• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Very Proud American (and Dad)

Centuriator

Dude...you're being very un-Dude.
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2012
Middle 'Merica!
I watched and listened to President Trump's speech at NS Norfolk at the send off of the USNS Comfort. My daughter works for the US Navy at Norfolk serving all the units and tenant commands stationed there. Her team provides all kinds of support service to our men and women in uniform, specializing in psychiatric support. Her specialty is suicide prevention. She, like everyone out there, has been very caring for lots of hurting and fearful people.

The USNS Comfort is an awesome ship.

“The ship behind me is a 70,000 ton msg of hope & solidarity to the incredible people of NY: we are here for you, we are fighting for you, and we are with you all the way. You have the unwavering support of the entire nation, the entire gov, & the entire American People.”

May God bless us all and go with the USNS Comfort. Fair winds and following seas!

1585488088084.png

If you are not familiar with US Norfolk, just check out this picture. It's the world's largest naval base. It is the home port for many of our Carrier Task Forces. You are looking at nine carriers in this photo, a relatively rare sight to have that many in port at the same time.

1585488268225.png

Last edited:
I can only imagine the additional carnage, chaos, and utter confusion that would have rang throughout this country if a Democrat and "woke" president had been in charge instead when this demon pathogen washed ashore...

It just warms my heart as an American to see Americans serving and helping fellow Americans. I'd like to think that is neither a Democrat or Republican thing.

I watched and listened to President Trump's speech at NS Norfolk at the send off of the USNS Comfort. My daughter works for the US Navy at Norfolk serving all the units tenet commands stationed there. Her team provides all kinds of support service to our men and women in uniform, specializing in psychiatric support. Her specialty is suicide prevention. She, like everyone out there, has been very caring for lots of hurting and fearful people.

“The ship behind me is a 70,000 ton msg of hope & solidarity to the incredible people of NY: we are here for you, we are fighting for you, and we are with you all the way. You have the unwavering support of the entire nation, the entire gov, & the entire American People.”

May God bless us all and go with the USNS Comfort. Fair winds and following seas!

View attachment 7284562

If you are not familiar with US Norfolk, just check out this picture. It's the world's largest naval base. It is the home port for many of our Carrier Task Forces. You are looking at nine carriers in this photo, a relatively rare sight to have that many in port at the same time.

View attachment 7284564
Honored and proud to serve alongside shipmates like her, Bravo Zulu!

It just warms my heart as an American to see Americans serving and helping fellow Americans. I'd like to think that is neither a Democrat or Republican thing.

Agree fully... But the most important thing is the quality of the leadership that organizes and mobilizes all of the resources that we have. Do we want someone with frail emotional state and inability to think rationally to pilot this ship? Or someone who remains calm under fire and is only motivated by results? Very important.

Stay safe out there everyone, and a special thanks for those who are on the front lines.

Reactions: Centuriator
I watched and listened to President Trump's speech at NS Norfolk at the send off of the USNS Comfort. My daughter works for the US Navy at Norfolk serving all the units tenet commands stationed there. Her team provides all kinds of support service to our men and women in uniform, specializing in psychiatric support. Her specialty is suicide prevention. She, like everyone out there, has been very caring for lots of hurting and fearful people.

View attachment 7284562

View attachment 7284564

Been to Norfolk. Amazing place. Circa 1966? my uncle took me down to see the Kennedy when she was relatively new. Nice photos and congratulations to your baby girl.

I can only imagine the additional carnage, chaos, and utter confusion that would have rang throughout this country if a Democrat and "woke" president had been in charge instead when this demon pathogen washed ashore...

It did not "wash ashore." It was sent on airplanes by the Communists Master Class of the PRC. It is an attack.

I shudder to think ?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
USNS Comfort is docking right now in NYC harbor. God bless all whom they will be serving. The ship frees up 1,000 beds to care for COVID-19 cases and provides 12 operating theaters, along with full lab and pharmacy services.
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 9.41.18 AM.png

You should be proud you have a great kid. That ship is many times the size of the nearest hospital ship from any other country, it does more good deeds than most people realize. Every trip around central and south America is help thousands of people who would never see that kind of care otherwise, it changes lives.

Reactions: Centuriator
Why the fuck is that ship sailing into that shithole?

She's needed in coastal states where the state and city government don't piss on the federal government's authority to control the borders and then whine like bitches when it suits them.

Fuck New York City Not a part of America as far as I'm concerned.