• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vax

If someone does something “bogus” to save them from a legit bogus hysteria gov power grab, doesn’t the double bogus cross cancel and it becomes legit?

At least that’s what I’m going with.

You enter a situation where the aggressor is acting without honor, one would be a fool to try to try to win by the moral high ground with a enemy who has no morals.

Reactions: Dildobaggins
If someone does something “bogus” to save them from a legit bogus hysteria gov power grab, doesn’t the double bogus cross cancel and it becomes legit?

At least that’s what I’m going with.

You enter a situation where the aggressor is acting without honor, one would be a fool to try to try to win by the moral high ground with a enemy who has no morals.
Winner winner! I honestly believe these people are trying to inflict violence on people who won't get vaxxed. They will take my job and wreck my life. Which will not allow me to feed my family...and I've got people telling me the Drs writing the exemptions are quacks? Like I actually give a shit. I'm not having people take food out of my little girls mouth. I'll do what needs to be done

Reactions: TurboTrout
how do you argue with somebody that will claim that they are satan worshipers and thus exempt from the heartbeat law?

Reactions: Bender
how do you argue with somebody that will claim that they are satan worshipers and thus exempt from the heartbeat law?

As far as I'm concerned it's a biology thing. Ask them what type of life NASA is looking for. NASA will tell you that they are looking microbial life. So there's at least 1 government agency that believes that life does not need a detectable heartbeat. Look at paleontologists. They look for life ON EARTH that is nothing more than a microbe. There's another group that does not need a detectable heartbeat.

Detectable life under the sea floor.

There seems to be life EVERYWHERE except in the uterus of a woman who had one of her eggs fertilized by the semen from a man.

It would seem that the only life that needs a detectable heartbeat to be considered life is mankind. Once that first cell divides, life begins. There can be no questioning that. Follow the science.

Isn't that strange???

Last edited:
C64E7D03-3361-415C-A24B-7C685B7B4FEA.jpeg

As far as I'm concerned it's a biology thing. Ask them what type of life NASA is looking for. NASA will tell you that they are looking microbial life. So there's at least 1 government agency that believes that life does not need a detectable heartbeat. Look at paleontologists. They look for life ON EARTH that is nothing more than a microbe. There's another group that does not need a detectable heartbeat.

There seems to be life EVERYWHERE except in the uterus of a woman who had one of her eggs fertilized by the semen from a man.

It would seem that the only life that needs a detectable heartbeat to be considered life is mankind. Once that first cell divides, life begins. There can be no questioning that. Follow the science.

Isn't that strange???

If you play the TX scheme out, not only will TX become even more of the Middle East of the US, but they’ll start going after teen boys for murder when they get got jerking it lol

“This young man over here, he’s responsible for at least a thousand infant deaths, I percent the tissue box as exhibit 1” lol

If you play the TX scheme out, not only will TX become even more of the Middle East of the US, but they’ll start going after teen boys for murder when they get got jerking it lol

“This young man over here, he’s responsible for at least a thousand infant deaths, I percent the tissue box as exhibit 1” lol

Please explain that...

Isn't that strange???
you can't use logic with people that claim men can have babies and girls can have dicks.

I finally determined the science the Demwits are following.

Poli Sci

Political Science.

Follow the Science.................

Reactions: theLBC
Well, from South Africa, yes, a whitey, there are some of us still around..
I was hesitant about the vaccine, untill the numbers started to get names, direct friends of mine, they died.
Here we get the Phizer two dose one, I am almost 65 years old, I also have friends that have survived covid.
Most of these will have life long issues with their lungs, and heart muscles. I took the vaccine.
I love conspiracy theories, covid, and the vaccine ain't one of them.
I am done losing friends, and Ivermectin is bullshit, as some of my dead friends could tell you.

I was hesitant about the vaccine, untill the numbers started to get names, direct friends of mine, they died.
Here we get the Phizer two dose one, I am almost 65 years old, I also have friends that have survived covid.
Most of these will have life long issues with their lungs, and heart muscles. I took the vaccine.
I am done losing friends, and Ivermectin is bullshit, as some of my dead friends could tell you.
Joins a year a go amd this is his first post🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So I guess ivermectin only works throughout the world besides SA and the united states🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🤣

Come on guys, are yall even trying anymore.......

Doc

What’s a conspiracy theory?

Do you understand the meanings of the words you’re using?

Fuck, another one...........

Talk about fresh off the bus. Sheesh!

You can take the jab. I won't be paying for your healthcare or your funeral, so it doesn't matter to me one bit. However, stop spreading falsehoods. You guys need to realize this bunch here has their heels dug in and nothing you are going to lie about is going to change our minds.

What does SA say about those who had Covid and now have it's antibodies in their blood?

Did the OP fade away? Maybe his handlers realized that he/she/it was not cutting it with this group. So, Gustav showed up?

B9D772CA-B877-4CA9-8F98-5B6C36858AEF.jpeg

And still not too bright. Read it again and see if it makes sense to you.
Dude, you think I am an idiot, and I am beginning to think that the feeling might be mutual.
I see no way to resolve this.
Your profile picture says Marine, I have respect for those that put life on the line, even if it was for some misguided policy.
Well, I fought in Angola, same shit, same stupid reasons.
I wish you well, would have liked to discuss our differences, peacefully, over a beer and a barbecue.
Go well (y)