• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Varget 1 Pound Available At Hodgdon

Fire4EffectCA

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2019
I just purchased 5.

Reactions: Bradv86
I’ve scored twice this week with Varget and this is the only powder I’ve struggled with to get for some time. Maybe I got lucky but I was able to score a few pounds after @Fire4EffectCA made his post so I’d take that as a positive sign.

Reactions: charnicus
Crap, I checked about an hour before the first post and nothing was available...
I checked earlier and saw a few items available, but not Varget. For some reason I decided to check back later and it was in stock. I checked Discord and noticed no one had posted so I posted here hoping to give Hide members a chance. Once it hits Discord it sells out immediately.

I’ve scored twice this week with Varget and this is the only powder I’ve struggled with to get for some time. Maybe I got lucky but I was able to score a few pounds after @Fire4EffectCA made his post so I’d take that as a positive sign.
Curious, where have you been finding Varget? This is the first time I have been able to buy any.

Curious, where have you been finding Varget? This is the first time I have been able to buy any.

There was some 1pounders in stock at Brownells for a couple minutes early in the week but they have a 2 per order cap and some from the Hodgdon site after your post. I’m not to attentive to Discord anymore and usually when anything at Powder Valley comes in, I just ignore it since I’ve had problems trying to get stuff from them in the past year. I’ve had good luck with Midsouth numerous times though.

I was actually surprised to see Varget available minutes after you posted. I just about gave up on it.

Reactions: Fire4EffectCA
Prob not what any of you are looking for, but as of right now they still have Super Performance in stock....haha, prob gone by the time I post this.

Cheers