• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Value my prototype gas Sniper rifle

Femoralcutdown

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2023
Louisiana
Hey not intending to sell on here but is anyone tracking the real value of my rifle.

I got an offer on it and I’m looking to part with it but it’s not in the market currently.

It’s Larue’s bid for the SOCOM MRRG-S.

6.5CM 20” barrel
.308 18” barrel
Shot 9 times through the .308 (to zero)
No rounds through the 6.5CM
Optic/mount not included.

background: SEAL sniper that went to accuracy first and got in on a deal to acquire it.

Attachments

• 67E894BE-A5AF-465D-BD23-325E0E711B3D.jpeg
    67E894BE-A5AF-465D-BD23-325E0E711B3D.jpeg
    673.3 KB · Views: 859
LMT MRGG-S prototypes were sold by the one dealer who had them for I think $7K. Barrels were another $1K. No operating system/guts or lower receiver either.

I assume you have the documentation regarding the linage of it? Documentation means higher value, no documentation means, well I'm sure you get it.

Reactions: BCP
I assume you have the documentation regarding the linage of it? Documentation means higher value, no documentation means, well I'm sure you get it.
Ehhh. In this case the pictured rifle isn’t unavailable commercially. Larue doesn’t sell a 20” 6.5 barrel nor a tanodized 7-sided MLOK upper. He can say it’s a prototype and there’s no documentation needed, until packages are sold commercially which could be never.

Reactions: Jsp556
I may have a few LMT test guns. They may have even been over in Afghanistan for some testing. As well as another place with sand and heat. They are priceless. They are whatever someone who wants it really bad is willing to pay.

Haha yea man I’ve got like larues group and paperwork but short of that I don’t really have anything talking about the SOCOM approval process. Also having been part of SOCOM testing and accepting of the sig rattler I’m not really impressed.

I will bring it over to the larue group. It’s now for sale ha I’m not sure the value of four flips.

what someone is willing to pay for it . however much you paid for it matters not .
Ha yea dude what I paid for it wouldn’t even buy me a Daniel defense
LMT MRGG-S prototypes were sold by the one dealer who had them for I think $7K. Barrels were another $1K. No operating system/guts or lower receiver either.
ha well I guess it’s for sale then. 9k

I may have a few LMT test guns. They may have even been over in Afghanistan for some testing. As well as another place with sand and heat. They are priceless. They are whatever someone who wants it really bad is willing to pay.
Neat, it would be interesting to hear how one came to acquire a few samples.

Reactions: Jsp556
You're not gonna get much love for LaRue products here on the hide, put it on Gun Broker or let the LaRue Groupies and ARF.com have a wank to it.

At the end of the day its still just a UU Kit with a few odd ball modifications.

Reactions: BCP and TheOE800
Hey not intending to sell on here but is anyone tracking the real value of my rifle.

I got an offer on it and I’m looking to part with it but it’s not in the market.
One of larues MRGG-S rifles for the NSW Sniper rifle bid.

Comes with .308 and 6.5cm barrels
OBR barrel wrench
Bipod and optic not included.

.308 barrel has 9 rounds through it to zero and the 6.5cm hasn’t had any besides the factory three shot group to show sub MOA.

$9,000
My, how things have changed since 5:54 PM yesterday. 😁

Ok, sincerely sorry to bother you. We see some odd things here and sometimes get a little touchy. Nice rifle. Good luck with your sale. 👍

Given the fact now that the "nsw" and "navy seal" name have been thrown around in connection to this fine work of art. My educated opinion would be that it truly is invaluable. Jesus Christ himself probably couldn't even afford it. Good luck with your sale!

9k isn't out of line for what it is, hell I'd put it on gunbroker for 12k.

Make a Costa video running around on stage at the local bar with it.
Thanks I’ll try that.

I just want to make my next featherlight elk guns.

Probably a gun I’ll regret selling in a few years

Reactions: AustinP69