• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VGM Guns

clayne_b

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2009
Saratoga Springs, Utah
Here are a few pictures of mine and my buddies guns.

7e6baf05.jpg

here is his

7a07d0a7.jpg

c41d03e7.jpg

view at 500 yards

27563095.jpg

5 shot groups at 50 yards

Blazers
7c23a6f8.jpg

CCI SV
b320ef2c.jpg

here is mine

f92b4c01.jpg

View at 500 yards

986719c2.jpg

5 shot 50 yard group

CCI SV
d6ddcf19.jpg

5 shot 100 yard groups

CCI SV
bd6630ad.jpg

url]

Re: VGM Guns

They look pretty good on there. Didn't know two of you got them. Pretty darn amazing when put on a 22. I stuck mine back on the 541 but been so bad weather here haven't been able to get a zero yet. Are you still using the 15moa presets Chris set for you or are you tweaking them now?

Those things are perfect for a 22, nice job on the cheek rests. The mounts are a bit high but for what they do it's well worth it. I did get settings for the replacement on my Freedom 44 and got them set for 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500. I think Chris gets a kick when he hears others are using them and doing you wanted.

We've already run into it but be prepared to get the eye rolls and snickers when you mention hitting stuff that far away with a 22. Everyone knows they won't shoot that far but sure is fun when you do it in front of the nonbelievers.

Can't wait to see a video of them working for ya.

Topstrap

He set both of them in 15 moa presets. we have both adjusted our 5th pin to hit 500 yards with subsonic ammo. 360 degree turn on the screw got it real close. I tell you what its going to be sweet to be able to shoot at the local 25,50,75,100 yard match off the first pin and use the rest for playing at longer ranges! I will make a video soon as i get a chance.

We made a smaller target for 500 yards. 30 inch target was getting to easy to hit. so now we have a 14 inch and 8.5 inch target at 500 yards, that is what you see in the scope in the pictures above.

You set them where ever you want. I just had Chris pre set mine to give me a better idea of what i needed to use. because one rotation on my scope is 15 moa. But they are very easy to set where ever you want. anywhere from -5 to 110 moa. Its sweet to be using 80 moa and not have a shadow in your scope!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clayne_b</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just showing our guns with the Variable Gantry Mount</div></div>

I see. I didnt know what VGM was. Thanks for explaining. Its a cool idea