• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VA - NRL22 and MARS rimfire matches

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    If your in the VA/MD area we are running NRL22 and MARS rimfire matches just east of Fredericksburg VA

3rd Sunday of every month.

Northern Virginia Gun Club

You can follow our club on Facebook and get updates to matches info and signups search for NVGCLR22 on FB

If your in the VA/MD area we are running NRL22 and MARS rimfire matches just east of Fredericksburg VA

3rd Sunday of every month.

Northern Virginia Gun Club

You can follow our club on Facebook and get updates to matches info and signups search for NVGCLR22 on FB
    I’m not having luck finding any info on the NVGC website or FB for the NRL 22 match. Are you still holding these?

You guys might want to check out the MARS 22 league. Some might be a bit of a drive but worth the good times .

@Fishfullthinking: thanks for the info. I will definitely be checking those out. seems like a whole bunch of fun and pretty cheap as well. so far i'm going to be participating in the 22 matches at PNTC in WV...cheers gents and have a blessed day.