• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Valid method for finding jam, Or just stupid?

today I measured light jamm (so basicaly touch) and hard jamm in 223REM with 80.5 Bergers, and there is 0.009' difference.
It's a good thing to be able to feel the difference. As long as you measure the same way all the time.

I usualy average on 10 tries, toss high and low and average the rest.

I usually start everything 0.020 back of touch then after charge test run back 0.003 at a time as long as no magazine conflict exists.

The measurements are BTO.
2.287 etc etc.
I then back off to 2.283 to start. Next I will try seating to 2.280, then 2.277 and so on untill I find my node.

It's nice if you give the whole measurement. Then we don't have to guess what you're doing.

We are doing the same thing.

Reactions: bradworley
I do...........I can also say feller if so inclined.
But... you don't have the balls to admit to a mistake? Maybe you'd rather look like an idiot than ever offer a simple apology?

Or are you and Rubenski the same person posting under different names?

Also, if you're going to lecture someone about stupid, don't say "I could give a sh!t". That's dumb and doesn't mean what you think it means.
The correct phrase is "I couldn't give a sh!t."
Then again, trying to claim you don't care, while in the process of displaying that you care enough to be offended, is equally dumb.

That shit is laughable . You don't have a fucking clue where your lands are. Wow
i dont fucking care where the lands exactly are. and nobody does.

but btw; i have hornady comparator, which is drilled to a little bigger hole. and now when I measure one bullet, the other has THE SAME ogive measurement.

so with my modified comparator, i know quite well where the lands are!

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
i dont fucking care where the lands exactly are. and nobody does.

but btw; i have hornady comparator, which is drilled to a little bigger hole. and now when I measure one bullet, the other has THE SAME ogive measurement.

so with my modified comparator, i know quite well where the lands are!
Hey Macron,

Drunk again eh ?

It's funny you say you don't care where the lands are, yet you say..." I know quite well where the lands are" .

You have been proven to be a liar over and over , you really suck at trolling .