• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VETERANS DAY

Marinevet1

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I'm getting old, and I'm going to bed, my alarm will go off at 3:45, and I will go to work........19 months left, and I'm gonna slow dow a bit.

I want to start the first thread, to thank all my brothers, and sisters for all they have sacrificed in the service of our country.

If you haven't been there, you just don't know what these people do for our country............

This is for every one who have served..........

My family is free and alive because of Veterans and Active Service Members , we can't thank them enough for their service.

We should celebrate Veterans Day every day for they allow us to live like we do every day.

To all the Veterans on this site enjoy a Happy Veterans day tomorrow, God knows you earn it.

Amen. Thank you all that have helped keep this great nation great and free.

Reactions: 12Bravo
    Thanks to all U.S. veterans past and present. Your service to your country is everything to me and my family. As a vet. myself, as you age, you'll reflect back on your service with pride. It is also something that can never be taken from you. God Bless You !

Also, this November 10th is the 244th anniversary of the United States Marine Corps' founding.

Semper Fi, Brothers and Sisters; along with Thank You for your Service, all Veterans.

Greg Langelius - Cpl, USMC 1966-1968

• Love
    Reactions: mardad
    As a vet, Have a GREAT VETERANS DAY and may GOD bless you all for your serve past and present. THANK YOU again.

I know we have a lot of veterans here on The Hide who have BTDT in a big way. I am not one of them, but my respect for you is immeasurable. All I can say is “thank you” from the bottom of my heart. I’ll never pretend to know what you know or have experienced, but please know many of us who have not served appreciate it every day. It is this kind of fighting spirit and love of freedom that has shaped my life and inspired me to be the patriot I am today. Thanks to all of you. God bless you for all you have done and are continuing to do.

1573497551585.png

My baby boy , first deployment to Iraq. 2005. And Happy Birthday Marines!!!!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on here that has served. My grandfather and father served in the Air Force and Navy respectively. My father-law served in the Marines and retired from the Army. I never served and I can say it is the one thing that I regret my Dad convincing me not to do. My wife and I had the opportunity today to let one of our horses participate in the National Veterans Day Parade today in Birmingham, AL. He was the riderless horse in the parade. He was handled by Staff Sergeant J. Warren of the U.S. Army. Thank you all for giving my wife and I and everyone that attended the opportunity to do this for all of our veterans. We are eternally indebted to all of you. It is because of all of you on here that we were able to do this today.

Attachments

• D0377A33-FADD-4884-AB3D-12E6CA22C93E.jpeg
      D0377A33-FADD-4884-AB3D-12E6CA22C93E.jpeg
      574.8 KB · Views: 14
    Reactions: Threadcutter308