• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Veteran's Day

Liberator52

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2019
Always remember : It is the veteran, not the preacher, who has given us freedom of religion. It is the veteran, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the veteran, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the veteran, not the campus organizer, who has given us freedom to assemble. It is the veteran, not the lawyer, Who has given us the right to a fair trial. It is the veteran, not the politician, Who has given us the right to vote. ....... Don't remember who wrote that, but, thanks.

Happy Vets Day to all my Brothers in Arms , regardless of branch you served !! WE made this country free and we will continue to fight it for as long as we are alive !! 🇺🇸 🍻

Enjoyed going to the Arkansas vrs Miss St game yesterday. After a flyover the first of MANY “ Let’s Go Brandon” and plain old “Fuck Joe Biden” was a constant cheer 👍

Plus my Hogs won !!

Hand Salute to Y’all 🇺🇸

Without the sacrifices of brave men and women of the Military we would not be free. Its sicking that we don't treat our Veterans with more appreciation, our society believes hollywood is more important or sports players. Its the Veteran who is most valuable for they provided us the freedoms we most enjoy. They are the heart and soul of our Republic and anyone who doesn't acknowledge that shouldn't be afforded the luxury of living in the Republic.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE !!!

Reactions: Sandhog308
As a veteran I thank you all here. Without the support of you it would be a lot harder doing what we do.

Thank you all😊😊😊😊😊😊

On another note, I hate these soldiers that use this to get free food at all these different places. they dont even know what the sacrifices other have made for them even.

Off soap box.

Doc