• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vegas/Jason Aldean Concert Shooting

You didn't actually make a point with your childish insult, but I digress, I just pity you guys the next time it happens.

Listen up Poofter.... I live half my Tim in Brisbane and the other half here stateside, don't come on here and compare what Laws have in place now, you had a massive shooting in Tasmania that's spurred the ban on Firearms you guys have today but you never had the concept that we do here in the states of protecting ourselves against corrupt government and in our own home.

Well, I've now confirmed that I have lost two of my Brothers I served with in Japan and San Diego along with one of my best friends fathers who he just now found among the unidentified...

Prayers sent. Sorry for your loss.

1. Why did he stop firing?
2. What was he doing between the time he stopped and the time the law arrived? ~1 hr

Murder She Wrote started. He was an avid fan of the series. The cops waited until just before JB Fletcher confronted and exposed the murderer.

What difference does it make for you to know exactly what happened? He was probably like 90% here who can't shoot without a brake without whining. In other words he got tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Murder She Wrote started. He was an avid fan of the series. The cops waited until just before JB Fletcher confronted and exposed the murderer.

What difference does it make for you to know exactly what happened? He was probably like 90% here who can't shoot without a brake without whining. In other words he got tired.

It was just a curious thought that popped in my head....and an incorrect one as I misunderstood the timeline.

Well, I've now confirmed that I have lost two of my Brothers I served with in Japan and San Diego along with one of my best friends fathers who he just now found among the unidentified...

My most sincere condolences. Fucking pity there's nothing left of asshole Paddock to play catch-up with, let alone prosecute and then gas.

Please don't, I have a great career, family and life. I just feel sorry for you guys every time someone decides to go nuts with a gun and innocent lives are lost.

And how do you feel for France with the 86 lives (half-again as many as Vegas) taken by a TRUCK (y'all have those in Australia?). How will you feel when they use something other than a gun in an attack in Australia (it will be coming, I'm sure)? Is it less horrifying for mass murder to be committed with some weapon other than a gun? Is it more difficult? I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the attack in France was a LOT cheaper and a LOT easier and quicker to plan than all the effort the Vegas shooter went to.

Last edited:
I feel compelled to respond here as an Australian I cannot believe the how far gone our country is and to have people so brainwashed such as KWilson and others who are in support on Australian gun laws. Our far left media has been attacking the united states all week on mainstream breakfast tv and it disgusts me to hear them talk as if they represent the views of all Australians. Let me assure you not all aussies are from the far left and have the piss weak views shown. There are a few of us left here who would love to have some of the rights that the united states has. Whatever you guys do don't let them take your guns you give them an inch they will take a mile. The far left here in Australia are still trying to take more rights from us they want us to be completely disarmed and wont stop until it happens. I have even seen the media talk here of further restricting our minimal gun rights here as a result of what happened in las vegas even though almost nobody here other than criminals can get semi-autos etc....

Here in the peoples republic of Australia we are not even allowed to defend our family or our house with a firearms. There was a recent case of a farmer here who pointed an unloaded rifle at some people who were breaking into his farm he kept them there until police arrived who arrested the criminals and then came back and took all the farmers guns because he used them in a way he shouldn't!!!! can you believe that. If you were to dare defend your family and kill someone at the very least you can expect to lose all your guns at worst you will be going to jail for manslaughter or murder and spend thousands even hundreds of thousands trying to defend yourself in court when it should just be thrown out as a basic human right to defend your property and family.

I could go on all day with examples such as above but this country is long gone the left have taken over here Australians do not have rights and don't think for a second there arnt plenty of people here like me who realise it despite what you see from some and especially our far left media.

What makes me even more angry than the wan#$% here who think the US should follow our gun approach is those here who have hate towards the US and the US military and hate the fact that our military joins the US and allies on various wars. When/if Australia gets invaded guess who Australia is gunna call on for help yup that's right the US and those same idiots who hate on the US military and hate on guns and gun owners both here and it the US will be the first to cry for help when the Russians and chinese are on our doorstep here. Do they really think we can keep china, north korea Russia away without the USA idiots....

Last edited:
Please don't, I have a great career, family and life. I just feel sorry for you guys every time someone decides to go nuts with a gun and innocent lives are lost.

Yes if only we had Australia's "common sense" gun laws this would never happen.

Just like gun violence never occurs in Australia

Oh my bad....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_S...hostage_crisis

Lindt Cafe, 2014, was post Tasmania wasnt it.

"Monis was bearded, wearing a black cap and wearing a black headband with the inscription, in Arabic: "We are ready to sacrifice for you, O Mohammad."[SUP][33][/SUP] He was carrying a blue sports bag, and armed with a shotgun. [SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP][SUP][34][/SUP][SUP][35][/SUP] The sawn off pump action shotgun was old but could fire four shots in five seconds. [SUP][36[/SUP]

Heavens no we have been doing it all wrong. we shouldnt be focusing on the mechanical action of the gun we should be timing its operation.

Perhaps if we allow the subjects have firearms that fire only one shot in five seconds that would be acceptable?

My sympathies to the Aussies on here that were sold out by the likes of Kwilson

https://youtu.be/e-zaO-hUYag

Wilson isn't worth the effort.

Last edited:
The Twitter link had a bit indicating that the brother seemed to be on the verge of saying that Paddock was an arms dealer?

What I'm not getting is the disconnect between the brother's original position that Paddock wasn't a "gun person," and then the latter revelations that he apparently was.

This thing is a messy, messy mess, and the clean-up is going to leave some shit that won't buff out.

Having watched the vid - the brother was not about to say he was an arms dealer. He was about to compare him in some manner to a member of the Armed Services and then stopped himself and did this weird self censor thing mid way through the word “Armed”.

I question if this dude wasn’t loading bowls of the finest green 15 minutes before he went out to speak to the press. It was a performance.

Having watched the vid - the brother was not about to say he was an arms dealer. He was about to compare him in some manner to a member of the Armed Services and then stopped himself and did this weird self censor thing mid way through the word “Armed”.

I question if this dude wasn’t loading bowls of the finest green 15 minutes before he went out to speak to the press. It was a performance.

Armed Services? SERIOUSLY?! Is he going to claim next that he was suffering from PTSD?

I feel compelled to respond here as an A

Here in the peoples republic of Australia we are not even allowed to defend our family or our house with a firearms. There was a recent case of a farmer here who pointed an unloaded rifle at some people who were breaking into his farm he kept them there until police arrived who arrested the criminals and then came back and took all the farmers guns because he used them in a way he shouldn't!!!! can you believe that. If you were to dare defend your family and kill someone at the very least you can expect to lose all your guns at worst you will be going to jail for manslaughter or murder and spend thousands even hundreds of thousands trying to defend yourself in court when it should just be thrown out as a basic human right to defend your property and family.

away without the USA idiots....

He should have used the backhoe.

Yes if only we had Australia's "common sense" gun laws this would never happen.

Just like gun violence never occurs in Australia

Oh my bad....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_S...hostage_crisis

Lindt Cafe, 2014, was post Tasmania wasnt it.

"Monis was bearded, wearing a black cap and wearing a black headband with the inscription, in Arabic: "We are ready to sacrifice for you, O Mohammad."[SUP][33][/SUP] He was carrying a blue sports bag, and armed with a shotgun. [SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP][SUP][34][/SUP][SUP][35][/SUP] The sawn off pump action shotgun was old but could fire four shots in five seconds. [SUP][36[/SUP]

Heavens no we have been doing it all wrong. we shouldnt be focusing on the mechanical action of the gun we should be timing its operation.

Perhaps if we allow the subjects have firearms that fire only one shot in five seconds that would be acceptable?

My sympathies to the Aussies on here that were sold out by the likes of Kwilson

https://youtu.be/e-zaO-hUYag

Wilson isn't worth the effort.

They actually just have to LOOK "scary" to qualify:
https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...rifles/6568533-australian-nsw-members-read-me

I feel compelled to respond here as an Australian I cannot believe the how far gone our country is and to have people so brainwashed such as KWilson and others who are in support on Australian gun laws

Well of course HE'S not worried about your gun laws. HE GETS to carry a firearm all day, every day. Much like our liberal politicians and celebrities with their armed guards, what does HE have to worry about if the rest of you servant-class are all disarmed while he remains armed and protected at all times?

Didn't know him personally he was a friend of my cousin.

Wife is from Corona and we now live there, she knows a few girls who were shot, One who dosnt know where her husband is as of yesterday presumed at hospital, another friends father dead etc.

It hit close to home and the full list inst even out yet.

Sorry you lost Shipmates hope no more names are added.

A06 (CPO Ret.)

And how do you feel for France with the 86 lives (half-again as many as Vegas) taken by a TRUCK (y'all have those in Australia?). How will you feel when they use something other than a gun in an attack in Australia (it will be coming, I'm sure)? Is it less horrifying for mass murder to be committed with some weapon other than a gun? Is it more difficult? I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the attack in France was a LOT cheaper and a LOT easier and quicker to plan than all the effort the Vegas shooter went to.

Absolutely shocking what happened there. It's not really what I was talking about though. I'll leave you guys to it. Some have missed my point completely, not once have I suggested you guys ban guns.

Didn't know him personally he was a friend of my cousin.

Wife is from Corona and we now live there, she knows a few girls who were shot, One who dosnt know where her husband is as of yesterday presumed at hospital, another friends father dead etc.

It hit close to home and the full list inst even out yet.

Sorry you lost Shipmates hope no more names are added.

A06 (CPO Ret.)

Thanks Brother.. him and I worked together in Yokosuka. Both MA's

Listen up Poofter.... I live half my Tim in Brisbane and the other half here stateside, don't come on here and compare what Laws have in place now, you had a massive shooting in Tasmania that's spurred the ban on Firearms you guys have today but you never had the concept that we do here in the states of protecting ourselves against corrupt government and in our own home.

My condolences for your loss. If you're ever in Perth in the next 12 months I'll shout you a drink.

Absolutely shocking what happened there. It's not really what I was talking about though. I'll leave you guys to it. Some have missed my point completely, not once have I suggested you guys ban guns.

No, but you "feel sorry for you guys every time someone decides to go nuts with a gun and innocent lives are lost." If we're missing the point, blame yourself for the way you're trying to make it. Condesension is not hard to understand, whether it is intentional or not.

When you give up and say the loss of freedom is not worth dying for than you will know you are Australian. Breaker Morant my ass.

I feel compelled to respond here as an Australian I cannot believe the how far gone our country is and to have people so brainwashed such as KWilson and others who are in support on Australian gun laws. Our far left media has been attacking the united states all week on mainstream breakfast tv and it disgusts me to hear them talk as if they represent the views of all Australians. Let me assure you not all aussies are from the far left and have the piss weak views shown. There are a few of us left here who would love to have some of the rights that the united states has. Whatever you guys do don't let them take your guns you give them an inch they will take a mile. The far left here in Australia are still trying to take more rights from us they want us to be completely disarmed and wont stop until it happens. I have even seen the media talk here of further restricting our minimal gun rights here as a result of what happened in las vegas even though almost nobody here other than criminals can get semi-autos etc....

I could go on all day with examples such as above but this country is long gone the left have taken over here Australians do not have rights and don't think for a second there arnt plenty of people here like me who realise it despite what you see from some and especially our far left media.

What makes me even more angry than the wan#$% here who think the US should follow our gun approach is those here who have hate towards the US and the US military and hate the fact that our military joins the US and allies on various wars. When/if Australia gets invaded guess who Australia is gunna call on for help yup that's right the US and those same idiots who hate on the US military and hate on guns and gun owners both here and it the US will be the first to cry for help when the Russians and chinese are on our doorstep here. Do they really think we can keep china, north korea Russia away without the USA idiots....

Grab all of your badass Aussie buddies and come to the free world. We gots plenty of guns you can use. :D

I will say Australia has the deadly common brown snake. Free to go and mind it's own business and most importantly use its venom to protect himself. And he has killed more Australians than all the Australians that fought in wars and were killed by small arms fire.

The thing that pisses me offt about being an American and living in Australia is that on my Ranch just outside of Brisbane, I am constantly losing livestock to wild dogs and foxes and yet because I don't live on 40 Acres I cannot legally discharge a firearm to protect my livestock. I've actually started to take up archery because it requires no special permits or licenses.

Guess we’’d best stop handing out the MOH, Purple Heart, and other commendations. Ya know...its a part of the job. <Sarcasm>
What these people signed up for was helping others and protecting their community. And they did just that, only in what I would call an extremely perilous setting. Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING would have prepared these people for that level of carnage and mayhem. The fact that they drove on and kept their shit together even when faced with such a massive amount of patients and the unknown of making it home to their families is something I feel should be commended. Id guarantee that there will be members who will end up leaving the profession because of the things they had to see that day. I can only hope that the management of all these members acts appropriately and offers the proper CISM programs to their staff.
As for you not getting a pat on the back for fighting for your countries freedom, I want to say thank you for all the you have sacrificed and for serving your country. Dont really care if you want it or not, you deserve it, just as every person that serves to make their country/community a better place.

It's funny how the handing out of medals typically does a lot more for the people handing them out than the people they are being handed to.

Seems to me there were a few people there that night that were plenty prepared for that "carnage and mayhem".

Keep your pats on the back, I did what needed to be done. And what a bunch of weak ass bitches didn't have the balls to do.

Last edited:
It's funny how the handing out of medals typically does a lot more for the people handing them out than the people they are being handed to.

Seems to me there were a few people there that night that were plenty prepared for that "carnage and mayhem".

Keep your pats on the back, I did what needed to be done. And what a bunch of weak ass bitches didn't have the balls to do.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHgEQpTrpqvYsznxUQQkzCVBb-j7Gv8BSyzuHE88_fkySm0tc.jpg

He does have point. But just because you volunteer for something doesn't mean you don't require recognition. These are peace officers and EMTS. They are not soldiers. Apples and oranges. Though the lines are getting blurred.

I've actually started to take up archery because it requires no special permits or licenses.

Cool! You can get your own TV show, "The Duke of Brisbane".

"Just a good ol' boy
Never meanin' no harm..."

Napoleon said it best: A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.....

Napoleon said it best: A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.....

Not so much the ribbon but to be recognized amongst their peers as someone that did a good job.

The ribbon means little on its own, its what it tells about the wearer......This person was in a situation in which 99% wet their pants and go non functional yet in that moment they performed.

Its less for the general public, who have no iea what they mean, its conversation between others in the unit signifying here is a person with experience.

I bet a few privates with no ribbons fought better under a leader with a Navy Cross knowing here is a guy that wins.

Fuck the publics perception of ribbons save it gets you laid or a free beer.

Where else in the world do you get to read a coworkers resume and credentials?

The military puts it on your chest for good reason.

I am fairly confident that Eric Paddock (in that previously posted interview) was about to say that his brother was "an army of one" based on the context. I highly doubt it was any association with military or PTSD. He just knew that the media could run wild with that quote, so he backtracked.

Not so much the ribbon but to be recognized amongst their peers as someone that did a good job.

The ribbon means little on its own, its what it tells about the wearer......This person was in a situation in which 99% wet their pants and go non functional yet in that moment they performed.

Its less for the general public, who have no iea what they mean, its conversation between others in the unit signifying here is a person with experience.

I bet a few privates with no ribbons fought better under a leader with a Navy Cross knowing here is a guy that wins.

dude, thats awesome, very well written

Im absolutely sure that napoleon understood that better than just about anybody on this board, but yes you are correct..

Very sorry to hear that. My most heartfelt condolences to you