on cases. Just look how they ruled on obama care as a tax and not a fine. It defies all common sense.

Our govt will destroy you and everything in your life to achieve their goals. Randy Weaver is the biggest prime example of this.

The only peaceable solution is to do nothing like always.

So someone please explain to me how making sanctuary counties are going to solve this ? Your still depending on govt to save you from the govt....because all of us are too weak to do anything ourselves.

The founders knew at some point in the future we would become corrupt. They just did not count on all of us being too spineless to correct things.

Therefore we have the govt we deserve.

It is about much more than noncompliance, however, as I've probably been too redundant about, it is a process.
Unity is key in beating any of this.

Yep--Obama destroyed the 4th Circuit Court. Was the most conservative and now it is extremely liberal. I don't expect any help from that bunch.

Reactions: TACC
The point I'm making is just like in other states, can you look at an AR15 and
The judicial system is for govt, not for the people, as you can blatantly see by how they rule on cases. Just look how they ruled on obama care as a tax and not a fine. It defies all common sense.

Our govt will destroy you and everything in your life to achieve their goals. Randy Weaver is the biggest prime example of this.

The only peaceable solution is to do nothing like always.

So someone please explain to me how making sanctuary counties are going to solve this ? Your still depending on govt to save you from the govt....because all of us are too weak to do anything ourselves.

The founders knew at some point in the future we would become corrupt. They just did not count on all of us being too spineless to correct things.

Therefore we have the govt we deserve.
sanctuary cities depend on a elected sheriff who if really for America and the constitution can deputize and arm anyone he sees fit. He is the law in his area not feds. Defiantly not anyone in any authority position that tries to go against the constitution. I’m no lawyer, I just play one on forums, but that’s my understanding of it. If a sheriff arms me and deputize’s me then I will gladly stop any force attempting to violate the constitution. I’m under oath to do so anyways but to be deputized to do it and be supported by a legal body just gives me warm fuzzies about it.

Reactions: TACC and Downtown
Can rural Virginia peacefully and legally secede?

Richmond seems like an irrelevant parasite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snuby642
The argument the other side keeps making now at all these Board of Supervisor meetings is "Well, the other side was not heard tonight". They say that the other side "emailed them" and told them they were too afraid to show up because the 2A people were intimidating.

So 1,000 people show up, 2 against, 998 for, and you listen to the people in your email box that aren't confirmed citizens, and ignore the citizens that have to stand up, give them name and address before being allowed to speak? Seems logical. Pussies.

What you are saying is that the mere thought of someone with a gun deters you from doing something. Humm...sounds exactly like the same reason we carry. So clearly, it works :)

Can rural Virginia peacefully and legally secede?

Richmond seems like an irrelevant parasite.

Richmond has it's own problems and has since I was a kid. However, none of these bills are originating in Richmond. They are all coming from Northern VA, the area around DC. If DC annexed NOVA, then we'd be fine. Of course they are welcome to take Richmond if they want but Richmond isn't the problem, NOVA is.

There are very few here in Florida that have any clue this us going on in Virginia. I keep telling people and they look at me like I've got 3 eyes.

I understand exactly what you're saying . I brought up the subject in a lunchroom full of deer hunters and they had no idea what's going on in Virginia . When I try to explain that the MSM channels are covering it up , they treat me like a conspiracy theorist . As they say , you can lead the horse to water but if they're to stupid to drink . . . . .

Breaking news: VA Democratic Party, with support from governor, has filed bill that would prohibit the sale, possession and transport any piece of rope or cable that is greater than 5’ in length and exceeds a 100 lb load rating. Violation of this law would be a felony and punishable with up to 5 years in prison and fine not to exceed $100,000 if convicted.

Breaking news: Americans are starting to do whatever the fuck it takes to ensure freedom regardless of what the Constitution says since Washington and his boys didn't have it to start with but did it anyway.

We did vote. Your beef isn’t with us, it’s with the worthless Republican Party of Virginia who thought it would be a great idea to not put any Republicans on 40% of the ballets.

We need to be holding them accountable right now as well and make sure not one damn Democrat runs unopposed in the entire state in 2020 from Dog Catcher to Senators.

While RPV has many issues, why would anyone want to run run for seats where at best any republican on the ballot would get 35% of the vote?

Great news on VA Beach. That is 500,000 people, represented by 3 Delegates and 1 Senator (all Dems). This is a very large win for the Constitution. Hopefully some of those representatives will listen. We only need 1 Dem senator and/or 3 Dem Delegates to shot these crazy bills down in their tracks (amusing Reps protect us).

Does anyone know what happened in Prince William County yesterday after the new board pulled a fast one on the time (nice start - make it harder for your bosses (e.g. voters) to get in touch with you.) ???

While RPV has many issues, why would anyone want to run run for seats where at best any republican on the ballot would get 35% of the vote?

Last time I checked, Trump wasn't supposed to win, yet he did. Mark Warner was thought to be untouchable and damn near lost his last election. If you want to start leaving choices off ballets, then don't bitch about people "no voting". I could not vote for a Republican in my district because there wasn't one. I'll take 6/4 odds over 100/0 odds any day. The republican party of VA handed this government to the people of Virginia. For the last 2-3 election cycles the national party hasn't liked the candidates in VA and has refused to support them, ranging from Governor to Senators. Go ask Dave Brat who supposed him against Spanberger. Brat was one of the good guys but got little to no support from anyone in the R party, from VA or US.

Last time I checked, Trump wasn't supposed to win, yet he did. Mark Warner was thought to be untouchable and damn near lost his last election. If you want to start leaving choices off ballets, then don't bitch about people "no voting". I could not vote for a Republican in my district because there wasn't one. I'll take 6/4 odds over 100/0 odds any day. The republican party of VA handed this government to the people of Virginia. For the last 2-3 election cycles the national party hasn't liked the candidates in VA and has refused to support them, ranging from Governor to Senators. Go ask Dave Brat who supposed him against Spanberger. Brat was one of the good guys but got little to no support from anyone in the R party, from VA or US.
There was actually alot of National money on our side in 2017. I don't really care what happened nationally with Trump. He's hurt us in Virginia badly.

So, why didn't you put your name on the ballot? If no one is actually willing to run for a seat, then how are we supposed to put someone on the ballot?

In off year elections like 2019, the average voter turnout across the state is about 30%. Sometimes a little higher, but usually in the low to mid 30s. in 2015, turnout statewide was 29%. This past November turnout was over 44%. That extra 15% of voters were not conservative or republican. It was almost all liberal Democrats. This has been the exact same story the last 3 years. Until we change this demographic fact, we're either not going to have candidates on ballots or the candidates we have will be amateurs and our only hope is that they don't embarrass us.

They are taking notice, and are worried about how things will go down.

They should be worried...

We were peaceful, until they started poking us with sticks. How did they THINK we are going to react? The reason why we own guns is not to cornhole tin cans on a Saturday afternoon down by the abandoned rail trestle.

There was actually alot of National money on our side in 2017. I don't really care what happened nationally with Trump. He's hurt us in Virginia badly.

So, why didn't you put your name on the ballot? If no one is actually willing to run for a seat, then how are we supposed to put someone on the ballot?

In off year elections like 2019, the average voter turnout across the state is about 30%. Sometimes a little higher, but usually in the low to mid 30s. in 2015, turnout statewide was 29%. This past November turnout was over 44%. That extra 15% of voters were not conservative or republican. It was almost all liberal Democrats. This has been the exact same story the last 3 years. Until we change this demographic fact, we're either not going to have candidates on ballots or the candidates we have will be amateurs and our only hope is that they don't embarrass us.

I can promise you one thing, if you don't have a choice on a ballet, then there's only one outcome. You can't tell me there's not a black conservative in the entire district of Richmond. Yet I see nothing but unopposed black guys running in black districts. You want me to believe that there's not one single rising Black Republican in the entire area? I don't believe it.

While RPV has many issues, why would anyone want to run for seats where at best any republican on the ballot would get 35% of the vote?

Preface: I am not politically correct and I do offend people. No offense is intended in what follows.... none intended.

A sports analogy.
A team wont come play because they know they cant win. They hand "winner" to the other team.
They lose their fan base except for the diehards.
They lose influence in financial services that a full game would support.
They fold.
They give up so much.
They lose future support of the people.
Ad nauseam.

LOSERS, Loser attitude....

PMclaine asked in a posting why did the gun haters choose Virginia. Part of it is the 4th circuit and their liberal rulings. Part of it is judge shopping.

Part of it is demographics and gerrymandered voting results making it harder for those outside the major population areas to make their voice heard.

And part of it was them seeing RPV cede the field and not put up a fight. No doubt they saw the loser attitude demonstrated by a lack of Republican candidates and They. Seized. The. Opportunity. And. Won. The. Moment. ..

Your statement is visible to all 2A enemies as a loser attitude like the team who wont play.

blackface and backers saw this and pounced, winning by no show and by the established voting system of the United States.
Winning by vote much like Ortega won by vote in Nicaragua after years of conflict, and Mugabe in Rhodesia, and Mandela won in South Africa.

And once in by legal vote they hold the elected power, and will pass law, that by precedent, will stand until the highest court overturns it. The no shows GAVE that to them along with the idea the turds won free and clear, with fiat to do as they pleased.

With the elections done, they are legal... the Sanctuary resolutions hold no legality.

The turds have passed nothing yet.

There is no current legal recourse at this point but recall petitions. RPV, fucking losers, are not spearheading any such drives... the turds see this and are empowered.

The turds are seeing the Sanctuary resolutions and are weighing their opposition daily, but the turds have fact of law on their side. They know it. They move forward.

Once they pass those laws, those laws hold legal precedent until VCDL, GOA, and whoever, get the appeal to SCOTUS.

The turds know it, used the established US law to their benefit, and are pushing their agenda on the state.
The lack of RPV action, the lack of Republican candidates, and the general RPV failure made the turds believe the people had forfeited the game like the sports team who didnt show.

NOW, they know by the resolutions, how many people and how many places stand against them. And they can plan accordingly to overcome that because they believe bloomberg $ can out produce citizen $ coming in.

***** It is incumbent at this point that all 2A supporters financially support VCDL because that is where the legal fight has moved to. *****

And is incumbent that in the future, there is no more "no show candidates", because that sends a loser attitude and empowers the blackfaces as it has done here.

VR

I can promise you one thing, if you don't have a choice on a ballet, then there's only one outcome. You can't tell me there's not a black conservative in the entire district of Richmond. Yet I see nothing but unopposed black guys running in black districts. You want me to believe that there's not one single rising Black Republican in the entire area? I don't believe it.

Find one that is willing to quit their day job, put their entire life on hold for a year, and be attacked mercilessly. All for a decent chance at getting maybe 40% at best in an election.

Where is the individual that is willing to do that?

A lot of us here are just trying to relay info, educate people and defend our freedoms.
Yet, we should be training daily, spending time with those we love and searching for solutions.
I hope to see each and every one of you on lobby day, let us make it one to remember.
Be peaceful and don't hurt the cause by losing your temper.

Status
Not open for further replies.